• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of Serebii's Pokémon Battle Trozei Discoveries

ZXLucario

Found it easier to catch Treecko!!! :D After defeating Mismagius, Phantump automatically matched and attacked Tropius after a combo of 4. Then another Pokemon automatically matched and attacked with a combo of 5. Then I usedd Chesnaught and accidentally attacked with a combo of 2 and defeated Tropius. It's not like I suck, it's just that I didn't want those first two Pokemon to match. And then the stylus slipped out of my hand when making a combo for Chesnaught, but Treecko still appeared!!!! Then I got it's evolutions. I can confirm this works with Carracosta/Mudkip and Darmanitan/Torchic.

Last edited:

Eternia

Hard to say... I generally try a flawless capture but the last time I tried (where I finally caught Sky Forme Shaymin), my Link combos broke twice before finally catching Garchomp (I tend to use either Dragon or Ice attacks available in the box). I also have noticed that a combo of, at least, 24 is enough to make Shaymin appear. Maybe you haven't finished the main story?

I finished the main story :/ Maybe it depends ofn the completion of Pokédex... Also, thanks ^^"

skgameboy

Anyone know how to catch the 2 shaymin forms? I brought a grass type (sceptile) and captured garchomp flawlessly but shaymin didn't appear. Any ideas?

Silversea

I never had problems getting shaymin to appear, I just bring articuno as support and scatter attack the garchomp and its allies.

Spent a few hours trying to capture sky forme without success. Just keeps killing me before my first match goes through.

Unown Q showed up for me when I had a total score of 124 and a high combo of 3 on the previous pokemon (high combo of 2 before that; I was trying to get through it as quickly as I could). So high combo and score must be incorrect. Both were flawless captures however.

Last edited:

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Recently gained access to Stage 7-5 after I captured Keldeo, not sure if the capture needs to be flawless however.

Silversea

Some Mountain of Order curiosities:

Noivern is not flawless capture with high combo on Hawlucha. I got a super-effective flawless 120 combo and it did not appear. I have done 60+ since then on Hawlucha and it still hasn't appeared. Any other ideas?

A flawless 50 combo on Amaura did not make Aurorus appear.

A flawless scatter 76 combo on Talonflame did not make Arcanine appear.

Last edited:

ZXLucario

I can't get Monferno. I got a 61 combo on the middle(last) Chimchar and different combos on the other Chimchars. My score was 5,972. Still no Monferno. D: Do I have to attack all three Chimchars at once? Gonna try that.

ZXLucario

I'm a bit too lazy to check my game, but I'm pretty sure I don't have Stage 5-6. In order, my Ranks for the first 4 stages are:
5-1: S
5-2: A
5-3: S
5-4: S
Those ranks I am sure of.
I have Stage 5-5 because I have the 6 Pokemon(I got Monferno) needed. And I have the ranks for 5-6, but no 5-6. Do I need to catch all the Pokemon in the first four stages? Cause I still don't have Porygon2.

Opal Pikachu13

Like alot of people, I'm also having trouble making Shaymin appear on 5-6.. tried about everything, bringing a Grass support, finishing with an Super effective Ice, Dragon or Fairy type attack with it being a high combo.. it just might be the Pokedex percentage.. but I'm not really sure what the actual requirement is.

alakazam^

Like alot of people, I'm also having trouble making Shaymin appear on 5-6.. tried about everything, bringing a Grass support, finishing with an Super effective Ice, Dragon or Fairy type attack with it being a high combo.. it just might be the Pokedex percentage.. but I'm not really sure what the actual requirement is.
What's your percentage?

Mr.Azy

Cradily's Victory!
Try an Ice type attack as the capture

Thanks so much it worked :)

Here's my condition for anyone who needs help getting Shaymin.

I have Venusaur (grass support) and Regice.

Once you reach Garchomp and gabites, you can actually take out all the gabites in one shot with super effective scatter attack from regice which will also do some damage to Garchomp, but you must then make sure you get a high combo chain enough to do lots (if not overkill) Garchomp. That was how I got shaymin to appear.

To get the sky forme to appear, just get a quick trozei chance and score high enough with a super effective hit.

Opal Pikachu13

Finally got Shaymin to appear! Had grass support Servine and ice support Regice. First took out the Gibles, then went after Garchomp, used a super effective ice attack, then saw Shaymin appear. Seen the Sky form as well, but it overkilled me right before a Trozei chance happened. It doesn't have to be flawless on Garchomp either. My percentage is at 60%.

Silversea

So I'm at 4 hours of attempts on sky form. I'm just going to focus on the rest of the dex and hopefully by then someone has made a breakthrough.

I tried to practice on Unowns in the Safari since they also instantly attack, but I could never get a combo going quick enough even if I made the link before the image appeared properly.

So by some miraculous luck I managed to quickly match the regice and delibird before Shaymin sky could attack, then racked up a combo of 70 and destroyed it. Its not impossible if you're quick :p

Silversea

I can't tell if its skill or luck. I match them up before the image appears but it still wrecks me during the trozei chance at a combo of 3.