• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of Serebii.net X & Y Discovery Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaluriel

Programmer
Well, I tried hatching a few eggs with level 1 activated and having flame body Volcarona in my party and the eggs hatched incredibly quickly. It took around 3 laps of the central tower in Lumiose city to hatch 5 Gible eggs.

i never thought about there for hatching eggs, forgot it goes in a circle. awesome :D

Mays

Yes I have obtained it on my game.
Level 1 requires 2 energy to use on yourself and 1 energy to use on others, level 2 requires 3 to use on yourself and 2 on others. I haven't unlocked level 3 yet.

Ah, well sweet. I've got a Flame Body Magmar luckily

Do you have a link to all these activities?

Lithexive

Ah, well sweet. I've got a Flame Body Magmar luckily

Do you have a link to all these activities?

I believe it is the final reward for maxing out your style, so complete the all the activities listed on Serebii's Lumiose City - Style guide

Last edited:

Bla7kCaT

1 Ive been buying all the clothes, is there any way to get a discount at that really expensive store in lumios? ive dropped almost 1m so far, is there a way to bring these prices down?

2 next question, is this item a one time use, or a key item you can use as much as you want? https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BWyv9gDIcAAN7dJ.jpg

3 are natures set in stone? i know abilities arent.

4 are IVs set in stone as well?

5 lastly, i know you can reset EVs, but if a pokemon is lv 100, is it then set in stone?

thanks!!!

Dylz

Trainer since 1997
Wew. Just got a critical capture. Seems like that still is out there. Anyone discovered what the highest rank is in battle chateau?

Lithexive

1 Ive been buying all the clothes, is there any way to get a discount at that really expensive store in lumios? ive dropped almost 1m so far, is there a way to bring these prices down?

2 next question, is this item a one time use, or a key item you can use as much as you want? https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BWyv9gDIcAAN7dJ.jpg

3 are natures set in stone? i know abilities arent.

4 are IVs set in stone as well?

5 lastly, i know you can reset EVs, but if a pokemon is lv 100, is it then set in stone?

thanks!!!

1: Doesn't appear to be, although it has been rumored there is a coupon which gives you a discount. I haven't seen anything confirming this though.
2: One use only.
3: Yes.
4: Yes.
5: Not sure about this one, but if EVs are applied the same way as in Gen V then it should be ok to Ev train at lvl. 100. I wouldn't risk it though.

Bramblefire

Aura Guardian
I will help with vivillon's regions. Japan got the elegant pattern(purple,orange,red, white), southwest USA got High Plains (orange, brown, green), Finland got icy snow, Australia got river(red, yellow, blue)

I got Modern Pattern and my 3DS is set for south US.

crobatman

My modern Vivillon is because I live in Georgia.

crobatman

I live in AZ, so each state may have a different pattern.
Well, Arizona is a totally different climate than Georgia. Maybe it is region based in stead of just states. What your Vivillon form?

Bla7kCaT

do dual type moves get dual stab? as in 1.5x1.5?

example, on charazard does using fire pledge (base 80) hit harder than flamethrower(Base 95 90)?

Bluemage21

do dual type moves get dual stab? as in 1.5x1.5?

example, on charazard does using fire pledge (base 80) hit harder than flamethrower(Base 95 90)?

What???

Fire pledge is not dual-typed.

Status
Not open for further replies.