• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of Serebii.net X & Y Discovery Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goten21

Guys, every time my starter (Delphox) (we're super close) k.o.'s a pokemon, "I" tell her "That's it! I knew you could do it"

Thought it was a nice detail to share with Serebii :)

Eeveon1316

Guys, every time my starter (Delphox) (we're super close) k.o.'s a pokemon, "I" tell her "That's it! I knew you could do it"

Thought it was a nice detail to share with Serebii :)

This is a result of high affection in Pokémon-Amie. Your Pokémon will also sometimes read your mind and dodge a move or be so in sync with your thoughts that it lands a critical hit. These effects seem to be suspended in the Battle Maison and in competitive play.

Wat.
So, has anyone figured how to change the form of Deerling/Sawsbuck? Or if it's even possible in these games? I've personally tested location and weather, and they didn't work. It's November 1st here now, so I figured I'd see if the change of month would have an effect, but no luck. So maybe the only way to get different forms is to trade them via Pokémon Bank then, as B/W/B2/W2 are the only games with seasons, and then they'll just stick with the form permanently in X/Y... unless someone has found another way.

EDIT: Post above, is that legit?

Wat.
So, has anyone figured how to change the form of Deerling/Sawsbuck? Or if it's even possible in these games? I've personally tested location and weather, and they didn't work. It's November 1st here now, so I figured I'd see if the change of month would have an effect, but no luck. So maybe the only way to get different forms is to trade them via Pokémon Bank then, as B/W/B2/W2 are the only games with seasons, and then they'll just stick with the form permanently in X/Y... unless someone has found another way.

EDIT: Post above, is that legit?

Yup, someone's been messing with the ram. Says 722 just produced an egg. Already showed Mew, then showed this.
EDIT:
Volcanion: http://smealum.net/volcanion.png

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Last edited:

Wat.
And finally Diancie: http://smealum.net/diancie.png
Hopefully he figures out how to do Megas now, since I think I got a good guess as to who's getting the next ones...

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

Grey Wind

I really like Diancie. It looks like Kirlia stuck on to a Carbink. Hoopa is pretty cool looking too, but Volcanion looks kind of weird. I'm not a fan of the ring thing.

Patiently waiting for them to find Sceptilite.

Last edited:

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
So, should we expect this guy to find Megas, too? If so, I am excited~

Wat.
So, should we expect this guy to find Megas, too? If so, I am excited~
He said he could, but he only tested it with Charizard X (just to be sure he could do it) so far. Right now he's caught up early in the game and needs to get to a Pokemon Center before he can do anything more.

anything else need found? missed trainers, items, moves, etc.? Got Pokemon Y for a halloween treat.

wait, how are people extracting data from XY and finding information?

Last edited:

Gearwing

What is that purple ghost that they showed on the Main page today that appeared behind Flabébé? I have never seen that before.

ryoverde

Couriway City, Sycamore's Treasure?

i just found sycamore's treasure, its in a bench up the stairs next to the couriway center

Hi all. Have been searching to find this Treasure, haven't found it and can't find it in the forum -- unless it's that note on the bench from Sycamore to "future Sycamore"... any help? Thanks.

Cara aka Ryoverde

Status
Not open for further replies.