• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of Serebii's Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Discoveries

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLADEDGE

loves a puzzle
It's still there.
But it's closed.
Here is the poster on the door: "Thank you for your support over the years. Good Game!" Mauville Game Corner Owner

well that's kinda a gyp. they could of just replaced it

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.
It's still there.
But it's closed.
Here is the poster on the door: "Thank you for your support over the years. Good Game!" Mauville Game Corner Owner

Salt the wound.

I'm interested in this HA skrelp. And some others. I honestly want one XD

Inconspicuosaurus

Bone-ified dinosaur
I'm very disappointed that there aren't any new megas outside of what we've been shown through corocoro. No Mega Flygon and Mega Luxray ;A;
Me too :( But thankfully it seems like the Delta Episode is going to be epic enough to make up for the otherwise lack of un-revealed content.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
It's still there.
But it's closed.

I'd rather have seen the Game Corner replaced by some other building. Anyway, where will we get the Game Corner's TMs now?

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Mega Universe is only XY and ORAS so far.

Everything else is the other one.
I don't believe that is true. One, there are references to other games, and two, especially the games don't perfectly match the canon anyway. Diamond and Pearl got outweighed by Platinum. Legendaries can be caught in various ways in different games, and the list goes onward.

Basically, we haven't seen the games with the Mega Stone occurrence, but no game perfectly fits in the canon.

Segesi

Does anyone know the requirements for the different crowns that appear in the DexNav when all Pokemon in the area are caught?
For Route 101, I got a gold crown, but Route 102, 103 and 104 have a bronze crown. Sorry if I've posted in the wrong thread.

ebevan91

So Xerneas still doesn't know Play Rough?

It's movepool screams PHYSICAL, but it only gets special attacks as its STAB attacks.

WHY GAME FREAK, WHY?

Bus

Quick question for those with the game: Are we limited to Ruby/Sapphire Pokemon or is it more variable like X/Y as far as what Pokemon are obtainable?

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.
So Xerneas still doesn't know Play Rough?

It's movepool screams PHYSICAL, but it only gets special attacks as its STAB attacks.

WHY GAME FREAK, WHY?

Pikachu got icicle crash before kyurem.

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive
I believe it only because in BW it was stated there is only one reshiram and zekrom. and also it explains why tabitha is now chubby

Bluemage21

I believe it only because in BW it was stated there is only one reshiram and zekrom. and also it explains why tabitha is now chubby

There was also only supposedly one Mewtwo, Regigigas, and Groudon/kyogre, etc, yet that was retconned.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
I don't believe that is true. One, there are references to other games, and two, especially the games don't perfectly match the canon anyway.

References, yes, but all that means is that whatever is referenced still has some standing. Not necessarily the entire game being referenced. For instance, in XY there's a reference to Team Plasma. All that that means is that there is a Team Plasma in this universe, but it doesn't mean that BW/B2W2 as we played them are necessarily a part of it.

Bluemage21

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
References, yes, but all that means is that whatever is referenced still has some standing. Not necessarily the entire game being referenced. For instance, in XY there's a reference to Team Plasma. All that that means is that there is a Team Plasma in this universe, but it doesn't mean that BW/B2W2 as we played them are necessarily a part of it.
I don't think my point came across well enough.

There is not a single Pokemon game that perfectly matches the Canon.

Say you played as a female Pokemon trainer in Leaf Green. That couldn't have happened, because you clearly fight the male leader in Soul Silver.
Say you played Diamond and met Giratina post-game. That couldn't have happened because Cynthia mentions the Platinum event in Unova.

Of course, any legendary shown in a later game should show that the legendary was never caught like you did in the previous game.

See what I saying here. The games may have not happened the way they were thought of, but that was never the case in the actual games. I don't see any proof that the major events in Kanto/Johto/Sinnoh/Unova did not happen.

AmphyLucky13

Purduuuu Says Amphy
Question. Can you, yourself control the flight with Latias and/or Latios or it does it for you?

Do you need 2 3DSs to trade over your Pokemon from X/Y or can you use Poke Bank?

That's all I can think of asking for now, can't wait!!!

Edit: Thanks for the info!

Last edited:

Bluemage21

Question. Can you, yourself control the flight with Latias and/or Latios or it does it for you?

Do you need 2 3DSs to trade over your Pokemon from X/Y or can you use Poke Bank?

That's all I can think of asking for now, can't wait!!!

Not sure about the Lati@s flight.

You can use Pokebank, but it still has the same restirctions as normal (no items, etc)

Rykel22

Info Gatherer
Do we have a list of Pokemon that can be found with DexNav, or is it just any Pokemon that can be found in that area?

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
Multiverse has been hinted at all the way back in Black and White with there being two entirely different worlds and the events that happened in each world is slightly different. I like to believe the Entralink allowed both worlds to connect.

Status
Not open for further replies.