1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion of Serebii's Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Discoveries

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation VI Discussion' started by Serebii, Nov 19, 2014.

1. Nocteau

Nocteau Member

Has anybody found a toxic orb yet?

2. MDS777

MDS777 The name's Riley

You don't need to see it x amount of times. I watched a guy doing a playthrough and he immediately found a level 15 Taillow with Boomburst in Petalburg Woods.

3. CrusherTheFeraligatr

CrusherTheFeraligatr Strider: Spider King

These extra islands with secret bases, do they have trainers?

4. Lorde

Lorde Banned

Ugh, so the rumor about having to beat all the Master Rank Contests to get a Lucarionite was true. I'll just trade one over as well as a Garchompite from X/Y. :x

5. XXD17

XXD17 Draco rex

Speaking if which, how do you get all the outfits? You seem to get only one depending on whether your player is male or female...The only one I care about is the one for icicle crash...

6. Not sure if this is the appropriate thread to ask this, but did anyone elses games come only the health and safety information booklet? Don't these games usually come with an instruction booklet for the actual game itself?

7. bobandbill

bobandbill Winning Smile Staff Member Super Mod

Same here, I guess they didn't make one.

As said in the thread, if there's anything that wants investigating with dex nav I can try. I'm quite enjoying this feature. =)

8. Mr.FusRoDah

Mr.FusRoDah Well-Known Member

Dude, that's so weird, because the same thing happened to me. Only the health/safety thing. It's a good thing I'm not a noob and I have this site as a reference guide if necessary, or else I would be up Montezuma's Revenge Creek without a paddle. lol

9. Kibamaru

Kibamaru Water PokéTrainer

Nope. Mine came with a manual on how to use the digital manual. :/

10. Serebii

Serebii And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared... Staff Member Admin

All 3DS games do that now. Manuals are all digital. You can find it when you hover over the icon on the home menu

11. Jamjam

Jamjam Member

Has anyone discovered how to catch Feebas in these games? Is it as ludicrous as it was in the originals?

~JJ.

12. Serebii

Serebii And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared... Staff Member Admin

Small chance in Route 119, any bit of water. Don't fret.

13. Jamjam

Jamjam Member

Thanks Serebii, good to know :)

~JJ.

14. That's a relief I'm not the only one that this happened to. :)

Never knew that.
    Good to know. :)

15. WishIhadaManafi5

WishIhadaManafi5 To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before. Staff Member Moderator

Dang, that's frustrating :(. Wasn't that good at contests back in the day. Hope I can do better this time.

16. Kangaflora

Kangaflora Well-Known Member

Would it be possible for Serebii to post the locations of all the TMs and HMs for Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire? It might make locating them that little bit easier, especially now that Mauville's Game Corner has been confirmed as closed down.

17. Lorde

Lorde Banned

I don't think he's found all the TMs yet though. :x

18. Morty05

Morty05 Ghost-type trainer

I just found that you can Fly to routes now... instead of just towns/Citys you can fly to routes using AreaNav... that is quite awesome!

19. EverChanger

EverChanger エヴァーチェンジャー

Can confirm, my Poochyena knew Thunder Fang and I chose Treecko.

EDIT: The tutorial one, I mean.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2014
  20. momopeach

momopeach Active Member

I'm wondering if you can rebattle trainers like with the Vs. Seeker or something, like in the original games. XY didn't have any sort of rematch thing and it made me sad as I was trying to catch pokemon.