• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of Serebii's Pokémon Rumble World Discoveries & General Discussion

Tigersrule

Pokemon Rumble FTW
A Battle Royale Background, 5 Diamonds, and that's it really. There might've been one more minor thing that I missed out. Credits also rolled after beating the challenge.

Can you post a pic of what the background looks like?

So I just finished collecting all 18 patterns of Vivillon and ran through the Fluffy Meadow stage a couple more times. So far I haven't encountered Pokeball or Fancy pattern yet, I wonder if they will be released through passwords.
View attachment 14602

What's your secret? So far I've only captured Polar, Tundra, Elegant, High Plains, and River while seeing Icy Snow. I've only come across those five I've captured for a while now...

Managed to nab a 2,152 Epic Dialga last night which was cool. It's too bad its random traits are Techie+ and Mighty.:(

XXD17

Draco rex
There is an observation that the white/black Kyurem seem to appear from noon to 1pm, and midnight to 1am only (depending the time zone of your 3DS). Do you recall if you captured yours at that hours?

Coronis~

Actually yes! That's spot on! I got white around noon and black around 12 in the morning...

pokemonjeff

interested trader
Managed to nab a 2,152 Epic Dialga last night which was cool. It's too bad its random traits are Techie+ and Mighty.:(

Epic dialga. Your luck is a beacon of hope for all.

I have picked up but one more epic in the last week (drought). Dwebble. His random traits are trash, his movepool is worse, and I couldn't be sadder.

topcat554

What's your secret? So far I've only captured Polar, Tundra, Elegant, High Plains, and River while seeing Icy Snow. I've only come across those five I've captured for a while now...

Vivillon patterns depend on the location of your friends and visitors. You can get Elegant, Tundra, and Monsoon from all the daily Japanese players. I was able to get most others from the regions of the players on my friends list.

The most difficult patterns were Sandstorm, Jungle, Sun, Savanna and Ocean. For those ones, I used a spare 3DS (with a spare copy of rumble) to change the region of my Mii and street passed my original game. That takes some effort because I think The region gets locked in when starting the game, just like in the original X and Y. I had started by just changing the region on my spare DS and street passing, but I wasn't getting any new patterns. Once I deleted my game, re downloaded, and started with a new region, the new pattern started showing up in my main game.

Freakshow

Jibaku
Can you post a pic of what the background looks like?
Nothing special really, but it's nice.
71d45f690b.jpg

Few more things:

I can confirm that Kyurem-W and Kyurem-B appear at 12:00-1:00 PM and AM. Got ~12 of those during that time period (half during PM and the other half during AM).

Got a Slugger Dialga and it almost destroyed World Championships X all by itself. It's so much easier...and yet I still can't beat it with a 100% success rate (and still can't beat it solo because Dialga doesn't do enough DPS to kyogre/groudon). I wonder how I managed to even win in the first place.

Tigersrule

Pokemon Rumble FTW
Vivillon patterns depend on the location of your friends and visitors. You can get Elegant, Tundra, and Monsoon from all the daily Japanese players. I was able to get most others from the regions of the players on my friends list.

The most difficult patterns were Sandstorm, Jungle, Sun, Savanna and Ocean. For those ones, I used a spare 3DS (with a spare copy of rumble) to change the region of my Mii and street passed my original game. That takes some effort because I think The region gets locked in when starting the game, just like in the original X and Y. I had started by just changing the region on my spare DS and street passing, but I wasn't getting any new patterns. Once I deleted my game, re downloaded, and started with a new region, the new pattern started showing up in my main game.

Well that's slightly annoying... Looking up what that does, it seems to cause a whole mess of problems if you don't do it properly, which I'm still not sure on how to do.

Is there a way to change your region without it messing up your account? I'd rather keep the stuff I've purchased from the eShop on the 3ds.:(

Or am I just completely going about this the wrong way?

Nothing special really, but it's nice.
71d45f690b.jpg

I think it looks great. Though, I personally hate the confetti frame. :/ (It takes up too much of the screen for me.)

Few more things:

I can confirm that Kyurem-W and Kyurem-B appear at 12:00-1:00 PM and AM. Got ~12 of those during that time period (half during PM and the other half during AM).

Can anybody confirm that it shows up 100% of the time during those hours or is it only a random chance that it'll appear?

Got a Slugger Dialga and it almost destroyed World Championships X all by itself. It's so much easier...and yet I still can't beat it with a 100% success rate (and still can't beat it solo because Dialga doesn't do enough DPS to kyogre/groudon). I wonder how I managed to even win in the first place.

Was it just a plain Slugger Dialga or was it like an Awesome/Super one that happened to have it? Also, what was its power at?

Sorry for all of the questions. I just like to know as much as I can about certain things. ._.

Last edited:

Freakshow

Jibaku
Got 12 out of 12 visits so I'm almost certain it's 100%

Just a plain Slugger Dialga, 2130 power, Roar of Time/Hone Claws.

Rakurai

I also got a White Kyurem about a hour ago.

I wonder if the other seemingly random forms have some kind of pattern to them, as well...

pokemonjeff

interested trader
Did anyone get miis from odd countries today? I got spain AND poland, along with a japanese mii. I have only seen one from outside of Japan since the release of the game, so to get two in one day was quite mind blowing.

topcat554

Well that's slightly annoying... Looking up what that does, it seems to cause a whole mess of problems if you don't do it properly, which I'm still not sure on how to do.

Is there a way to change your region without it messing up your account? I'd rather keep the stuff I've purchased from the eShop on the 3ds.:(

Or am I just completely going about this the wrong way?

As far as I know, you can not sign in to your Nintendo account if your current region setting does not match your region setting at the time you made your account. For example, I'm from PA, that's the region my DS was on when I made my account. When I change it to another region and try to log in, it says the region doesn't match my log in information and won't let me connect to the eshop. When I change the region back to PA, I am able to connect again. When re downloading the game, I always make sure my region is set to PA, then I change it right before starting the new game.

I'm not sure how changing the region setting effects other games and info on the DS, as I said, I do it on an old 3DS I rarely use so I don't have anything important on it to mess up.

If you have any other questions, or want to know in depth how I change the region setting, please PM me. My explanation may get lengthy, and I would hate to take up thread space.

Tigersrule

Pokemon Rumble FTW
As far as I know, you can not sign in to your Nintendo account if your current region setting does not match your region setting at the time you made your account. For example, I'm from PA, that's the region my DS was on when I made my account. When I change it to another region and try to log in, it says the region doesn't match my log in information and won't let me connect to the eshop. When I change the region back to PA, I am able to connect again. When re downloading the game, I always make sure my region is set to PA, then I change it right before starting the new game.

I'm not sure how changing the region setting effects other games and info on the DS, as I said, I do it on an old 3DS I rarely use so I don't have anything important on it to mess up.

If you have any other questions, or want to know in depth how I change the region setting, please PM me. My explanation may get lengthy, and I would hate to take up thread space.

Didn't know everything went back to normal if you changed it back to the original location. For some reason I thought it would permanently screw everything up once changed... Thanks for the info. :)

It sucks I have to delete my 6:45 on the other 3ds, but I must have those Vivillon!

Coronis

In lucid awakening
Thanks to a post in a Chinese Pokemon forum, we have confirmation and further information of some forme patterns.
1) White/Black Kyurem, as well as the Resolute Forme Keldeo, are restricted to 12:00-1:00, both am and pm
2) Shaymin, Cherrim and apparently Darmanitan are day/night based. Not sure what is the exact time. Perhaps 8 to 8?

The following are also already on Serebii's pages:
1) Arceus cycling through the 18 formes daily (check Rumble's search function by type for the sequence)
2) Deoxys cycling through its 4 formes daily (N-A-D-S)
3) Genesect cycling through its 5 drives (normal-water-electric-fire-ice, as how the game sequences them)
4) Unown cycling from A to Z, then ! and ? from 1-28th each month, the rest of the month is a combo)
5) Giratina/Landorus/Thundurus/Tornadus - alternates daily
6) Deerling/Sawsbuck - alternates monthly (Jan-spring, Feb-summer and so on)

Other Pokemon with formes, including gender differences, are just random.

Still, there is no clue on the Fancy and Pokeball Vivillons though.

Also, for those who plan to tamper with the 3DS clock, there are drawbacks but allows you to get the cycling Pokemon much quicker (like Arceus).
Whenever you change your 3DS's clock or time, the Emperor will tell you that the Daily functions (20 diamonds/internet Mii recruitment...etc) will be suspended for 24-48 hours.
This apparently doesn't affect the daily/time-based Pokemon rotations though.
Say you entered an Arceus stage, and caught the type of the day. There should be a Mii who takes you back to your last played stage for 3 diamonds. Just set your clock to 23:59, wait til it hits 00:00, talk to the Mii and Arceus would have changed formes when you revisit. Repeat 18 times in a row and you get all Arceus formes. When you reset the date back to the correct one, it would not erase your Pokemon captured in the future

This applies to all other Pokemon. Be a bit careful when you do this for Deerling/Sawsbuck. Because apparently your visiting Miis will disappear with time, so if you change your date to June/July, you may not get that revisit Mii to help you out.

Coronis~

Last edited:

Omega111

hmmm... I visited both thundurus and landorus back to back days (thundurus through roulette, landorus by revisit), both didnt change forme on the second day... is it confirmed they change daily?

Also, for Deoxys/Genesect, if I revisit the next day will the forme change like Arceus will?

Secundum

Lord Of Order
The European Treeko code is incorrect @ Serebii.

Drflash55

Pokémon Researcher
So far, I've been playing the game for 97 hours, got to Rank 42, obtained all the Legendary Pokémon up to the Diamond and Pearl Balloons, and now I'm saving up to get the White Balloon to obtain Zekrom.

As an FP (Free Player), this makes it really hard for me as I need to rely on the daily need of diamonds from Mii's in order to pick up the pace.
Also, my Pokémon are getting too weak for the King's Challenges simply because the power level is advancing faster than I can buy balloons.

I'm at 50 diamonds currently, so just 20 more before I can continue my quest.

LadyLilligant

#1 ORAS Fan Girl
So far, I've been playing the game for 97 hours, got to Rank 42, obtained all the Legendary Pokémon up to the Diamond and Pearl Balloons, and now I'm saving up to get the White Balloon to obtain Zekrom.

As an FP (Free Player), this makes it really hard for me as I need to rely on the daily need of diamonds from Mii's in order to pick up the pace.
Also, my Pokémon are getting too weak for the King's Challenges simply because the power level is advancing faster than I can buy balloons.

I'm at 50 diamonds currently, so just 20 more before I can continue my quest.

Hey, I'm a FP too. Although later today I will redeem an eShop card just to get the drill thing and to go through the game faster.
I'm at rank 46 with over 173 hours played (although I have left the game on without playing it a few times). I've caught everything up to the DP balloons and I'm just missing an Emboar in the Black balloon.

As to the info about the formes for certain Pokemon from the other people, it's extremely helpful. I was wondering why I was only getting 5-7 patterns of Vivillon at a time. I just have to be sure that I mark the areas that I still need Pokemon formes in as favorites.
At least it's easier to get the Arceus formes in this game than it was in Rumble Blast, I still haven't caught any of them because I kept dying to Judgement. >.<

SmartD

Does anyone know how to get higher powered Pokemon in this game? I need Pokemon in the 920~ range for Royal Competition, Round 5 and the only Pokemon I have that are above that range are Groudon and Florges. The Pokemon I keep encountering are in the 700 to 800 range.

Drflash55

Pokémon Researcher
Does anyone know how to get higher powered Pokemon in this game? I need Pokemon in the 920~ range for Royal Competition, Round 5 and the only Pokemon I have that are above that range are Groudon and Florges. The Pokemon I keep encountering are in the 700 to 800 range.

You need to catch Pokémon that you haven't caught yet, or catch Legendary Pokémon.
For me, around the Diamond and Pearl Balloons, I got Legendary Pokémon that are above 1,230 in terms of Power Level.

If you have caught all the Pokémon you can in the balloons you own, you then need to purchase other balloons to obtain more Pokémon and increase power levels.

Also, I'm at 58 Diamonds. Just 12 more to go before I can see you face to face, Zekrom.

Last edited:

Playful Latios

@Soul Dew
The higher power Pokemon are dependent on your rank. As your rank rises, you can encounter higher power Pokemon. Capture Pokemon you haven't caught yet to raise your rank.