• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of Serebii's Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Discoveries

Status
Not open for further replies.

EverChanger

エヴァーチェンジャー
I wonder if getting the 2nd Eon stone from 'Mom' means that the Eon Ticket event doesn't come with it.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Eon Ticket event came with the Soul Dew.

13_luckynumber

Have Regigigas been found yet?

Also, I'm a tad disappointed there is no major content in the game that Coro Coro hasn't told us already.

Pokelover586

Serebii, thank you so much for this info! One thing has been driving me nuts. You said that you could fight alongside Wally, Steven, rival, or Archie/Maxie at the Battle Maison, which version do you battle with Maxie and which version with Archie?

EverChanger

エヴァーチェンジャー
Serebii, thank you so much for this info! One thing has been driving me nuts. You said that you could fight alongside Wally, Steven, rival, or Archie/Maxie at the Battle Maison, which version do you battle with Maxie and which version with Archie?

Serebii is currently playing Omega Ruby, and he has Maxie in the Battle Maison. So it looks like Maxie for Omega Ruby, and Archie in Alpha Sapphire.

I'm guessing that you get Latios in OR and Latias in AS, just as it was in the original RS?

It is this way for the one you get during the main adventure. The Eon Ticket event is the reverse (Latias in Omega Ruby, Latios in Alpha Sapphire).

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Serebii said:
Incidentally, I found a Kecleon in Mossdeep City's Space Center.
So has there been any more information on the Protean Kecleon found at the Mosdeep Space Center & how to find it? I was planning on catching one of the ones you encounter with the Devon Scope, but this could make me reconsider it entirely

legendarypokemonjunkie17

Back in MY day...
Any news on evolving Magnezone/Probopass?

To piggyback off of that, news on Glaceon/Leafeon? I'm assuming that Shoal Cave and Petalburg Woods are the two spots, but confirmation would be nice.

And I'm assuming that Probopass/Magnezone would probably be evolved at New Mauville, but that's just a guess.

Hanz174

What the what?!
Just wondering if hidden ability skrelp/dragalge is legally available to catch in ORAS. I saw they were in hordes for OR, that would be great if you can find HAs in horde battles in ORAS just like X/Y.

Status
Not open for further replies.