• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of Serebii's Pokémon Rumble World Discoveries & General Discussion

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Yh what does brawny pidove or fesity liliteo actually mean?

Autobot N

Yh what does brawny pidove or fesity liliteo actually mean?

They are different traits that Pokemon can have. For example, I believe the Brawny trait makes the Pokemon have higher HP than normal, while Feisty makes the Pokemon's moves have higher knockback.

Freakshow

Jibaku
Beat World Championships X on hard!
6c1e674265.jpg

8218ab45ce.jpg

Typikachu

Been enjoying RW since the download. I just met Reshiram for the first time, (I'm taking my time and playing) and I have to say with the blue flare attack its nearly impossible to wobble. I didn't have any proper moves to deal with it so I thought just kill it now and go back after getting the right moves. By this point I lost ten pokemon. so I kill it when it drops by itself no wobbling and then it has the excellent trait. XD OMG! I was at this thing for an hour and I get it by chance. its hardy, lucky, gutsy, mighty, healthy and a superstar. Didn't have the blue flare attack but a popped out 3 diamonds went back and bam second Reshiram with sparkles and blue flare move.

Has anyone else had luck like this cause it was insane. :) :D XD

Tigersrule

Pokemon Rumble FTW
Has anybody else ever received two diamonds from a single Mii in a stage before? It was just one of those that wasn't being attacked and teleported away after I took them. I also just received a single diamond from what looked like the same Mii in the hub. It gave me a message, but I never got to read it as I was spamming A to talk to them like I usually do.

TheGOAT

Mac-Daddy
Caught a floatzel that was stronger than my groudon... Is it possible to get more than one of the same legendary?

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Caught a floatzel that was stronger than my groudon... Is it possible to get more than one of the same legendary?

Yes, you can get multiple legendaries, it's just a matter of waiting for the stage to appear again. This is especially important as power starts to peak roughly around 2000-2200 or so. It would be awful to get a legendary of like 900 power and be stuck without a way to get a better one.

Freakshow

Jibaku
Anyone know any good ways to counter/evade Aqua Tail? That move's range is absolutely crazy.
The move arcs in a counterclockwise direction. Just go to the other side.

It can be tricky if there are many on the field tho. If you have a PBAoE move like Roar of Time or Glaciate, just keep throwing those out and they'll inevitably crash repeatedly against it.

Last edited:

TheGOAT

Mac-Daddy
Yes, you can get multiple legendaries, it's just a matter of waiting for the stage to appear again. This is especially important as power starts to peak roughly around 2000-2200 or so. It would be awful to get a legendary of like 900 power and be stuck without a way to get a better one.

Okay good! And really? My groudon stage is on every time I use the Ruby balloon. I've been there like 6 times. And well... My groudon is 509 so I was really hoping we could get more without releasing them

Rakurai

I think the only possible way to finish the World Championship X with Pikachu only would be to get an Epic one that has Speedy ++ and some damage boosting traits on it, then use the Agility + Electro Ball combo for maximum damage output.

I just can't see any other way Pikachu would be capable of dealing out the damage needed to finish it on time, because it's tight enough even when using a Pokemon that has Endeavor to take out the minion Pokemon quickly.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
I think the only possible way to finish the World Championship X with Pikachu only would be to get an Epic one that has Speedy ++ and some damage boosting traits on it, then use the Agility + Electro Ball combo for maximum damage output.

I just can't see any other way Pikachu would be capable of dealing out the damage needed to finish it on time, because it's tight enough even when using a Pokemon that has Endeavor to take out the minion Pokemon quickly.

On top of that, you must have more than one of such Pikachu, because accidents can and will happen sometimes, causing the Pikachu to be defeated.

Tigersrule

Pokemon Rumble FTW
I wonder what the percentage increase to find Epic Pokemon (if there's any) is when you purchase the Special Trait Tree Lv. 10.