• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of Serebii's Pokémon Battle Trozei Discoveries

Eternia

Hi, sorry for my bad english 'cause i'm French .-.

To Serebii >>> in zone 05-02 you wrote "Requires high combo & flawless capture of Tyrogue" to capture Hitmontop. Just to say that i've deblock Hitmontop with only Tyrogue in support Pokémon and a combo of ~ 10. Same thing for Hitmonlee/Hitmonchan.

Well, is anyone to explain how deblock zone 04-05 ;__; ?

Last edited:

Glcelebi

The Completionist
Unless I'm Missing Something Obvious. How Do I Get Shaded pokemon in Zone 02-06. The One After Wigglytuff, i've tried various methods none are making this pokemon show.

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
Hi, sorry for my bad english 'cause i'm French .-.

To Serebii >>> in zone 05-02 you wrote "Requires high combo & flawless capture of Tyrogue" to capture Hitmontop. Just to say that i've deblock Hitmontop with only Tyrogue in support Pokémon and a combo of ~ 10. Same thing for Hitmonlee/Hitmonchan.

Well, is anyone to explain how deblock zone 04-05 ;__; ?

You need to link all the Pokemon in Zone 4. To get the starters, you need to hit the Pokemon before them with a move of the same type as them, then hit the starters with super effective moves in order to get their evolutions. You might also need to play at both day and night to get Lunatone and Solrock.

Unless I'm Missing Something Obvious. How Do I Get Shaded pokemon in Zone 02-06. The One After Wigglytuff, i've tried various methods none are making this pokemon show.

Make sure you can get Eevee as your support Pokemon (it'll be in the third zone, sixth area). When you do, come back and use it to get Wigglytuff. Sylveon will then appear.

Using Zekrom didn't seem to work, but then again it wasn't flawless. Even so, I don't think that's it.

Glcelebi

The Completionist
Thanks And Aww nuts not used to going back i wanna finish it now XD XD Ah Well Ill Be Back!!! Still Gotta S rank it. But Thanks All For Help.

Eternia

You need to link all the Pokemon in Zone 4. To get the starters, you need to hit the Pokemon before them with a move of the same type as them, then hit the starters with super effective moves in order to get their evolutions. You might also need to play at both day and night to get Lunatone and Solrock.
I already have all of Pokemon in stage 1 to 4 ; so I have to catch Pokemon in 4-6 to ? ^o)

Coronis

In lucid awakening
Sorry, yes I meant hit Ditto with Unown, which will trigger Jirachi's appearance.

I haven't figured out the ones you missed yet, Joe. Will post here if I do.

One thing I seem to have tested true is that the Kalos 2nd stage requires combo of 15 or more to activate. Kanto starters simply require supper effective moves. Haven't really tested everything for the others yet.

EDIT: Safari just shifted, and I got Masquerain. I used Tornadus as support, guess you either need to use a flying type supporter or hit it with a flying type move. Not sure about requirements on 1-hits, clear block, combos. Probably makes sense since Surskit changes from a water bug to flying bug.

And for the zones 4, 6 8, in order to unlock stage 5, you need to one-hit KO the boss of stage 4, who are Rayquaza, Darkrai and Giratina respectively.
So for:
4-5, OHKO Rayquaza
6-5, OHKO Darkrai
8-5, OHKO Giratina

Coronis~

Last edited:

Eternia

Sorry, yes I meant hit Ditto with Unown, which will trigger Jirachi's appearance.

I haven't figured out the ones you missed yet, Joe. Will post here if I do.

One thing I seem to have tested true is that the Kalos 2nd stage requires combo of 15 or more to activate. Kanto starters simply require supper effective moves. Haven't really tested everything for the others yet.

EDIT: Safari just shifted, and I got Masquerain. I used Tornadus as support, guess you either need to use a flying type supporter or hit it with a flying type move. Not sure about requirements on 1-hits, clear block, combos. Probably makes sense since Surskit changes from a water bug to flying bug.

And for the zones 4, 6 8, in order to unlock stage 5, you need to one-hit KO the boss of stage 4, who are Rayquaza, Darkrai and Giratina respectively.
So for:
4-5, OHKO Rayquaza
6-5, OHKO Darkrai
8-5, OHKO Giratina

Coronis~
omg thank you <3

Mewlyar88

Hi, I've been a member for a while but I'm still quite new to the forums so please bear with :) does anyone know how to unlock stage 5-6? I have A rank in 5-1 and 5-2 and S rank in the others, I've caught every pokémon, but I've not unlocked it yet... anyone have any tips? I'm one of those terribly OCD people who feels the need to unlock all the stags of one zone before moving onto the next...

poke056

Hi, I've been a member for a while but I'm still quite new to the forums so please bear with :) does anyone know how to unlock stage 5-6? I have A rank in 5-1 and 5-2 and S rank in the others, I've caught every pokémon, but I've not unlocked it yet... anyone have any tips? I'm one of those terribly OCD people who feels the need to unlock all the stags of one zone before moving onto the next...

Currently struggling with this myself. Working on catching Porygon 2 at the moment, but I have A rank in everything on stage 5.

Zephiel128

Currently struggling with this myself. Working on catching Porygon 2 at the moment, but I have A rank in everything on stage 5.
I am pretty sure I unlocked stage 5-6 after defeating Uxie, Azelf and Mesprit with a single hit. Unfortunately I can't seem to find a way to unlock Shaymin in 5-6.

poke056

Thanks very much :) How are people catching Porygon 2 anyway? I've tried using porygon, a super effective move, tried getting consistent 20-30+ combos on sentret, furret and subsequently porygon, but nothing comes up.

Zephiel128

Thanks very much :) How are people catching Porygon 2 anyway? I've tried using porygon, a super effective move, tried getting consistent 20-30+ combos on sentret, furret and subsequently porygon, but nothing comes up.
Not sure about the exact requirements, I got it after 26 combo on Senter, 58 combo on Furret and 34 combo on Porygon (all of them with Makuhita).

Eternia

same problem for me :/
and how to catch scizor and probopass?
for scizor, tried to flawlessy capture of scyther/pinsir with a combo of 15, but nothing..

ZXLucario

Hey, Serebii, you know the methods you used to catch Reuniclus and Masquerain? Didn't I suggest those methods, and then you said it didn't work, but then it worked later on? Is there some kind of a conspiracy going on around here? And how come I'm the only one on the discussion who STILL doesn't have the game? Anyways, still 4 more days to go...

Last edited:

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Hey, Serebii, you know the methods you used to catch Reuniclus and Masquerain? Didn't I suggest those methods, and then you said it didn't work, but then it worked later on? Is there some kind of a conspiracy going on around here? And how come I'm the only one on the discussion who STILL doesn't have the game? Anyways, still 4 more days to go...

I did try them before and it didn't work. I'm certain of it. It makes no sense :(

poke056

Just unlocked stage 10-5 by getting A rank on the four missions before it, pretty sure I didn't do anything else special :).

RainbowIslands

XY Trainer
The location database says that the eeveelutions require flawless defeats, but I think they only need to be defeated by their respective types. I still got to the next eevelution with two separate combos.

Glcelebi

The Completionist

You've been here far longer than me lol. Anyway i may not be as far as you due to me s ranking everything i hate moving on with A ranks lol (so far ive S ranked all stages in first 3 zones and stage with sylveon i got a scary 22000 points in it lol XD) but so far it seems to unlock stage 5 or 6, there are 1 of 2 possible conditions that have to be met and for me its proved true so far. A) Catch all pokemon in previous stages in that zone. or B)A rank all stages in that zone, although may be possible you may need S rank in all stages in a zone to unlock stages 5 0r 6 in certain zones. So my suggestion, try S ranking all stages in that zone, maybe that will unlock that missing stage for you. Hope it works.