• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of Serebii's Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Discoveries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grei

not the color
I'll say Manaphy is more likely since you have been able to get it as a egg before.

Question any news on getting national dex fossils on where you can get them and what kind you can get?
Serebii would know if it was Manaphy because the Egg is unique. If it's a Legendary, it's not Manaphy. Phione?

Baby V Alex

I wouldn't be surprised if the Eon Ticket event came with the Soul Dew.

Well since hacked Latiasite/Latiosite & the Sould Dew are now available for traiding in X/Y, I guess you are right, we will get the Soul Dew with the Eon Ticket

mychemro

Dragon Trainer
Is there confirmation on a Safari zone?

elly87

Sorry for my English, I am not a native speaker.

Can I transfer eggs from X and Y to ORAS since the beginning of the game? Could you find a sun stone ?
Thanks for all your work =)

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
No longer need Safari Balls? What's used instead?

Any Poke Ball can be used now. It's basically changed to normal battles now meaning that we can weaken Safari Zone Pokemon and they won't randomly flee.

mychemro

Dragon Trainer
Yes, it's in these games. Same place as it was in R/S/E. Apparently we no longer need Safari Balls there.

Thanks for the reply man! Hopefully it's like x and y

blob

Any Poke Ball can be used now. It's basically changed to normal battles now meaning that we can weaken Safari Zone Pokemon and they won't randomly flee.

So is there still a limit to the amount of steps you can take? Do you still have to pay to go in?

Are Legendaries post-game version exclusive? Or are the legendaries you encounter mostly random?

So let's say you found Zekrom, Dialga and Lugia in OR and someone else found Reshiram, Dialga and Lugia in AS.
Or are they set version exclusives? Like everyone with OR gets Zekrom, Dialga and Ho-Oh, while everyone with AS gets Reshiram, Palgia and Lugia.

Last edited:

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
So is there still a limit to the amount of steps you can take? Do you still have to pay to go in?

Are Legendaries post-game version exclusive? Or are the legendaries you encounter mostly random?

So let's say you found Zekrom, Dialga and Lugia in OR and someone else found Reshiram, Dialga and Lugia in AS.
Or are they set version exclusives? Like everyone with OR gets Zekrom, Dialga and Ho-Oh, while everyone with AS gets Reshiram, Palgia and Lugia.

Nope to both

blob

So you can find all version-exclusive legendaries in both games?

BTW, when you get the other starters, do you get a choice of three, or do they all get handed to you right away?

Oh and is Unown available at all? The last generation you could get it in was Gen 4.

Last edited:

pikamilk

Not sure if it's mentioned already

How to get a Lucarionite: Win 5 master-ranked Pokemon Contests, and enter another one with the character (I forgot her name... the one who looks like Altraia) and win it, and you will be given a Lucarionite.

HouseMD

So that mean all remakes are Alternate dissemination Cool

Nah. Pretty sure this is the first remake taking place in an alternate dimension/timeline. FRLG and HGSS are both definitely part of the original timeline. They had to make this one alternate because you can catch all the damn legendaries in that game, which makes no sense original storyline wise.

Will Wulava also be looking for Mega Stones at the locations Serebii found prior to Post-Game so we know which ones are available?

Morty05

Ghost-type trainer
Nah. Pretty sure this is the first remake taking place in an alternate dimension/timeline. FRLG and HGSS are both definitely part of the original timeline. They had to make this one alternate because you can catch all the damn legendaries in that game, which makes no sense original storyline wise.

not quite sure that is the reason because in BW2 you catch just as many legendaries in game... so why didn't BW2 count as alternative timeline?

Status
Not open for further replies.