• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of Serebii's Pokémon Rumble World Discoveries & General Discussion

Drflash55

Pokémon Researcher
The higher power Pokemon are dependent on your rank. As your rank rises, you can encounter higher power Pokemon. Capture Pokemon you haven't caught yet to raise your rank.

I have 64 Diamonds right now and I'm currently waiting to get the White Balloon so that I can obtain more Pokémon, increase my Adventurer Rank, and catch Zekrom.

Just 6 more and then I'm going to hunt him down.

JigglyKirby

Are any of the passwords region free?
My game's Australian, so do any Europe/UK passwords work with Australian games?

Secundum

Lord Of Order
No. Region-locked iirc.

Drflash55

Pokémon Researcher
So, it's now Day 3 of the hunt for Zekrom.
I have currently obtained Thundurus (Incarnate Form) and Virizion.

Two down, one to go.

Last edited:

Playful Latios

@Soul Dew
I'm up to 717 species caught now after getting Mew and Mesprit this morning. Mew ended up being Rusty and then when I had the rust removed it had Punchy, Adept, and Perky.

Rakurai

I think I've stumbled across something very useful for those who are in need of diamonds.

If you avoid a Mii who isn't being attacked by Pokemon, there's a chance they'll be holding a diamond for you to collect the next time you see them. This is much better then going up to them immediately, as they usually give you nothing at all, and rarely ever give you a diamond on the instances they do actually give you something. If you accidentally get too close to them and make them fly away, you can simply reset the game to try again.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Hunting Arceus forms is really good for my diamonds, as now I only use 3 diamonds per day.

I went up from having less than 20 to over 90 diamonds now :D
Also got a lot of P, I have 120k now.

Maybe I should try to get the Arceus Collector title while saving up enough diamond for Special Trait Tree 9, which costs 200 diamonds. And then there's still the Special Trait Tree 10.......

Coronis

In lucid awakening
The Pokeball pattern Vivillon is likely linked to the recent appearance of Abareru-kun from GetTV, who almost always appears as the extra fourth Mii guest on your daily call list. His location is Japan, but I suppose they coded him specifically to trigger the Pokeball pattern Vivillon, thus explaining its recent emergence (my game included). This means the Fancy pattern will appear similarly in the next official Mii guest.

Coronis~

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Interestingly, Poke Ball Vivillon shows up even in non-Japanese games not visited by Abareru-kun.
I'm very sure I haven't encounter him yet in my English game, yet Poke Ball Vivillon shows up.

Perhaps it is specifically set to be "contagious"? Maybe if you've called a Japanese who has met Abareru-kun into your game, then the Vivillon pattern gets transferred as well?
Or maybe it is based on date, but then why the official English site doesn't mention anything about it, if it's an international thing?

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
I'm new to this game and I was just wondering if there's any way to increase getting a new pokemon to drop and allow you to capture it?
Seems this game is quite similar to the mustery dungeon series and in the MD games you can items to increase your chance so is there anything other than having a high explorer rank that increases drop rate?

And is there a list of drop rates for each pokemon somewhere?

Rakurai

If a Pokemon gets KO'd while it's wobbly from getting hit by an attack (Perhaps better described as dizzy), it'll always get captured.

Any damaging attack has a chance of making a Pokemon wobbly. Endeavor is the best move for this purpose, as once a Pokemon's HP is equal to or less then yours, the move will only cause one point of damage.

Do note that it's simply not possible for normal Pokemon to wobble sometimes, so if you hit them several dozen times without a wobble, it's never going to happen. As for boss Pokemon, they can only wobble while they're taking a breather after performing their secondary attack, but they'll always wobble if you hit them enough times.

Does Aesislash EVER wobble? I was just fighting it for like 10 minutes using rapid attacks like Dragon Claw so I could try to make it wobble, but it just wouldn't wobble no matter how many times I tried (yes I was using Heal Pulse). In the end I accidentally killed it and it didn't get toppled, so all that effort was wasted.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Does Aesislash EVER wobble? I was just fighting it for like 10 minutes using rapid attacks like Dragon Claw so I could try to make it wobble, but it just wouldn't wobble no matter how many times I tried (yes I was using Heal Pulse). In the end I accidentally killed it and it didn't get toppled, so all that effort was wasted.

Aegislash is a frustrating one since the only chance you could wobble it is when it's invincible after King's Shield. I don't believe there's anything you can do to wobble it other than use Feint maybe.

What area does Azelf appear in? I hear the Xerneas stage but I haven't been able to see one yet.

Nah, it's not in the Xerneas stage. Azelf actually appears in Plasma Tundra - Waltzing Glade, which is the Meloetta stage. It also has Chansey, Miltank or Blissy as the boss in versions of the stage with less stars. Unfortunately it's one of those obnoxious random Pokemon though so you're not guaranteed to find it each time.

Aegislash is a frustrating one since the only chance you could wobble it is when it's invincible after King's Shield. I don't believe there's anything you can do to wobble it other than use Feint maybe.

Nah, it's not in the Xerneas stage. Azelf actually appears in Plasma Tundra - Waltzing Glade, which is the Meloetta stage. It also has Chansey, Miltank or Blissy as the boss in versions of the stage with less stars. Unfortunately it's one of those obnoxious random Pokemon though so you're not guaranteed to find it each time.

Aegislash never uses King's Shield when I battle it (except the one in the Challenge Battle). I ended up fighting it like 10 times by giving 2 diamonds to someone in my town again and again and again until I finally ended up beating it and having it topple. It wasn't even sparkling; it was just dumb luck.

Autobot N

I found something interesting. After I bought a $20 Nintendo card and bought all the remaining balloons, I've been checking back every now and then for legends. Just now, I entered Mewtwo's stage, and when my Xerneas Megahorned through a horde of Cleffa, the screen slowed down and zoomed in. When it was done, I saw a dropped Cleffa surrounded by a red aura that kind of looked like Blast Burn's game animation. At first I thought, "Oh. I guess that's my first Rusty Pokemon" (I just reached rank 50 and haven't seen any yet), but when I picked it up, it had the Splendid trait, which had combined Brawny and Grappler.

On a different note, a different music plays when fighting Mewtwo.

Tigersrule

Pokemon Rumble FTW
I found something interesting. After I bought a $20 Nintendo card and bought all the remaining balloons, I've been checking back every now and then for legends. Just now, I entered Mewtwo's stage, and when my Xerneas Megahorned through a horde of Cleffa, the screen slowed down and zoomed in. When it was done, I saw a dropped Cleffa surrounded by a red aura that kind of looked like Blast Burn's game animation. At first I thought, "Oh. I guess that's my first Rusty Pokemon" (I just reached rank 50 and haven't seen any yet), but when I picked it up, it had the Splendid trait, which had combined Brawny and Grappler.

Wait until you find your first Epic Pokemon.:p