• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of Serebii's Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Discoveries

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen anything about that so I'll just ask to be sure. When you catch legendary or unbreedable Pokémon, do they still have at least 3 perfect IVs?
And, this might seem like a silly question but, is there still a day/night cycle, like in XY? There wasn't in RSE... :\

I am happily waiting for my copy of AS next week. :D My team is already ready.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
And, this might seem like a silly question but, is there still a day/night cycle, like in XY? There wasn't in RSE... :\

oct_p13_03_hyd.jpg

Kadjaft

Free Runner
Switcharoo works on mega stones now. Just had a Minun use it on my Beldum and switched it with an oran berry.

Needs further testing with a mega evolved pokemon, and with Knock off, Magician etc...

Phantom Wolf DX

Most likely palkia is exclusive to or, while dialga is excluvive to as.

Welland probably Giratina needs both of them. I am curious though, will it give us a Pokémon too, if we use all three creation trio?

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
any info about hidden pokemon?

i just detected some pokemons have unusual moves

poochyena has ice fang o_o, surskit has fell stinger ( um ..what's this attack - anyone ?)

Fell Stinger has been introduced with Mega Beedrill. It's attack power is low but if you manage to defeat the opponent's Pokemon with that move, your attack raises by 2 stages.

Thank you for the answer, Endolise! :D

Wow, I feel so lucky, all my favourite legendaries seem to be exclusive to AS. Lugia, Zekrom, Dialga, Latias and Kyogre. :eek:

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
So they mixed things up a bit, but kinda sad that I have to get AS for Dialga,Lugia,Zekrom. Already have em transferred from the DS games to XY, but duplicates is cool. I wonder if this means that i just need to trade over all the legends I own, and boom, the locked ones become unlocked, or do you need the mirage spot legends? Either way, all this is fascinating. DLC hints become stronger, Multiverse confirmed, possibilities abound.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
So I'm assuming the giant storm cloud is for the Kamis, right? Cause everything else has been found through portals.

Genousity

Ok Im freaking out, has anyone else had there game crash after petalburg woods???

mine keeps freezing and the going to a black screen telling me to turn off my system and contact nintendo support.

javik

So can we found the Steelixite in european version or it is a Japan demo exclusive?

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
So can we found the Steelixite in european version or it is a Japan demo exclusive?

You can find Steelixite at Granite Cave, regardless of you're from Europe or Japan.

Ok Im freaking out, has anyone else had there game crash after petalburg woods???

mine keeps freezing and the going to a black screen telling me to turn off my system and contact nintendo support.

Physical or Digital copy?

Genousity

You can find Steelixite at Granite Cave, regardless of you're from Europe or Japan.

Physical or Digital copy?

physical, I also have sapphire as digital and im starting that one now to see if it does the same when I get to that point.

Hobnbob

My game glitched out once saying that I had to turn it off, couldnt go to home menu, but I was trading at the time :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.