• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of Serebii's Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Discoveries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin

EverChanger

エヴァーチェンジャー
Is this the first time coverage has started AT release, and not before? Either way, I very much look forward to your amazing work, Serebii (and everyone else helping out as well)!

tomxike13

Champion
SPOILER:

Just saw a guy on twitch battled the E4, apparently all elite four and the champion had Mega evolutions.

Lazy Lucario

A little too early to spoil the elite four now isn't it? I know some people got it early but still. =3=; BTW, my game finished downloading!

Typhlosion_Hunter_Mark

Galaxy Trainer
EDIT: Joe just put a spoiler tag around the information I was talking about. So I guess I'll do that too :)

I'm a little disappointed that the Battle Frontier doesn't make its return. That was one aspect I really enjoyed back in the days. I hope the Battle Resort can somewhat make up for that. So I'm wondering, is the Battle Maison in ORAS the exact same as in XY?

Also interesting to see that we get a second day care. Could it be of any use?

Last edited:

Lazy Lucario

The game is awesome so far, well I just got Mudkip. Took me a while to figure out how to put the game in English. All in kanji and katakana at the selection screen. lol

Photonkrios95

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
EDIT: Joe just put a spoiler tag around the information I was talking about. So I guess I'll do that too :)

I'm a little disappointed that the Battle Frontier doesn't make its return. That was one aspect I really enjoyed back in the days. I hope the Battle Resort can somewhat make up for that. So I'm wondering, is the Battle Maison in ORAS the exact same as in XY?

Also interesting to see that we get a second day care. Could it be of any use?

[A second daycare could prove time-saving useful if the IV Checker is in the Battle Resort. Not to mention tutors are also there I believe.]

(I used brackets in my post because even if I spoiler tag something, my activity thing on my profile will still show my post so brackets remedies this issue.)

I feel pretty sad that I live in Europe now. We're getting the game (and Smash Wii U) next week. I'll try to not spoil myself about too much, although it's a remake and I know RSE like the back of my hand so... The big update for me will be the modernized locations and I can't really spoil myself that by reading Joe's texts so I'm good :)

Last edited:

Requiem Aeternam

Dance like an eggplant!
They brought the Battle Maison back instead of the Battle Frontier? That's a massive letdown for me. The Battle Frontier was what I was looking forward to the most :( Hopefully the rumours of the BF being included in DLC are true but I don't have my hopes up.

Torosiken

This is a title.
woah! Serebii, you're on it again! You are always the fastest!

Aww man I love battle frontier so much! I hope the frontier brains returning and resides in battle resort instead then

also, I would love to see the notes!

Last edited:

Kangaflora

The game sounds promising so far. I'm looking forward to the game already. At least by watching it here, I'll have an idea on what changes to expect in the Hoenn Region. Will the Omega Ruby Alpha Sapphire Pokédex page be updated with their new Hoenn Dex Numbers during this coverage?

The most important thing for me is learning the version exclusive Pokemon/Mega Stones. I still haven't decided which version I'll buy, but going by the legendary I prefer Kyogre. However if the Camerupt and Beedrill stones are exclusive for the other version I'll buy that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.