• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of Serebii's Pokémon Rumble World Discoveries & General Discussion

XXD17

Draco rex
It means you favorited it. You can toggle it with the 'R' button. You can do it for levels, adventurers, and pokemon.

Is that it? I don't remember favoriting it lol...maybe it was by accident...

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
I had the game freeze on me as well. Only happened the one time however. I heard it may be a thing that only seems to happen on the n3DSs but idk how accurate that is. At least autosave does help.

Tigersrule

Pokemon Rumble FTW
Right now I'm sitting at rank 72 with 4 epic Pokemon. I've learned that World Championships X is designed to make you fail. The enemies have tons of HP where you need at least 6-7 super effective attacks to KO them. That is coming from my 2100ish Groudon.

Took a few tries, but I was finally able to complete it. So far the next/last one isn't very fun.... Having to protect a Pokemon against three bosses at the same time sucks, and that's probably not even the end. :(

Rakurai

That was just the regular World Championship. World Championship X is the final challenge, and several magnitudes more difficult then anything else the game has to offer. Oh, and one of the challenges wants you complete it using only Pikachu. I can't imagine that even being possible without all of the stat boosting trees to maximze the rodent's potential when even tricked-out legendaries struggle just to meet the time limit on normal mode.

On a side note, I'm really glad that Diancie heals after the first part of the second challenge involving it, because the endboss is far more tanky then anything faced up to that point and it seems to adamantly refuse to attack anything other then Diancie, basically making it a race to KO it before it's too late. The most important thing to remember is that since everything only causes one HP of damage per hit to it, getting rid of the small fry before the bosses should be a priority.

Last edited:

Tigersrule

Pokemon Rumble FTW
Didn't realize there was something after The Phantom Thief Returns. :( Not looking forward to X...

I finally got to Mega Lucario, but just wasn't doing enough damage. Got it down to 1/3 HP before we both basically got knocked out along with the time almost running out. I was trying it as a 2160 Arceus spamming ground Judgment. Any recommendations?

Silversea

Could that be your problem? I had no problem in capturing mine once it wobbled.

I've known this issue before so I make sure all my endeavor pokes don't have status.secondary effect moves...I have had non-mew pokemon not drop before even when wobbled but for those I think I just killed it too early.

XXD17

Draco rex
Rumble world is actually my first rumble game so I'm sorry if this is a dumb question...but is there a correlation between the combos and the chance the boss Pokemon sparkles? I have gotten 3 sparkling bosses (registeel, dialga, and mewtwo) in a row and I had over 60 combos before I reached them...I never bothered with combos before...is there actually some method to sparkling or did I just get extremely lucky?

Playful Latios

@Soul Dew
Didn't realize there was something after The Phantom Thief Returns. :( Not looking forward to X...

I finally got to Mega Lucario, but just wasn't doing enough damage. Got it down to 1/3 HP before we both basically got knocked out along with the time almost running out. I was trying it as a 2160 Arceus spamming ground Judgment. Any recommendations?

At that point I was spamming Sacred Sword with Virizion after first using Calm Mind. I think it has the least amount of cooldown frames. Cobalion and Terrakion would work also, but you may consider Protect over Calm Mind due to Mega Lucario being super effective with its attacks against them.

Tigersrule

Pokemon Rumble FTW
Rumble world is actually my first rumble game so I'm sorry if this is a dumb question...but is there a correlation between the combos and the chance the boss Pokemon sparkles? I have gotten 3 sparkling bosses (registeel, dialga, and mewtwo) in a row and I had over 60 combos before I reached them...I never bothered with combos before...is there actually some method to sparkling or did I just get extremely lucky?

I just went into a boss fight with an 80 combo and no sparkles for me.

Some people are saying it increases the amount of coins dropped along with the capture rate. I have no clue if any of that's true, though. I've never really payed attention to it.

At that point I was spamming Sacred Sword with Virizion after first using Calm Mind. I think it has the least amount of cooldown frames. Cobalion and Terrakion would work also, but you may consider Protect over Calm Mind due to Mega Lucario being super effective with its attacks against them.

Thanks!:) I guess I'm going to have to go Virizion hunting. My highest one is only at 1947 so I doubt it'd be of any real use. :/

XXD17

Draco rex
I have a question about the small non-boss legendaries that show up (phione, mew, mesprit, azelf, uxie)...do they have a higher chance to show up on higher leveled stages or do they have equal chance on any stage that features them? out of all of those, I only got uxie and that was on the zekrom stage...I saw azelf once on the xerneas stage, mew once on the mewtwo stage and phione twice on the manaphy stage...I haven't even seen mesprit yet...

Playful Latios

@Soul Dew
The software update was to fix crashes in this game on the new 3ds systems.

@XXD17: I think its random because I've found them on nonlegendary forms of the stage. I haven't been lucky enough to capture them yet. I'm thinking at least some of them are immune to wobbling because even using Endeavor I wasn't able to get Mew or Azelf to wobble.

pokemonjeff

interested trader
I have a question about the small non-boss legendaries that show up (phione, mew, mesprit, azelf, uxie)...do they have a higher chance to show up on higher leveled stages or do they have equal chance on any stage that features them? out of all of those, I only got uxie and that was on the zekrom stage...I saw azelf once on the xerneas stage, mew once on the mewtwo stage and phione twice on the manaphy stage...I haven't even seen mesprit yet...

As far as I can tell, they seem to spawn like any other relatively rare non-boss pokemon. I've seen more mesprits than I have gardevoirs (while she isn't the boss, it loves to give me frenzy and make serperior the boss).

Tigersrule

Pokemon Rumble FTW
I was able to wobble them all except for maybe Azelf. I think I just spammed a move and it dropped when it got knocked out for that one.

XXD17

Draco rex
I finally got cloyster due to random drop...it's so annoying...it keeps using protect just before it starts resting so wobbling it is almost impossible...are there any more pokemon that do that and is there a way around it? Ran into mew again but it didn't wobble...neither did mesprit (which I found for the same time)...I got the arceus and dragonite though...oh the irony...

Last edited: