• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of Serebii.net X & Y Discovery Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bign0se

Just noticed something cool. Had my 3DS closed while standing in the berry garden. The clock passed 12:00 midday in my timezone. Then when I opened it, the trees all sparkled and grew, it was really nice :) Also weeds grew, trees needed watering and bug pokemon attacked

Last edited:
Hey Serebii, Pokerus is back in this game. I literally JUST got it legitimately. it's displayed right next to the pokemon's type

Edit: displayed by type in PC, displayed by level in party

Edit 2: I have pictures if you'd like me to email you some. Can't post here because my phone won't let me upload directly.

Last edited:

Pokemonspecialgerman

Heatran at Jaune Plaza huh? I visited that place and some npcs said that there would be pokemon at Jaune Plaza. Mysterious. But whatever. We will need a magmastone anyway. But where could it be? Where is the Npc who talked about heatran anyway?

And about the strange souvenir.. I talked to the guy just now and he said "You'll see it in due time". So I bet we will travel another whole new region in this gen. Just because we can't transfer items to gen. VII. I think they won't break the pattern.

Goten21

I just ran into a ghost girl in Lumiose city. She was on the second floor of one of the buildings in north boulevard. She just appeared and moved around the room without her legs moving before saying that I was not the one and disappearing. Weird.

Great that you said that.
In an other hotel, a guy says "Why did she leave me" or something like that.
I have the feeling they have a connection

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Hey Serebii, Pokerus is back in this game. I literally JUST got it legitimately. it's displayed right next to the pokemon's type

Edit: displayed by type in PC, displayed by level in party

Edit 2: I have pictures if you'd like me to email you some. Can't post here because my phone won't let me upload directly.

We already know PokeRus is back.

tyro333

Heatran at Jaune Plaza huh? I visited that place and some npcs said that there would be pokemon at Jaune Plaza. Mysterious. But whatever. We will need a magmastone anyway. But where could it be? Where is the Npc who talked about heatran anyway?

And about the strange souvenir.. I talked to the guy just now and he said "You'll see it in due time". So I bet we will travel another whole new region in this gen. Just because we can't transfer items to gen. VII. I think they won't break the pattern.

well the NPC is in Jaune Plaza, not really one you talk to but rather you just overhear it like a lot of NPCs in Lumiose City. she says something along the lines of "I heard theres a Lava Dome Pokemon in Jaune Plaza"

ohh that's a good point. it definitely won't be in this game though which is a shame. Pokemon Z in the making i guess!!

Life_The_Reaper

Purifying Harvester
Not sure if anyone has mentioned this but, according to a sign on Rt.16 Keen eye has been updated not only does it prevent accuracy loss but, it also says "Keen eye also let's Pokemon ignore any boosts to the opposing Pokemon's evasiveness".

easykial

Rocksmash Veteran
Don't know if anyone posted it yet, but I found Duosion in the Friend Safari. It isn't on the list yet, though.

wakbob

Discoveries

Just a few discoveries since I discovered I might be missing a few times, but this is where I’m up to so far.
You first fight Shauna after you receive your first starter.
You fight a double battle with Serena v Tierno & Trevor outside the Battle Chateau.
You fight Serena in the tower of mastery over the mega ring.
Serena gives you HM Surf before you leave Shalour city.
You fight Serena before 4th Gym leader Ramos.
Serena has the team of Meowstic, Absol & (What ever starter stronger that you) When she battles you at the tower and outside the gym.

You first fight Team Flare in Glittering cave. After that next to Geogenge (Mistake spelling) town.
You fight them at the Powerplant after gym 4.
I know for a fact you fight them at the Pokeball Factory as well.

Btw Serebii when are you going to finish the Main characters section and Team Flare?

wakbob

Great job on all the info Serebii & crew.
All I want to see now is the movelist haha.
Especially which new gen 6 pokemons can learn the move Rapid Spin outside of Avalugg.

Avalugg? I know Warturtle learns Rapid Spin though.

Dylz

Trainer since 1997
Doing battle chateau like crazy, still not duke. Keira the trainer with two audino's just gave me a star piece after I defeated her which is nice. Didn't knew they would give items.

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
Males don't pass Hidden Abilities when bred with something of another evolution line. I bred my event Torchic with a female Bunnelby, produced 13 Eggs. None of them had Huge Power, though an overwhelming majority had Pickup, just like the mother. Perhaps the mother's Ability influences the offspring's? 11 out of 13 Bunnelby hatched with Pickup, only two had Cheek Pouch.

Status
Not open for further replies.