• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of Serebii.net X & Y Discovery Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aielyn

My trainer card was blue a few days ago. Now it's silver. Someone on the forums said the card was originally green. So it turns blue after you defeat the Elite 4? What's silver?
By any chance, did you finish the Kalos Dex? Usually the National Dex is one of the achievements that changes the trainer card, but with so many pokemon now in it, maybe Kalos Dex is one, too?

Alternatively, how far have you gone in the Battle Maison? The Battle Chateau? Have you gotten all the berry mutations? Perhaps one of these affects the card.

Peterrabbit

Hey guys :) after countless hours of trading and luck .. Because you all know how crazy these GTS people are with asking for pokemon .. I mean come on level 1-10 meowstic lol any who I completed all three of the main pokedexs .. Of course like every other pokemon game you get the certificates .. In your room on the empty Space .. When you complete all three of the main .. Professor sycamore gives you an OVAL CHARM .. The discription reads .. AN OVAL CHARM SAID TO INCREASE THE CHANCE OF POKEMON EGGS BEING FOUND AT THE DAY CARE ..this key item has helped me get really good trades making eggs appear allot faster .. Not sure if this has been brought up :) but I wanted to share ...

Nyoah

The Dark Azure
Hey guys :) after countless hours of trading and luck .. Because you all know how crazy these GTS people are with asking for pokemon .. I mean come on level 1-10 meowstic lol any who I completed all three of the main pokedexs .. Of course like every other pokemon game you get the certificates .. In your room on the empty Space .. When you complete all three of the main .. Professor sycamore gives you an OVAL CHARM .. The discription reads .. AN OVAL CHARM SAID TO INCREASE THE CHANCE OF POKEMON EGGS BEING FOUND AT THE DAY CARE ..this key item has helped me get really good trades making eggs appear allot faster .. Not sure if this has been brought up :) but I wanted to share ...

have you seen all the national dex pokemons? if so what happen then?

Peterrabbit

Oh yes and an easier way in my opinion .. But I'm sure every one here has caught the birds already no doubt .. I waited right by the day care .. I saved my game turned it off and turned it back on until he was in my area ... I would save and repeat until I encountered him 12 times .. Ugh zapdos was a pain in the but for me lol I'm still really surprised that no one has been able to find anymore secrets post game .. I mean there has to be something we are missing

Peterrabbit

It's funny you say that I tried cheating the system by doing the time and date trick ... But the game is smart ... It showed me the same pokemon for the next 2 days lol I kept paying 5000 to see bunary .. But I guess I'll be taking it slow

Nyoah

The Dark Azure
It's funny you say that I tried cheating the system by doing the time and date trick ... But the game is smart ... It showed me the same pokemon for the next 2 days lol I kept paying 5000 to see bunary .. But I guess I'll be taking it slow

yeah been there done that and it is annoying

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
My trainer card was blue a few days ago. Now it's silver. Someone on the forums said the card was originally green. So it turns blue after you defeat the Elite 4? What's silver?

Have you five starred the Pokémon Amie games?
Beaten all the Battle Maison?

Working on a page for this but tricky to work out.

razor fire

the cafe shows you all pokemons actually so it is possible to SEE them all

No, it is not. The cafes doesn't even show half of all the Johto pokemon.

are you sure about this? because it would be almost pointless to add a feature to show you only half of a region

Not if it's only for Pokemon that are typically unobtainable.
I doubt they'll show all 250 Pokemon that aren't seen in-game.

Blazios

are you sure about this? because it would be almost pointless to add a feature to show you only half of a region

It's not just limited to Johto, it shows Pokémon from other gens. There is, however, a limit to what you can see and there aren't that many that can be seen.

NotChip

®™
After reading an article about Hawlucha on Smoogon and seeing someone post "If only we get a Normal Gen this game...", I quickly loaded up my game to confirm that I already have one - and yes - I do! It even appears that this site doesn't list a location for the item, either. But I don't know if that just hasn't been updated yet.

Anyway, I can't recall exactly where I got it, but I strongly believe I found it along side the river just outside of the Cave of Emptiness, either through following the Dousing Machine or by breaking rocks. If it was through breaking rocks with Rock Smash, then perhaps the random item you can get from them has a small chance of being one of the elemental gems?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.