• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of Serebii's Pokémon Rumble World Discoveries & General Discussion

Freakshow

Jibaku
This is now the closest I've gotten to winning WCSX
40d3581e0d.jpg

Kyogre knocked out - it had like 20k HP or something because it simply would not die. My fingers are tired ;_;

Attachments

• 40d3581e0d.jpg
    40d3581e0d.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 1

Rakurai

Yeah...

I'm really confused as to how that's even supposed to be possible with a Pikachu.

Kind of curious as to whether or not they were sadistic enough to have a hard mode after clearing it, too.

fersht

I think Sawsbuck and Deerling's forms changes every month. Was encountering Winter forms when I was clearing the balloon they were in, now encountered Spring forms.

Not that there are Titles unlocked by those.

Freakshow

Jibaku
It's over
70b12b9e97.jpg

bd61d0cecf.jpg

I added Endeavor/Diamond Storm Mega Diancie and Endeavor/Sacred Sword Keldeo into my Roar of Time bomb squad and they put in some work. Still insanely hard though, but Endeavor spam + Mega Evolution Shockwave = waveclear. Maybe I should've stacked Diancies

Tigersrule

Pokemon Rumble FTW
It's over
I added Endeavor/Diamond Storm Mega Diancie and Endeavor/Sacred Sword Keldeo into my Roar of Time bomb squad and they put in some work. Still insanely hard though, but Endeavor spam + Mega Evolution Shockwave = waveclear. Maybe I should've stacked Diancies

Very nice. Did you get a reward or anything for clearing it?

Freakshow

Jibaku
A Battle Royale Background, 5 Diamonds, and that's it really. There might've been one more minor thing that I missed out. Credits also rolled after beating the challenge.

tailmister

Can someone give me the complete gem price list for the wobbly, wealth, and special trait trees for level 1, 2, 3, etc. all the way up to Level 10? I can't seem to find the information anywhere else, and I want to use it to plan out my next play through, (how many gems to purchase for balloon refills, etc.)

Last edited:

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
It appears that Vivillon is once again one of the hardest Pokemon to complete its collection of formes in this game. The patterns of Vivillon appearing is apparently linked to the 3DS location of the Challengers/Visitors (including friends, street passes, those daily callings from the internet). The location mapping is identical to that in XY.

I don't have the luxury of having friends from every Vivillon location, and the daily interent Mii I get are overwhelmingly Japanese players. If any of you manage to have a diversed pool of friends (thus visitors), please kindly try to figure out what locations the Pokeball and Fancy patterns correspond to (they were events in the main games and not location locked). There is a possibility that these 2 patterns are unlocked once you get all other 18 ones, but I'm afraid I don't have the resources to confirm that.

Coronis~

.......well, that explain why someone in another forum said he always see only 1 kind of pattern while I was able to get 4 different patterns in a single horde of Vivillon.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
I'm starting to think the Arceus forms rotate on a concrete cycle. The first time I did the Arceus stage I found Poison but didn't manage to get it. When I tried the Mii balloon for the stage on the next day it happened to be Ground type which happens to be the one to the right of Poison on the list for the Arceus titles. The reason I think they rotate though, is that once I started just using the Mii balloon each day I got Normal, Fighting, Flying, Poison and Ground in that order, which matches up perfectly with the list. Now at the same time I did get Dark first and didn't get Fairy so I don't know if I just forgot to do the stage for a day or if the cycle just follows a different pattern, but I'm somewhat confident that there is a set cycle for the Arceus forms. If I'm not mistaken with this tomorrow I should get Rock tomorrow.

AlxK9207

Creative Co-Author
I'm stuck on the garden intruder stage of the King's Favors, because I had to avoid hitting those Kricketots when they are using that stupid Reprisal move

Playful Latios

@Soul Dew
I'm starting to think the Arceus forms rotate on a concrete cycle. The first time I did the Arceus stage I found Poison but didn't manage to get it. When I tried the Mii balloon for the stage on the next day it happened to be Ground type which happens to be the one to the right of Poison on the list for the Arceus titles. The reason I think they rotate though, is that once I started just using the Mii balloon each day I got Normal, Fighting, Flying, Poison and Ground in that order, which matches up perfectly with the list. Now at the same time I did get Dark first and didn't get Fairy so I don't know if I just forgot to do the stage for a day or if the cycle just follows a different pattern, but I'm somewhat confident that there is a set cycle for the Arceus forms. If I'm not mistaken with this tomorrow I should get Rock tomorrow.

It does follow a pattern. There's a whole thread dedicated to formes on Gamefaqs. Scroll to post number 34 in that thread for the info.

Kacho

You are next.
I'm stuck on the garden intruder stage of the King's Favors, because I had to avoid hitting those Kricketots when they are using that stupid Reprisal move

on that stage, if that was the level where grass/bug types appear, hit them with their weakest.

THe poke usually spawn in a circle in counterclockwise so just use your best attack and hit hit hit

Coronis

In lucid awakening
So I finally found a white kyurem after about 6 reshirams (counting yesterday and today)...I still think there's some sort of method to get it to show up since it can't be that rare...all the other forms have a day pattern but does anyone know if the kyurem forms do or are they just random?

There is an observation that the white/black Kyurem seem to appear from noon to 1pm, and midnight to 1am only (depending the time zone of your 3DS). Do you recall if you captured yours at that hours?

Coronis~

topcat554

So I just finished collecting all 18 patterns of Vivillon and ran through the Fluffy Meadow stage a couple more times. So far I haven't encountered Pokeball or Fancy pattern yet, I wonder if they will be released through passwords.
HNI_0017.JPG

Coronis

In lucid awakening
So I just finished collecting all 18 patterns of Vivillon and ran through the Fluffy Meadow stage a couple more times. So far I haven't encountered Pokeball or Fancy pattern yet, I wonder if they will be released through passwords.
View attachment 14602

Thanks for the confirmation. There was some hacked list of password Pokemon (for all regions) which was supposed to list all the available passwords in the game, but I don't think the Vivillons are part of them. I reckon there is still some already available yet unknown method to get to those 2 forms (or they wouldn't have made it a requirement to get the Vivillon titles). Incidentally, there seems to be templates for Hoopa, Hoopa Unbound, Volcanion, and even the inactive Xerneas and Eternal Floette in the game. These ones, I suppose, will take game updates to put in (maybe not for the inactive Xerneas and Eternal Floette, or even Volcanion since I don't they will still focus on Rumble World next year).

Coronis~

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
I still don't get the point. Why do I need to mix and match clothing? Seems like a waste of 20 Diamonds to me.

Well if you're not spending money towards the 3000 diamond limit then yeah it's more or less a waste of 20 diamonds that could be spent on actual stuff, though if you've already paid that limit then 20 diamonds is nothing since you get that daily for checking the diamond mine. It's kind of like all of the outfit stuff for the Miis, all of it does nothing for actual gameplay and they're just extras that are really not going to be worth it unless you have the diamonds to spare and feel like using them on that.