• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of Serebii's Pokémon Rumble World Discoveries & General Discussion

Secundum

Lord Of Order
DLed this a few days ago, and still stuck on Rank 26. I just can't get the diamonds to purchase new balloons-I get 1 a day from Miis if I'm lucky. =(

Also, any tips on getting Gutsy mons with Endeavor? So far I've only got 3, and none of them can learn it.

Last edited:

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
DLed this a few days ago, and still stuck on Rank 26. I just can't get the diamonds to purchase new balloons-I get 1 a day from Miis if I'm lucky. =(

Also, any tips on getting Gutsy mons with Endeavor? So far I've only got 3, and none of them can learn it.

If you can get Play Coins to spare, use them to call 3 Miis even after the one free time a day, that might help a bit with getting more diamonds especially since you get 1 just for every 5 Miis that visit.

Also apparently you can't teach a move unless you've naturally caught a Pokemon that knows it, so that might be the issue. If that's not the issue here then I'd just keep an eye on this page each time you get a Gutsy Pokemon to see if it can learn Endeavor.

Secundum

Lord Of Order
Hmm....I've been able to teach a lot of moves that none of mons have ever learned though...But ty for link.

XXD17

Draco rex
So i've hunted down all the rotoms, most of the furfrous (can't find diamond or kabuki for some reason) and a sky shaymin...I've also caught a second kyurem hoping black/ white kyurem would pop...still no luck...for those who have caught them, what are the chances? are they like 50/50 odds or like 70/30 odds?

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Where can I go to see what traits my Epic Pokemon has? Is it under Captured Pokemon? Thanks!

When you open up the list of Pokemon you have (by pressing X), you can press Y and it will show you info about the moves your Pokemon knows. Above that it'll show you info about the traits. If you have just have a regular trait it'll tell you what that trait does, but for Amazing/Awesome/Epic Pokemon, it'll list off all the traits it has.

Kacho

You are next.
ok so, I have the move tutor shop.

does anyone know which poke is best to beat the battle royale hard mode where one of the requirement for 2 diamond is clear with a fire type pokemon? i already got every but the hard mode but im thinking of going with my strongest grass type, Oddish, with Healthy trait and maybe Giga Drain and moonlight, but...

there's some gen 6 fossil which would take a while to kill with Giga Drain.

alternately im thinking of using a poke with fighitng move like Drain punch, but you know...

water types aren't weak to fighting moves lol

Also what's a good poke to clear the first dark emperor challenge (in time)
it's the one where the first screen has murkrow/honchkrow and pawniard and then the second screen has mega banette. Do I go ice and then something to hit ghost?...

Also can you capture more than one of the same legendary by chance? or is it like trainer game where it's once only??

I kind of wish the serebii "challenge" page shows what poke is in each one lol

also i guess asking serebii to sort moves by direction might be too much? lol.

I guess I could help with moves cost (if i dont have finals )

Last edited:

HylianGlaceon

Hyrulean Resident
Trying to stay positive, but I'm honestly getting extremely bored with this game already.

So I fought Aegislash for the first time today, who's bright idea was it to freeze the game and zoom in on it every time it changes stances every two seconds? That's terrible design and completely makes the boss an extreme chore to fight. Not to mention there's no chance to even wobble the boss.

I probably should've seen Aegislash way earlier than now, but we all know how bad the roulette is by now. I've passed by Espeon 10+ times already without ever seeing it once and having to do the same boring stages over and over again.

And finally, the current King's Challenge I'm up too (World Championship), don't you just love it when you're behind Mewtwo, it fires its Psystrike and it OHKOs you, when you're nowhere near its projectiles? Yeah, more BS from this game it seems.

I'll probably still continue to play enough to grind PokeDiamonds each day, but I'm feeling quite disappointed with this game despite loving the original WiiWare title and Blast.

Coronis

In lucid awakening
It appears that Vivillon is once again one of the hardest Pokemon to complete its collection of formes in this game. The patterns of Vivillon appearing is apparently linked to the 3DS location of the Challengers/Visitors (including friends, street passes, those daily callings from the internet). The location mapping is identical to that in XY.

I don't have the luxury of having friends from every Vivillon location, and the daily interent Mii I get are overwhelmingly Japanese players. If any of you manage to have a diversed pool of friends (thus visitors), please kindly try to figure out what locations the Pokeball and Fancy patterns correspond to (they were events in the main games and not location locked). There is a possibility that these 2 patterns are unlocked once you get all other 18 ones, but I'm afraid I don't have the resources to confirm that.

Coronis~

Tigersrule

Pokemon Rumble FTW
Also can you capture more than one of the same legendary by chance? or is it like trainer game where it's once only??

Yes, you're able to. It would suck if it was a one time thing as a lot of them would eventually become useless. Plus, you wouldn't be able to get all of their forms. :p

So I fought Aegislash for the first time today, who's bright idea was it to freeze the game and zoom in on it every time it changes stances every two seconds? That's terrible design and completely makes the boss an extreme chore to fight. Not to mention there's no chance to even wobble the boss.

I was only able to capture it once I found it sparkling. Wasn't ever able to wobble it after hitting it a couple hundred times through multiple runs. :/

And finally, the current King's Challenge I'm up too (World Championship), don't you just love it when you're behind Mewtwo, it fires its Psystrike and it OHKOs you, when you're nowhere near its projectiles? Yeah, more BS from this game it seems.

AoE attacks really are annoying.... Your best bet is to probably just hit it from afar while also clearing the stage up a little. I don't remember if the Mewtwo in the challenge was able to use multiple moves or not but there's usually a pattern to every boss that you can learn. That way you'll know when it's about to use an AoE move or just a directional attack.

Tried the Reshiram stage to get one that knew Blue Flare and came across a White Kyurem, so that was nice.

On a sad note, it's going to suck having to re-capture all of the different Furfrou.... I have no clue as to why I only kept my best one.....

Last edited:

AlxK9207

Creative Co-Author
Okay, so I had just managed to acquire a SPEEDY Groudon that has a power of 932. Couldn't have done it without my favorite Marill!

Playful Latios

@Soul Dew
Yes, you're able to. It would suck if it was a one time thing as a lot of them would eventually become useless. Plus, you wouldn't be able to get all of their forms. :p

I was only able to capture it once I found it sparkling. Wasn't ever able to wobble it after hitting it a couple hundred times through multiple runs. :/

AoE attacks really are annoying.... Your best bet is to probably just hit it from afar while also clearing the stage up a little. I don't remember if the Mewtwo in the challenge was able to use multiple moves or not but there's usually a pattern to every boss that you can learn. That way you'll know when it's about to use an AoE move or just a directional attack.

Tried the Reshiram stage to get one that knew Blue Flare and came across a White Kyurem, so that was nice.

On a sad note, it's going to suck having to re-capture all of the different Furfrou.... I have no clue as to why I only kept my best one.....

If you look in the titles, it will still check off what ones you have captured. After I let my Pokemon build up for a while, I release anything under 1800 power.

Freakshow

Jibaku
Got as far as the final wave and destroyed most of the final wave of minions in World Championship X before running out of time.

Current setup:

2111 Excellent Dialga 1 [Brawny/Healthy/Techie+/Mighty/Steady/Snappy] - Roar of Time / Draco Meteor
2112 Hardy Dialga 2 - Roar of Time / Hone Claws
2111 Fantastic Xerneas [Unruly/Brawny/Healthy+/Gutsy/Feisty] - Megahorn / Geomancy
2164 Fantastic Mewtwo [Snappy/Steady/Feisty/Gutsy/Resilient] @ Mewtwonite X - Drain Punch / Focus Punch

Attack Tree Lv.8
Defense Tree Lv.6
Speed Tree Lv.4

Waves:

1) Aggron / Tyranitar / Tyrantrum - Super easy w/ Snappy Roar of Time spam from Dialga 1, since they're all melee and just suicide to the AoE anyways.

2) Nidoqueen / Nidoking / Ampharos - A bit more difficult due to the ranged attacks but still p. easy

3) [BOSS] Regice / Regirock / Registeel / Regigigas - I clear the last few minions and switch to Mewtwo X and spam Focus Punch on the Regis. They take about 5 hits to kill. At this point my timer is ~93 seconds, and I finished this at ~83.

4) Gyarados / Dragonite / Aerodactyl - Very annoying wave due to Gyarados' long range Hydro Pump so I have to remain very mobile. I switch to Dialga 2 and use Hone Claws/Roar of Time to remove the Gyaradoses ASAP while the other two mons suicide to the RoT AoE due to their melee range

5) [BOSS] Cresselia / Heatran - Cress is super annoying due to its homing long range Psycho Cut. Heatran's sort of whatever. At this point my timer is ~64s

6) Garchomp / Tangrowth / Rhyperior - Power Whip is almost as annoying as Hydro Pump. Dialga 2 nearly dies here and I have to swap back to Dialga 1 midway.

7) [BOSS] Dialga / Palkia - After clearing a few more minions I swap to Xerneas and Geomancy/Megahorn through the bosses (hopefully killing Cress before Dialga and Palkia because the next wave spawns after the Dragons die and I don't want to deal with Cresselia still being alive and screwing my switch attempts). Xerneas is bulky enough to shrug off Dialga and Palkia's signature moves while charging in recklessly. My timer is at ~52s when they spawned, and I finished them at ~40s

8) Hydreigon / Volcarona / Archeops - I switch back to Dialga 1 as Dialga 2 is no longer in fighting condition. Hydreigon is melee and dies to Roar of Time easily. Archeops is frail and also dies fast. Volcarona is pretty annoying though and getting caught up in Fiery Dance can lock me in place for a while.

9) [BOSS] Reshiram / Zekrom - I try to kill Reshiram first as Zekrom will inevitably Fusion Bolt itself into Roar of Time range. My timer is at ~30s as they spawn, and I finish them w/ ~15s left

10) Salamence / Metagross / Milotic - This wave is surprisingly a lot tamer than Dragonite/Gyarados/Aerodactyl/Garchomp/Tangrowth/Rhyperior. Milotic and Salamence are melee and die to Roar of Time, and Metagross' Psychic doesn't have a lot of range so it also gets caught up in the AoE.

11) [FINAL BOSS] Primal Kyogre / Primal Groudon - Idk if the game will throw a curveball after this but the boss theme started playing here, so I'm pretty sure this is the last. I kill off most of the minions above but the time ran out here while Groudon and Kyogre took about 20% each. I saw Kyogre use Water Spout but I didn't quite catch what Groudon was using (probably PBlade). I'd probably switch back to Mewtwo X if I had the time for maximum dps.

With that I think my plan now is to look for a Slugger Dialga (or really a more powerful Dialga) to get me through the tougher waves. I wonder if Slugger is enough to make Roar of Time outrange Hydro Pump and Power Whip, because that has massive implications if it does.

Last edited:

Tigersrule

Pokemon Rumble FTW
If you look in the titles, it will still check off what ones you have captured. After I let my Pokemon build up for a while, I release anything under 1800 power.

I know... I just like to have a collection of everything lol.

I also released my only Red Flower Florges a while back due to it being ~900 power. Kinda regret that as well....

Got as far as the final wave and destroyed most of the final wave of minions in World Championship X before running out of time.

Current setup:

2111 Excellent Dialga 1 [Brawny/Healthy/Techie+/Mighty/Steady/Snappy] - Roar of Time / Draco Meteor
2112 Hardy Dialga 2 - Roar of Time / Hone Claws
2111 Fantastic Xerneas [Unruly/Brawny/Healthy+/Gutsy/Feisty] - Megahorn / Geomancy
2164 Fantastic Mewtwo [Snappy/Steady/Feisty/Gutsy/Resilient] @ Mewtwonite X - Drain Punch / Focus Punch

Attack Tree Lv.8
Defense Tree Lv.6
Speed Tree Lv.4

Waves:

1) Aggron / Tyranitar / Tyrantrum - Super easy w/ Snappy Roar of Time spam from Dialga 1, since they're all melee and just suicide to the AoE anyways.

2) Nidoqueen / Nidoking / Ampharos - A bit more difficult due to the ranged attacks but still p. easy

3) [BOSS] Regice / Regirock / Registeel / Regigigas - I clear the last few minions and switch to Mewtwo X and spam Focus Punch on the Regis. They take about 5 hits to kill. At this point my timer is ~93 seconds, and I finished this at ~83.

4) Gyarados / Dragonite / Aerodactyl - Very annoying wave due to Gyarados' long range Hydro Pump so I have to remain very mobile. I switch to Dialga 2 and use Hone Claws/Roar of Time to remove the Gyaradoses ASAP while the other two mons suicide to the RoT AoE due to their melee range

5) [BOSS] Cresselia / Heatran - Cress is super annoying due to its homing long range Psycho Cut. Heatran's sort of whatever. At this point my timer is ~64s

6) Garchomp / Tangrowth / Rhyperior - Power Whip is almost as annoying as Hydro Pump. Dialga 2 nearly dies here and I have to swap back to Dialga 1 midway.

7) [BOSS] Dialga / Palkia - After clearing a few more minions I swap to Xerneas and Geomancy/Megahorn through the bosses (hopefully killing Cress before Dialga and Palkia because the next wave spawns after the Dragons die and I don't want to deal with Cresselia still being alive and screwing my switch attempts). Xerneas is bulky enough to shrug off Dialga and Palkia's signature moves while charging in recklessly. My timer is at ~52s when they spawned, and I finished them at ~40s

8) Hydreigon / Volcarona / Archeops - I switch back to Dialga 1 as Dialga 2 is no longer in fighting condition. Hydreigon is melee and dies to Roar of Time easily. Archeops is frail and also dies fast. Volcarona is pretty annoying though and getting caught up in Fiery Dance can lock me in place for a while.

9) [BOSS] Reshiram / Zekrom - I try to kill Reshiram first as Zekrom will inevitably Fusion Bolt itself into Roar of Time range. My timer is at ~30s as they spawn, and I finish them w/ ~15s left

10) Salamence / Metagross / Milotic - This wave is surprisingly a lot tamer than Dragonite/Gyarados/Aerodactyl/Garchomp/Tangrowth/Rhyperior. Milotic and Salamence are melee and die to Roar of Time, and Metagross' Psychic doesn't have a lot of range so it also gets caught up in the AoE.

11) [FINAL BOSS] Primal Kyogre / Primal Groudon - Idk if the game will throw a curveball after this but the boss theme started playing here, so I'm pretty sure this is the last. I kill off most of the minions above but the time ran out here while Groudon and Kyogre took about 20% each. I saw Kyogre use Water Spout but I didn't quite catch what Groudon was using (probably PBlade). I'd probably switch back to Mewtwo X if I had the time for maximum dps.

With that I think my plan now is to look for a Slugger Dialga (or really a more powerful Dialga) to get me through the tougher waves. I wonder if Slugger is enough to make Roar of Time outrange Hydro Pump and Power Whip, because that has massive implications if it does.

Has anybody actually beaten World Championship X yet? I wanna know if you get some super awesome reward or something. :p

Anyways, good luck in your search for a better Dialga!

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod

Out of curiosity how long did you have to farm to get one of those legendaries and what level was your Special Trait Tree? Haven't been playing much lately outside of checking the Arceus stage once a day with the Mii Balloon to see what form popped up so I've not gone farming for good legendaries yet.

Currently sitting at Level 10 Trait Tree myself so that's maxed now. Attack Tree and Defense Tree are only at 6 though with Vacuum and Speed at 5 so I've still got some farming to do in the Attack/Defense Tree department.

Freakshow

Jibaku
My Special Trait tree is at Lv.10, but I caught Dialga1/Mewtwo/Xerneas at ~rank 70-73ish with Level 8/9 Tree. Dialga and Xerneas were just lucky stuff. As for Mewtwo, I spent like ~180 diamonds trying to get a Snappy one (I had a 1684 Snappy Bulk Up/Psystrike Mewtwo that carried me for so long and I was looking for a replacement since it was beginning to fall off), and I was first unsatisfied with this one since I can't run Bulk Up and Psystrike + Feisty is a horrible combo. But I realized it was still salvageable as Snappy + Steady meant free Focus Punch spam.

XXD17

Draco rex
So I finally found a white kyurem after about 6 reshirams (counting yesterday and today)...I still think there's some sort of method to get it to show up since it can't be that rare...all the other forms have a day pattern but does anyone know if the kyurem forms do or are they just random?

Kacho

You are next.
is there like a pattern to when the pokemon in boss/last stage sparkles or something? like at the beginning of each day if you have rainbow fever but the fever didn't activate?

It's just a theory from me rn