• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of Serebii's Pokémon Rumble U Discoveries

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin

diakyu

Godspeed on the downloading Serebii. I'm very interested on what they added for this game. Do we know if it at least tries to have a story like Rumble Blast?

Edit: Off-tv play? I'll pick it up then if it comes out here.

Last edited:

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Is the game still boring as all get-out like the first one?

Rakurai

The inability to change the moves on Pokemon other then the figurine ones is a major loss gameplay wise.

I can't think of any good reasons for why that was done other then the game being rushed, or trying to make the figurine Pokemon more appealing.

I hope the Pokemon are at least still able to have any of the moves in their moveset on them at random, so you could potentially get your ideal moveset if you obtain enough of them.

Last edited:

Dukkee

You said your Palkia was "removed", does this mean that you don't keep all the pokemon you catch? I never played Rumble, if that's a trait of the series.

Serebii

Staff member
Admin
You said your Palkia was "removed", does this mean that you don't keep all the pokemon you catch? I never played Rumble, if that's a trait of the series.

No, but you can only have a certain amount of Pokémon at any one time, and when you reach that amount, the weaker ones start getting removed

Rakurai

Does the lack of world ranks in this game mean species of Pokemon that only appear in the early levels are doomed to be totally inferior to the late game ones?

Serebii

Staff member
Admin
Does the lack of world ranks in this game mean species of Pokemon that only appear in the early levels are doomed to be totally inferior to the late game ones?

Unfortunately, yes. However, when you get to later levels, when you capture Pokémon in previous levels, they're quite likely to be of a higher level than before. For example, I recently went back into the first stage and collected 8+ Pokémon. All but one were over 1000 when the stage was 100