DLed this a few days ago, and still stuck on Rank 26. I just can't get the diamonds to purchase new balloons-I get 1 a day from Miis if I'm lucky. =(
Also, any tips on getting Gutsy mons with Endeavor? So far I've only got 3, and none of them can learn it.
Where can I go to see what traits my Epic Pokemon has? Is it under Captured Pokemon? Thanks!
Also can you capture more than one of the same legendary by chance? or is it like trainer game where it's once only??
So I fought Aegislash for the first time today, who's bright idea was it to freeze the game and zoom in on it every time it changes stances every two seconds? That's terrible design and completely makes the boss an extreme chore to fight. Not to mention there's no chance to even wobble the boss.
And finally, the current King's Challenge I'm up too (World Championship), don't you just love it when you're behind Mewtwo, it fires its Psystrike and it OHKOs you, when you're nowhere near its projectiles? Yeah, more BS from this game it seems.
Yes, you're able to. It would suck if it was a one time thing as a lot of them would eventually become useless. Plus, you wouldn't be able to get all of their forms.
I was only able to capture it once I found it sparkling. Wasn't ever able to wobble it after hitting it a couple hundred times through multiple runs. :/
AoE attacks really are annoying.... Your best bet is to probably just hit it from afar while also clearing the stage up a little. I don't remember if the Mewtwo in the challenge was able to use multiple moves or not but there's usually a pattern to every boss that you can learn. That way you'll know when it's about to use an AoE move or just a directional attack.
Tried the Reshiram stage to get one that knew Blue Flare and came across a White Kyurem, so that was nice.
On a sad note, it's going to suck having to re-capture all of the different Furfrou.... I have no clue as to why I only kept my best one.....
If you look in the titles, it will still check off what ones you have captured. After I let my Pokemon build up for a while, I release anything under 1800 power.
Got as far as the final wave and destroyed most of the final wave of minions in World Championship X before running out of time.
2111 Excellent Dialga 1 [Brawny/Healthy/Techie+/Mighty/Steady/Snappy] - Roar of Time / Draco Meteor
2112 Hardy Dialga 2 - Roar of Time / Hone Claws
2111 Fantastic Xerneas [Unruly/Brawny/Healthy+/Gutsy/Feisty] - Megahorn / Geomancy
2164 Fantastic Mewtwo [Snappy/Steady/Feisty/Gutsy/Resilient] @ Mewtwonite X - Drain Punch / Focus Punch
Attack Tree Lv.8
Defense Tree Lv.6
Speed Tree Lv.4
1) Aggron / Tyranitar / Tyrantrum - Super easy w/ Snappy Roar of Time spam from Dialga 1, since they're all melee and just suicide to the AoE anyways.
2) Nidoqueen / Nidoking / Ampharos - A bit more difficult due to the ranged attacks but still p. easy
3) [BOSS] Regice / Regirock / Registeel / Regigigas - I clear the last few minions and switch to Mewtwo X and spam Focus Punch on the Regis. They take about 5 hits to kill. At this point my timer is ~93 seconds, and I finished this at ~83.
4) Gyarados / Dragonite / Aerodactyl - Very annoying wave due to Gyarados' long range Hydro Pump so I have to remain very mobile. I switch to Dialga 2 and use Hone Claws/Roar of Time to remove the Gyaradoses ASAP while the other two mons suicide to the RoT AoE due to their melee range
5) [BOSS] Cresselia / Heatran - Cress is super annoying due to its homing long range Psycho Cut. Heatran's sort of whatever. At this point my timer is ~64s
6) Garchomp / Tangrowth / Rhyperior - Power Whip is almost as annoying as Hydro Pump. Dialga 2 nearly dies here and I have to swap back to Dialga 1 midway.
7) [BOSS] Dialga / Palkia - After clearing a few more minions I swap to Xerneas and Geomancy/Megahorn through the bosses (hopefully killing Cress before Dialga and Palkia because the next wave spawns after the Dragons die and I don't want to deal with Cresselia still being alive and screwing my switch attempts). Xerneas is bulky enough to shrug off Dialga and Palkia's signature moves while charging in recklessly. My timer is at ~52s when they spawned, and I finished them at ~40s
8) Hydreigon / Volcarona / Archeops - I switch back to Dialga 1 as Dialga 2 is no longer in fighting condition. Hydreigon is melee and dies to Roar of Time easily. Archeops is frail and also dies fast. Volcarona is pretty annoying though and getting caught up in Fiery Dance can lock me in place for a while.
9) [BOSS] Reshiram / Zekrom - I try to kill Reshiram first as Zekrom will inevitably Fusion Bolt itself into Roar of Time range. My timer is at ~30s as they spawn, and I finish them w/ ~15s left
10) Salamence / Metagross / Milotic - This wave is surprisingly a lot tamer than Dragonite/Gyarados/Aerodactyl/Garchomp/Tangrowth/Rhyperior. Milotic and Salamence are melee and die to Roar of Time, and Metagross' Psychic doesn't have a lot of range so it also gets caught up in the AoE.
11) [FINAL BOSS] Primal Kyogre / Primal Groudon - Idk if the game will throw a curveball after this but the boss theme started playing here, so I'm pretty sure this is the last. I kill off most of the minions above but the time ran out here while Groudon and Kyogre took about 20% each. I saw Kyogre use Water Spout but I didn't quite catch what Groudon was using (probably PBlade). I'd probably switch back to Mewtwo X if I had the time for maximum dps.
With that I think my plan now is to look for a Slugger Dialga (or really a more powerful Dialga) to get me through the tougher waves. I wonder if Slugger is enough to make Roar of Time outrange Hydro Pump and Power Whip, because that has massive implications if it does.