• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of Serebii.net X & Y Discovery Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyro333

Where is your rival in Kiloude City? I've been all over and haven't seen her anywhere.

go into the battle maison and just do one battle, then the rival will appear at the northern side of the city next to the benches.

PrinceB

Prince of Justica
Where is your rival in Kiloude City? I've been all over and haven't seen her anywhere. (Never mind, I found her. Thanks!)

You have to complete at least one battle in the Battle Maison

Edit: Dangit, beat me to it, lol.

Dylz

Trainer since 1997
Just went trough the boutiques again, pretty sure that I got all clothing available now. Idk what to do with me 1.2m poké money ;p might buy all TM in shops.

Currently rushing trough battle chateau again. Wanna know if there is something higher then duke

ahcrapnotagain

not sure if anybody knows this yet but I just caught a whirlipede in friend safari and it has speed boost for a hidden ability.

Its not in serebii's dex.

tyro333

Just went trough the boutiques again, pretty sure that I got all clothing available now. Idk what to do with me 1.2m poké money ;p might buy all TM in shops.

Currently rushing trough battle chateau again. Wanna know if there is something higher then duke

try out sushi high roller? i haven't seen much about what you can find in there yet, might be able to get some good pokemon filled out in your dex

ahcrapnotagain

ya you can become a grand duke

Rio!

Composer
not sure if anybody knows this yet but I just caught a whirlipede in friend safari and it has speed boost for a hidden ability.

Its not in serebii's dex.

Someone a couple pages back did mention it too. ;o
That is a nice addition.

Phoenix6000

An Alternate Reality
Not sure if it's been mentioned, but apparently Lumiose Galettes are on sale for 80P on Friday.

chuy409

Do the E4 and champion's pokemon get higher in level or numbers in e4 case? I am about in my 14th run and still nothing. There better be at 20th run like in platinum some kind of change. If nothing, worst e4+champion to date.

Dylz

Trainer since 1997
ya its the highest, I think you get to challenge the champion too.

Í think serebii should mention that on the battle chateau page. Ohwell ;p I think I'm getting close then.

Currently added 18 new friends. Will be checking them out in safari soon ;p

ahcrapnotagain

Do the E4 and champion's pokemon get higher in level or numbers in e4 case? I am about in my 14th run and still nothing. There better be at 20th run like in platinum some kind of change. If nothing, worst e4+champion to date.
No they don't you have to go to the battle chateau, when your a high enough rank you get the option to buy the black writ which will up all of the pokemons levels by 20. so they would have an average level of 70

chuy409

No they don't you have to go to the battle chateau, when your a high enough rank you get the option to buy the black writ which will up all of the pokemons levels by 20. so they would have an average level of 70

wow are you serious? what happened to the 70's and 80's level pokemon we had in 4th and 5th gen? level 68 MAX pokemon? thats too low man. Why does gamefreak make this game so easy? Im telling you, I beat the e4 and champion with Delphox 64, Aurorus 62, and Mawile 64 (non-mega-only available post-game). 3 POKEMON ONLY. I used only like 3 hyper potions. This is getting ridiculous.

ahcrapnotagain

wow are you serious? what happened to the 70's and 80's level pokemon we had in 4th and 5th gen? level 68 MAX pokemon? thats too low man. Why does gamefreak make this game so easy? Im telling you, I beat the e4 and champion with Delphox 64, Aurorus 62, and Mawile 64 (non-mega-only available post-game). 3 POKEMON ONLY. I used only like 3 hyper potions. This is getting ridiculous.
tell me about post game just isn't that great, I would be curious to know if any thing comes of the proposed DLC

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod

Better than Gen 1-3, that's for sure. I wouldn't be too upset, especially with how broken the EXP Share is, along with O-Powers and Lucky Egg. There are better Elite 4, but this is no way near the worst one we've had. At least they have real movesets unlike in Red/Blue.

ahcrapnotagain

Guys, there is an old lady in the Lumiose boutique that mentions a coupon. Then in Snowbelle boutique there is mention from a lady saying she gets 50% off. Anyone know if this is something the main character can get to help get some of these clothes?

Also, anyone know what hairstyles there are in the game for female as well as color? I've head that there is unlock able things.

not sure what the styles are but you do unlock more styles and colors. I don't remember the coupon but you do get discounts for having high style

Lavvy

Ah neat, I hope I didnt accidentally over post on the thread. I never use forums really haha.
I know there is brown,blond,orange,honey,black for hair color. So that will be interesting if they have a few more or something.

Maybe someone will discover the coupon if there is one. Probably something post E4 though.

Status
Not open for further replies.