• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of Serebii's Pokémon Rumble World Discoveries & General Discussion

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin

Rakurai

I'm curious as to whether or not they brought back the move customization from Rumble Blast, or if you still need to pray the Pokemon has the right moves when you get it.

It was really disappointing that they took steps backwards in Rumble Wii U.

Omega_Charizard

King of the flames
Well...Shuffle came out that exact time (a bit more than an hour from now), and I read NOA updates(?) the eShop at that time of the day.

Okay, well I'll just keep an eye out. Thanks for this information!

EDIT: IT HAS JUST BEEN RELEASED!!!

Last edited:

Nockturne

I've never played any of the rumble titles before and I tired googling but to no avail, so does anyone know what the significance of a"punchy" pokemon is?

They seem to be just like normal pokemon but the name is pink

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
I've never played any of the rumble titles before and I tired googling but to no avail, so does anyone know what the significance of a"punchy" pokemon is?

They seem to be just like normal pokemon but the name is pink

It's an ability. I hope to get a list up soon :)

Illusione-Tempus

Welp, it's 1.30 AM here and I can't get my hands off this game.

Man this is more addicting than Shuffle. And at least less pay-to-win so far.

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
Before I start playing, can anyone tell me what to expect out of this game if I want to play without putting any money into it at all? Is it all waiting, or can I actually accomplish something?

basangi

Silly Dreamer
It's all about PokéDiamonds. They are needed for being able to hold more Pokemon, you can buy power-ups with them, aswell as new Balloons for new Areas, and they can shorten the time till you get to use the Balloons again.

Those diamonds are redeemable trough the game aswell. Of course you will get a bunch at the start, but not enough to play comfortably.

So I guess you can play the game just fine, but at some points later in the game it will take a lot of time to get the Diamonds you need.

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
It's all about PokéDiamonds. They are needed for being able to hold more Pokemon, you can buy power-ups with them, aswell as new Balloons for new Areas, and they can shorten the time till you get to use the Balloons again.

Those diamonds are redeemable trough the game aswell. Of course you will get a bunch at the start, but not enough to play comfortably.

So I guess you can play the game just fine, but at some points later in the game it will take a lot of time to get the Diamonds you need.

That's exactly my problem. I don't want to start the game, but then get half way through and have to stop because it costs me money. I will not pour money in to a game that is designed to be free.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Never tried a Rumble game before, so I downloaded this one. It's surprisingly fun, I normally don't find simple games like this one to be that fun, but I love how frantic and actiony this game is. I had trouble with the first challenge, so I went back to find better Pokemon and somehow ended up capturing a Chestnaught that knows Bite (don't know how likely it is that you can capture bosses this early in the game, but I imagine I must be pretty lucky to have gotten one) and proceeded to mop the floor with everything, even the Mega Alakazam went down in about 10 seconds. The F2P elements are pretty reasonable as far as F2P games go, you need Diamonds to unlock new areas (as well as other things like increased Pokemon , but other than that there aren't a whole lot of limits to this game. So far I have the Leafy, Ember, and Dew Balloons, I'm short 5 Diamonds to unlock the Ruby or Sapphire Balloons so that's about it for today.

Last edited:

Genos

The Indigo Disk
Never played Shuffle since I don't like puzzle games. But this one is fun.

I recently starting to catch boss pokemon (Fletchinder , Grovyle, and Ampharos).