• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of Serebii's Pokémon Battle Trozei Discoveries

I dunno. The way I did it was immediately have a line of regice, the hold Delibird over where I wanted to place it, and then instantly let go when the Regice started the combo. Also I just beat the game, Huzzah!

bobdat

I am not sure if this has been mentioned, but on the play card you get a crown for a high score of >100k, which means you can get at least five crowns.
EDIT: Oops, didn't read the page properly, it does say you can get more than 4 crowns. Anyway, the threshold for the high score is definitely 100,000.
I am having difficulty getting Landorus. Does anyone have any tips for getting past Tornadus and Thundrus without taking too much damage? Maybe you just need to get a killer combo.

Last edited:

omarninopequeno

I'm having problems to get genesect to appear, I've made flawless 50+ super effective combos in every pokémon and no genesect yet. Any sugestions?

alakazam^

I am not sure if this has been mentioned, but on the play card you get a crown for a high score of >100k, which means you can get at least five crowns.
EDIT: Oops, didn't read the page properly, it does say you can get more than 4 crowns. Anyway, the threshold for the high score is definitely 100,000.
I am having difficulty getting Landorus. Does anyone have any tips for getting past Tornadus and Thundrus without taking too much damage? Maybe you just need to get a killer combo.
Try hitting them with super effective attacks but don't forget you need both of them as suports to make Landorus appear.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
I'm having problems to get genesect to appear, I've made flawless 50+ super effective combos in every pokémon and no genesect yet. Any sugestions?

Try using a Bug-type assist on Victini

omarninopequeno

I also tried with ghost and psychic without results. Also i checked in the area 9 page and I didn't use zekrom or reshiram so I asume you only need kyurem, not both of them.

Silversea

Posted it on the other thread already but I'll say it here too in case Serebii doesn't check the other one.

Genesect's requirements seem to be a high score (20,000+ range) and a flawless combo of at least 40 on Victini. I also used a super-effective attack, but that may not affect it.

omarninopequeno

Posted it on the other thread already but I'll say it here too in case Serebii doesn't check the other one.

Genesect's requirements seem to be a high score (20,000+ range) and a flawless combo of at least 40 on Victini. I also used a super-effective attack, but that may not affect it.

I did a 86 super effective combo on it though reached only 19,000+, I'll keep trying.

Silversea

Yes, I have two suggestions:

1. If you haven't already, finish the game by (spoiler) taking out zygarde (end spoiler).
2. Get your pokedex % up. Mine was about 75-80% I believe.

I don't think this would be plausible, but perhaps it needs a 100 combo or higher? Also we figured out that Shaymin probably has to do with the Pokedex and not anything else.

omarninopequeno

Yes, I have two suggestions:

1. If you haven't already, finish the game by (spoiler) taking out zygarde (end spoiler).
2. Get your pokedex % up. Mine was about 75-80% I believe.

Maybe you're right, I haven't completed the game yet because I was stuck there trying to get genesect. I'll try again when I beat zygarde.

Silversea

I got it after a combo of 44 on victini so I think we can settle that rumour. Combo might not even be necessary, might just be flawless + 20,000+ score.

Could Victini also be related to Pokedex completion as well? I know I scored something above that when I had ~40%, I just can't repeat it right now.

omarninopequeno

Zygarde defeated, 131 combo super effective on victini, no damage taken, every other enemy defeated on the first shot, 7 box combo on victini and score of 57,369. There must be something that triggers its appearance. I currently have 52% completion, so I will give it another try after 80%.

Silversea

Must be % indeed. % is a good way to ensure these bosses are fought post-game. Would be strange to fight the secret bosses before the main boss after all.