1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion of Serebii's Pokémon Rumble World Discoveries & General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pokémon Spinoff Discussion' started by Serebii, Apr 6, 2015.

1. Shiny_Trevenant

Shiny_Trevenant New Member

buying diamonds is for making faster progress, they arren't needed.

2. GumGum_Warrior

GumGum_Warrior New Member

I dunno if anyone else has but I just got a triple rainbow in the background. Dunno what it does for the fever yet, just about to give it a try now.

3. Psynergy

Psynergy Strong Winds Staff Member Super Mod

Getting legendaries is definitely going to be frustrating until I can get something good with Super Fang, I've fought Latios, Groudon and Kyogre and unsurprisingly didn't get any of them, but I've also missed a chance at Ho-oh because I messed up the Timing Stop and got stuck with Poliwrath (which I also didn't get). I'm assuming high crit in general helps though so this Healthy Scyther I got with Slash and Bug Bite is going to be super nice.

4. Autobot N

Autobot N Autobot

Could you make a page specifically on the Legendaries? Its kind of annoying scrolling down through the entire region lists to find one or two Pokemon.

5. Rakurai

Rakurai Well-Known Member

Once you buy 3,000 diamonds (Which sets you back about $30), you unlock a multitude of perks that make it unlikely you'll ever want to buy any again. Namely, all of the balloons only cost 1 diamond to inflate, and you get 20 free diamonds every day.

As far this game's quality goes, I honestly think it's on par with Rumble Blast. The graphics not being as pretty is the only thing that stands out.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2015
  6. Silversea

Silversea Well-Known Member

Can someone explain what Reprise is? I'm stuck on this mission because I can't do damage to these pokemon, it gives me the message "Reprisal" whenever I attack them. The time just runs out and I don't know what I should be doing.

7. ohjeezitskim

ohjeezitskim Well-Known Member

The game says "free to start" not "free to play" so it wasn't designed to be free.

I've encountered over 8,300 pokemon and haven't seen a shiny, nor have I seen anyone else mentioning seeing one :/ pretty lame. Figured someone would have seen one by now.

Overall I'm enjoying the game, don't think i'll put 30-40 dollars worth in though to get the cool 3,000 cap VIP stuff. I'm currently rank 26 with my highest power pokemon being a Reshiram at 973, (which used to be my old area code!) Though I think I read in Serebii's thread about getting missions or something, is there any other way to unlock missions without using diamonds or is it really once a day? Really should have another method to unlock them. I'm only at the +200 one, +300 being unlocked tomorrow and I'm almost at 1,000 power level :/

8. Bolt the Cat

Bolt the Cat Bringing the Thunder

They're the same thing, Nintendo just uses the term "free to start" to more accurately describe the pricing model.

9. HylianGlaceon

HylianGlaceon Hyrulean Resident

For anyone having problems catching pokemon (or rather getting them wobbly), Endeavor is amazing for it. It lowers the HP to that of yours, then does 1 damage per hit. Be sure to stay at full HP while using it.

Gutsy as a Special trait also increases the chance of getting a Critical Hit in Rumble Blast and it seems to be the same here. The + and ++ special trait varieties don't seem to be in this as far as I've seen, unless they appear only at a higher level. Gutsy++ was amazing in Rumble Blast.

Aside from that, I'm wasting time waiting around and really wish there was a faster way to get PokeDiamonds... Poke (or the P currency) is already useless it feels like. Good thing I have Shuffle to do as well I suppose..

10. ohjeezitskim

ohjeezitskim Well-Known Member

I beg to differ. Free to start means just that. Its free to start and you need money to continue. Hot air balloons are way too expensive, youll never get that many pokediamonds. The top balloon is 200. Without buying them with real money you only get diamonds from the king with challenges and streetpassing. You are lucky if you get 10 a day. After the first day

free to play is free to download and any real currency isnt needed, like with shuffle. I dont need to buy gems. Ive never bought gems and im 75% done with the game. Ive spent 5 dollars on rumble already because i cant get more balloons without it. At least not without waiting for days. Unless there is a better way to get diamonds, im all ears

11. blue8arman

blue8arman Castform Fanatic

The game is pretty nice compared to Shuffle. I like the idea that they put possible ways to obtain PokeDiamonds. It's fun to play. My favorite so far is my Speedy Talonflame. I also failed to have Latias. It won't wobble. By the way, do the Daily Special items are random?

12. Serebii

Serebii And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared... Staff Member Admin

Good idea :)

13. Bguy7

Bguy7 The Dragon Lord

So essentially I'd be buying a $30 game? I guess that's not horrid, at least they don't expect you to keep on paying a couple of bucks at a time. From what I know though, I'd have to say that it's not on par with Rumble Blast just because of the lack of story, but beyond that I can't be sure. What little I know suggests that it doesn't necessarily feel like a complete game. Would anyone care to comment?

14. SkyBlue

SkyBlue I ate ColtonL

don't do slurpuff stage. just save yourself the pain and don't.

so all the swirlixes spam charm, which homes in, and has too long of a range. But no the worst part IS THAT IT FREAKING STOPS YOU FROM DOING ANYTHING/stuns you and theres a crap ton of them. And while thats going on slurpuff heals itself and rarely does attack you with a damaging move. Couldn't even toxic kill it T.T
    thankfully I had a marowak with retaliate, so I sacrificed a poke to spam that to kill it. Ugh, never again.

15. Granck

Granck New Member

Hello~
    I'd like to expand on the Fever and Rainbows connections!

From what I've seen, 3 Rainbows could be the maximum no. of rainbows onscreen.
    And having 3 Rainbows, I received Fever every time.
    Upon having 2 Rainbows, I mostly got fevers, expect some were not.
    And having 1 Rainbow didn't guarantee a fever.

So my hunch is, Each rainbow may represent a certain percentage chance of receiving fever.
    Like, each representing about 33% of receiving it. 3, guaranteeing a fever event.

Of course, I have no evidence to back up my statement, but I'd like you all to pay a bit of attention to the number of rainbows, and the number of fevers you get from that number.
    Maybe I should create a spreadsheet, but I'm a F2P... So I'll have to wait. I'll do it nonetheless.

16. Rakurai

I'd like to hope the game will get updates in the future with additional challenges and such.

They'd also be able to simply use updates to add the currently unreleased event Pokemon and future megas if they felt like it, as opposed to making an entirely new game.

17. Dragalge

Dragalge Ancient Gilbert

I decided to cash in on that 200 PokeDiamond deal and unlocked the Sapphire and Silver Balloons. Managed to get myself a Serperior from one of the Sapphire stages. I might buy more diamonds to unlock those nifty features in the future.

18. fersht

fersht Member

Since I've played through the 3 basic lots of times, I would like to correct a few errors:

1. Leafy Expense Area 2: I'm not sure that Bellossom is a possible 2-star Boss
    2. Ember Mountains Area 1: 1-star Boss is Simisear
    3. Dewdrop Bay Area 3: 1-star Boss is Azumarill

Actually, I think it would be good to update the individual areas with their names. I can remember:
    Leafy Expense, Area 2: Royal Garden
    Sapphire Sea, Area 2: Blue Tower
    Sapphire Sea, Area 3: Sea of Origin
    Gold Plateau, Area 1: Purifying Pond

19. pokemonjeff

pokemonjeff interested trader

20. Rakurai

If you need something captured, all you need is something with the Gutsy ability and Endeavor.

The latter move will start hitting for only one HP of damage once the enemy Pokemon's HP is equal to yours, which equates to several hundreds chances at a wobble against boss Pokemon. I haven't failed to capture a single boss Pokemon ever since I picked up a Pokemon with that combo.