• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of Serebii's Pokémon Rumble World Discoveries & General Discussion

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL

Silversea

Alright that one is stupid and I hate it more than Mega Glalie/Onix/Milotic in Shuffle. Basically you have to stand around and bait it out of that area, ideally by backing up into the stretches away from the center, if you try to circle around to clear the Lunatone then it'll try to follow you and end up sticking around in that circle, wasting more time.

Ah sorry I deleted my post as I solved it. I just used a pokemon with shadow ball. For the charge attack it uses it has to approach you, but using shadow ball I could stand back and it never went in the middle. Thanks for the advice though.

Rakurai

You can apparently have multiple Epic Pokemon this time around, unlike the past games.

I suppose my ultimate completionist's goal would be to get epics of my top three favorite Pokemon.

blob

How are you supposed to beat Moonlight Ball?! I have no good bug or dark types, but I do have a Celebi with Shadow Ball.
My biggest problems come with Cresselia, as it keeps on going to that bit in the middle of the stage you can't go and draining my time! Another problem is Meloetta keeps on confusing my Pokémon and since confusion lasts WAY too long, I end up getting timed out!

Also, Serebii, check these out. Not sure if its worth mentioning or if its already known, but they aren't on the main page yet and might be worth knowing.

You get them for collecting 50 of each mon. I'm pretty sure they exist for all pokemon, but this is just what I've found so far.

What's the point? You can only have a max of 2500 Pokémon with you at one time anyway. :/

Last edited:

Mye

Someone has to win..
While you technically can have a max of 2500 pkmn on you at one time, "selling" them off doesn't drop them from the amount needed to unlock the title.

Also, not sure if this helps anyone, but after doing some "tests" with a faint attack epic darkrai (that I'm pretty sure has the high attack/speed trait) it's safe to say that farming the lower fire/water stages can be a great way of gathering pokecoins. In an average trip, I can usually clear out all barrels/pkmn including the boss in just under 40 seconds which with a lv6 wealth/vaccuum tree results in about 1400 coins gained.

Granck

After tallying, and recording the occurrences of fevers and Rainbows.
I can conclude: It doesn't make sense. There are some occurrences of no-rainbow fever, and with the mass no-rainbows, there is a greater chance of achieving non-rainbow fever, over the chance of getting a double, and a fever following.
However, I can say. That rainbows do add a significant value to the chance to Fevers.

Blazios

Started putting English area names in rather than "Area 1" etc.. If you can help out, let me know what I haven't got (I've been playing Japanese)

From the stage you've designated as Area 1, in order:

Primeval Thicket
Meteorite Parkland
Mineral Crust Hollow
Sky Crest Range
Bastion of Beginnings
Tomb of Nightmares

Misty Moor
Frosty Alps
Abundant Orchard
Sacred Blade Cliff
Endless Cave
Waltzing Glade

(You seem to have listings for Waltzing Glade as Area 5 and Endless Cave as Area 6 even though Endless Cave is first in the rotation and therefore should be Area 5)

Withered Cemetery
Outermost Snowfield
Vast Ocean
Gracious Woodlands
Electromagnetic Plant
Breezy Grasslands

Outermost Snowfield is currently listed as Rugged Flats, which is incorrect.

Upside-Down Isle
Surveillance Dunes
Wishing Star Tower
Time-Leap Plains
Volcanic Ravine
Halloween Village

Super-Aura Test Lab
Super Gene Laboratorium
Secluded Volcanic Chasm
Secret Cove
Old-Growth Woods
Waterfall Basin

Last edited:

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
From the stage you've designated as Area 1, in order:

Primeval Thicket
Meteorite Parkland
Mineral Crust Hollow
Sky Crest Range
Bastion of Beginnings
Tomb of Nightmares

Misty Moor
Frosty Alps
Abundant Orchard
Sacred Blade Cliff
Endless Cave
Waltzing Glade

(You seem to have listings for Waltzing Glade as Area 5 and Endless Cave as Area 6 even though Endless Cave is first in the rotation and therefore should be Area 5)

Withered Cemetery
Outermost Snowfield
Vast Ocean
Gracious Woodlands
Electromagnetic Plant
Breezy Grasslands

Outermost Snowfield is currently listed as Rugged Flats, which is incorrect.

Upside-Down Isle
Surveillance Dunes
Wishing Star Tower
Time-Leap Plains
Volcanic Ravine
Halloween Village

Super-Aura Test Lab
Super Gene Laboratorium
Secluded Volcanic Chasm
Secret Cove
Old-Growth Woods
Waterfall Basin

Blazios

Shrub Forest
Lookout Tree
Royal Garden

Not that it massively matters since the Pokémon listings are correct for each location, but you have Lookout Tree and Royal Garden the wrong way around on the site (Royal Garden comes after Lookout Tree)

Dewdrop Bay is fine.

Ember Mountains is fine except for the fact that the site calls it Ember Mountain, missing the s.

Dusty Desert
Giant Redwood
Lake of Tranquility
Smoldering Caldera

You have Giant Redwood and Lake of Tranquility the wrong way around on the site.

Booming Grotto
Sea of Origin
Sunlit Forest
Blue Tower

Sea of Origin and Blue Tower are the wrong way around.

Purifying Pond
Revival Mountain
Verdant Grove
Tricky Factory

Revival Mountain, Verdant Grove and Tricky Factory are in the wrong places and you have an Area 5 listed that doesn't exist.

Bewildering Cave
Windy Sea
Foggy Crags
Fragrant Tree

Again, there is no Area 5.

Fix-Up Factory
Smelting Forge
Rock Chasm
Fledgling Field
Thorny Heath

Fluffy Meadow
Colossal Tree
Pearl Lake
Moonlit Island
Aurora Ice Field

They're all currently out of order on the site.

Obsidian Shrine
Rugged Flats
Soothing Shore
Grim Rendezvous
Blustery Grove

Blustery Grove and what you have listed as Area 5 (which is Grim Rendezvous) need to switch places.

Everspring Valley
Rumbling Hall
Ivory Pillar
Trailhead Field
Seabreeze Trail

You have names on the wrong areas. The listings on the site currently show Trailhead Field, Seabreeze Trail, Rumbling Hall, Everspring Valley and Ivory Pillar in that order, which is of course a different order than the game itself.

Heat-Wave Desert
Flowery Wooded Dell
Ancient Stronghold
Guardian's Peak
Pixie Glen
Rippling Shoal

Boundless Prairie
Forgotten Forest
Ice Floe Island
Chilling Graveyard
Murky Cavern
Royal Armory

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Shrub Forest
Lookout Tree
Royal Garden

Not that it massively matters since the Pokémon listings are correct for each location, but you have Lookout Tree and Royal Garden the wrong way around on the site (Royal Garden comes after Lookout Tree)

Dewdrop Bay is fine.

Ember Mountains is fine except for the fact that the site calls it Ember Mountain, missing the s.

Dusty Desert
Giant Redwood
Lake of Tranquility
Smoldering Caldera

You have Giant Redwood and Lake of Tranquility the wrong way around on the site.

Booming Grotto
Sea of Origin
Sunlit Forest
Blue Tower

Sea of Origin and Blue Tower are the wrong way around.

Purifying Pond
Revival Mountain
Verdant Grove
Tricky Factory

Revival Mountain, Verdant Grove and Tricky Factory are in the wrong places and you have an Area 5 listed that doesn't exist.

Bewildering Cave
Windy Sea
Foggy Crags
Fragrant Tree

Again, there is no Area 5.

Fix-Up Factory
Smelting Forge
Rock Chasm
Fledgling Field
Thorny Heath

Fluffy Meadow
Colossal Tree
Pearl Lake
Moonlit Island
Aurora Ice Field

They're all currently out of order on the site.

Obsidian Shrine
Rugged Flats
Soothing Shore
Grim Rendezvous
Blustery Grove

Blustery Grove and what you have listed as Area 5 (which is Grim Rendezvous) need to switch places.

Everspring Valley
Rumbling Hall
Ivory Pillar
Trailhead Field
Seabreeze Trail

You have names on the wrong areas. The listings on the site currently show Trailhead Field, Seabreeze Trail, Rumbling Hall, Everspring Valley and Ivory Pillar in that order, which is of course a different order than the game itself.

Heat-Wave Desert
Flowery Wooded Dell
Ancient Stronghold
Guardian's Peak
Pixie Glen
Rippling Shoal

Boundless Prairie
Forgotten Forest
Ice Floe Island
Chilling Graveyard
Murky Cavern
Royal Armory

Thanks again, though order is a bit of a pain to deal with. Will save that for another day :)

HylianGlaceon

Hyrulean Resident
Upon catching a legendary, does anyone know if the one you get is the only one or can you recruit other ones like any other boss? Feel like it would be extremely unlucky to get one with poor power or a poor affix and not be able to get another, but can't seem to find confirmation anywhere that you can re-recruit different versions of the same legendary.

As no one has answered, yes you can get multiples of all of the legendaries. I have multiple Latias, Kyogre, Suicune and a few others.

(That's also assuming, you can get the cheating roulette to actually land on the right spot.)

Anyway, I've been experimenting with Endeavor. It works great on bosses where you can wobble any boss as much as you want giving you essentially a 100% chance of getting it if done right.

And yet on regular/leader of the pack pokemon, it doesn't work like that. I smacked a Raticate around for like 10 minutes straight with a Gutsy+ Pyroar with Endeavor and it never wobbled even once. I guess Heal Pulse is only good for bosses as well at this rate.

Finally, I don't know if this is the right spot for it, but if anyone wants to add me for the Spotpass Miis (I believe they come once a day) and the free PokeDiamonds for having friends in the game, go ahead. My FC is in my sig. Just add me, send a PM and I'll add you back. Got a few thousand PokeDiamonds needed here at this rate anyway.

Rakurai

Has anyone actually encountered a Pokemon with a +++ or ++++ trait?

One of the loading screens mentioned that they exist, but I've yet to see one at rank 59.

pokemonjeff

interested trader
As no one has answered, yes you can get multiples of all of the legendaries. I have multiple Latias, Kyogre, Suicune and a few others.

(That's also assuming, you can get the cheating roulette to actually land on the right spot.)

Anyway, I've been experimenting with Endeavor. It works great on bosses where you can wobble any boss as much as you want giving you essentially a 100% chance of getting it if done right.

And yet on regular/leader of the pack pokemon, it doesn't work like that. I smacked a Raticate around for like 10 minutes straight with a Gutsy+ Pyroar with Endeavor and it never wobbled even once. I guess Heal Pulse is only good for bosses as well at this rate.

Finally, I don't know if this is the right spot for it, but if anyone wants to add me for the Spotpass Miis (I believe they come once a day) and the free PokeDiamonds for having friends in the game, go ahead. My FC is in my sig. Just add me, send a PM and I'll add you back. Got a few thousand PokeDiamonds needed here at this rate anyway.

On the first part, yepp. Confirmed that myself today. Caught two more kyogres, already having one. The second one got gutsy though!

I agree, endeavor does not want to let me wobble generic non-boss mons. Unfortunately, my gutsy endeavors are all crap and not really useful for fighting bosses .

Rakurai

It seems to me like it's predetermined as to whether or not it's actually possible to wobble a non-boss Pokemon.

Perhaps it's to make it so you can't farm the minion Pokemon in boss fights too easily?

Silversea

It isn't particularly practical to continually endeavour/false swipe a single pokemon while 5 other minions and a boss is attacking you. Also you get a good 50+ minions before they stop spawning, so they apparently weren't too concerned with farming.

Only exception is fighting aegislash, the duoblades only seem to spawn 10 times instead of 50.

Silversea

Today I've had fever with no rainbow, and super fever with only one rainbow. So apparently three rainbows is not needed for super fever but its the first super I've had with less than three rainbows.