• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of Serebii.net X & Y Discovery Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinyPikachuLevel100

I found that when trading pokemon from other countries they would have writing of what country it is from.
(top right corner in pokemon summary next to level, black box white letters
Japan: JPN
Germany: GER
Not sure about others

EDIT: France: FRE

Last edited:

Razmos

I have this sponge..
I found that when trading pokemon from other countries they would have writing of what country it is from.
(top right corner in pokemon summary next to level, black box white letters
Japan: JPN
Germany: GER
Not sure about others
Yeah, there is one for every language that the game is available in. ENG, FRE, GER, ITA, JPN, KOR, SPA.

I have at least one pokemon of each :)

ShinyPikachuLevel100

Ok so I just did a wonder trade and I got 180 poke-miles for it.

Anyone know if Masuda method would work with Australian Pokemon and an American Pokemon?

EDIT: Just did a second wonder trade, got 181 this time.

EDIT 2: Third wonder trade got me 185.

EDIT 3: Fourth wonder trade got me 144.

Last edited:

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Finally! They got the New Pokémon moves updated! Aww, but then I got to stop the Move List/ Learn List...It was fun while it was! I was super surprised when I saw that Xerneas could learn Outrage!

ShinyPikachuLevel100

Thanks, I will try for the medal right now.

EDIT: It Worked

Last edited:

PrinceB

Prince of Justica
Any advice on getting a pokemon up to 100?

You can also use the Writs in the battle chateau once you reach a high level (Duke/Dutchess) to get lots of gym leaders, elite four members, and trainers with Audino at a high level.

ShadowGuy

Elite Trainer
From my experience of trying to catch a DW Abra at a friend safari I noticed something. Before my friend had finished the E4 I couldn't find any DW pokemon (spent about 2 hours looking with a trace Ralts) regardless of him being online or offline. After checking the Friend Safari after he finished the E4 I was able to catch the third Pokemon as well as find the three Pokemon with their DW abilities (this was both done when he was offline and online).

Nyoah

The Dark Azure
From my experience of trying to catch a DW Abra at a friend safari I noticed something. Before my friend had finished the E4 I couldn't find any DW pokemon (spent about 2 hours looking with a trace Ralts) regardless of him being online or offline. After checking the Friend Safari after he finished the E4 I was able to catch the third Pokemon as well as find the three Pokemon with their DW abilities (this was both done when he was offline and online).

yeah it works like that
once he's registered as a champion and been online at least once since that, everyone who adds him will see 3 pokemons and all have a great chance of having hidden abilities

VIA

<<< Recent Shiny
Oh. Does the Elite 4 get stronger cause my Aegislash is 65 and victory road is becoming increasingly harder to train with

TheFonz

Pokemon Semi-Master
So I think sleep doesn't work the same as Gen V and is back to the pre Gen V way. I experimented with a sleeping Greninja. It slept for 3 turns straight, I switched it out, then switched it back in and it woke up for the next move.

Sorry if this was said already, I hadn't seen it confirmed anywhere.

VIA

<<< Recent Shiny
Does everyone know about the legendary bird you can get? Ive been encountering it lately and when I was looking for megastones I found it at the Sea Spirits Den.

Status
Not open for further replies.