• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of Serebii's Pokémon Battle Trozei Discoveries

KurowaSan

Croissant Kamen \o/
Got my high score crown on my card. \o/ Got it with a score of 112,696. Maybe the threshold is 100,000?

Mr.Azy

Cradily's Victory!
So I'm trying to get shaymin land forme, I have a grass pokemon (Venusaur) as support, and I flawlessly beat Garchomp in one strike (along with the Gabites), with Latios am I missing something?
Please don't tell me I have to beat Garchomp with just a grass assist poke... -_-

AZ

Silversea

I used a water type on Palpitoad as recommended in the Safari Jungle zone 2 but Alomomola did not appear, so there must be another trigger.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
So I'm trying to get shaymin land forme, I have a grass pokemon (Venusaur) as support, and I flawlessly beat Garchomp in one strike (along with the Gabites), with Latios am I missing something?
Please don't tell me I have to beat Garchomp with just a grass assist poke... -_-

AZ

Try an Ice type attack as the capture

alakazam^

Shaymin Sky Forme keeps killing me even if I have full health -.- How can I catch it? It strikes before the links disappear.

By the way, you only need Kyurem as suport to unlock Black and White Kyurem.

Last edited:

ZXLucario

Got the game yesterday, already on Zone 4 (despite spending two hours trying to get Spewpa without checking Serebii). Annnd, I found out something about getting, well, at least getting Vaporeon. I had Greninja as a support, I didn't get a flawless on Eevee with it and attacked it a second time with Greninja. Vaporeon appeared!!! :D And there you go, it's easier to catch Vaporeon now. One thing about this game though, if a Pokemon jumps into the Trozei Box, all of your Pokemon just freeze and wait for the opponent Pokemon to attack. :( One time, as soon as opponent Delphox hit my match of three Pangoro, the Pangoro it hit attacked Delphox, made it flinch, and allowed me to Trozei it!!! :D

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Who should I use as a support to catch Giratina?

Eternia

I don't understand how to deblock Shaymin in 5-6 >.<
I have Virizion as support and I kill all of Pokemon in one shot (2Gible, 2Gabite and Garchomp in he same time) but nothing is happened ._.

Oh yes, how to unlock :
- 10-5 (is it when we have finished the game?)
- 10-6 (is it really with A or S rank?)

Mewlyar88

I don't know if this has been mentioned anywhere but I was tearing my hair out trying to unlock 10-6 (Mew is my favourite Pokémon), and it finally appeared after I linked Moltres in 10-5. Took me a bit of effort there too :/ For others' info, I used friendly Groudon, Glaceon and Jolteon as my assists for 10-5.

Now trying to make Mew friendly before I do anything else lol

Edit: I'm sorry, I really can't remember how I unlocked 10-5. It might be a score/rating in other levels or possibly from linking every Pokémon in one of the other stages of zone 10. Either way, I have a rating of at least A in all of zone 10 now.

Last edited:

alakazam^

I have Virizion as support and I kill all of Pokemon in one shot (2Gible, 2Gabite and Garchomp in he same time) but nothing is happened ._.

Oh yes, how to unlock :
Try to make a big combo. I have no problem getting Shaymin over and over again and I rotate frequently my support pokemon.

Serebii

Staff member
Admin
Shaymin Sky Forme keeps killing me even if I have full health -.- How can I catch it? It strikes before the links disappear.

By the way, you only need Kyurem as suport to unlock Black and White Kyurem.

It did that for me. You have to be fast in getting a Trozei Chance going.

Serebii

Staff member
Admin

Oh yes, how to unlock :

Try taking out Garchomp etc. with a super effective move.

Eternia

That's what I did so... i'll try to get a big combo.
Oh, just another question (sorry but there's no discussion on this game in French community T_T). What's changed when a Pokemon is friendly?

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
That's what I did so... i'll try to get a big combo.
Oh, just another question (sorry but there's no discussion on this game in French community T_T). What's changed when a Pokemon is friendly?

Their attacks do more damage.

Eternia

qlfndghflg:jjrtuy

Don't understand... i have Virizion with me, catch gible/gabite/garchomp in one-shot with super effective attack, did a combo of 56....... BUT NO SHAYMIN AHHHHHHHHHHHHH T_T

edit: try one more time with articuno as support.
..... no, no shaymin =_= same condition as i said: catch gible/gabite/garchomp in one-shot with super effective attack (icy type) and did a combo of 52.

Alakazam^< can you tell me your condition when you get shaymin =/ ?

Last edited:

alakazam^

qlfndghflg:jjrtuy

Don't understand... i have Virizion with me, catch gible/gabite/garchomp in one-shot with super effective attack, did a combo of 56....... BUT NO SHAYMIN AHHHHHHHHHHHHH T_T

edit: try one more time with articuno as support.
..... no, no shaymin =_= same condition as i said: catch gible/gabite/garchomp in one-shot with super effective attack (icy type) and did a combo of 52.

Alakazam^< can you tell me your condition when you get shaymin =/ ?

Hard to say... I generally try a flawless capture but the last time I tried (where I finally caught Sky Forme Shaymin), my Link combos broke twice before finally catching Garchomp (I tend to use either Dragon or Ice attacks available in the box). I also have noticed that a combo of, at least, 24 is enough to make Shaymin appear. Maybe you haven't finished the main story?

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector