• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of Serebii's Pokémon Rumble World Discoveries & General Discussion

Genos

The Indigo Disk
Question: When do you use Mega Evolution? I completed mission #6 as of now I think.

Tigersrule

Pokemon Rumble FTW
Question: When do you use Mega Evolution? I completed mission #6 as of now I think.

"Once you reach Rank 33 and complete the challenge, you will receive the Stone Shop that lets you give a Pokémon a Mega Stone for 5 Poké Diamonds." So once you beat challenge #12.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Captured species: 224
Strongest Pokemon: 980 Excadrill

Haven't 'bought' any diamonds yet.

I haven't paid any real world money either, and I have:

Captured Species: 307
Strongest Pokemon: 1236 Latios

:p

I just bought the White Balloon yesterday too, so my Rank is liable to be at least 39 or 40 a few days from now.

Last edited:

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
"Once you reach Rank 33 and complete the challenge, you will receive the Stone Shop that lets you give a Pokémon a Mega Stone for 5 Poké Diamonds." So once you beat challenge #12.

Rank 33? :/
Still got 13 ranks to go....

Doomdour

Color Ball Collector
I haven't paid any real world money either, and I have:

Captured Species: 307
Strongest Pokemon: 1236 Latios

:p

I just bought the White Balloon yesterday too, so my Rank is liable to be at least 39 or 40 a few days from now.

Nice. haha

Got Lugia and Entei earlier from visiting mii's the 500 coin option.

Rank 32, 1123 Latias, 245 species. Really enjoy watching AbdallahSmash206 play it.

King's challenges are very fun.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Not bad, you've really stepped things up the last few days. I'm up to Rank 39 with 313 Pokemon now. My strongest is still Latios.

AlxK9207

Creative Co-Author
I had caught Lugia just now. 1069 power, knows Aeroblast and Dragon Tail. Well worth the 2 PokeDiamonds I had to spend when one of my Crawdants got its carapace kicked!

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Captured Species: 327

What'd I tell you?

EDIT: Man, it has just been legendaries galore these last two days. First I got a 1283 Thundurus, then I got a 1356 Palkia, and just now I got a 1228 Cresselia. Poor Latios, he's been completely blown off his pedestal.

Captured Species: 332
Strongest Pokemon: 1356 Palkia

Last edited:

AlxK9207

Creative Co-Author
I had just gotten a 1090 power Snappy Ho-Oh that knows Secret Power as its B button move! Sweet stuff!

EDIT (7:14 PM PST): I finally gots myself a Latios!

Last edited:

Absolutely Absol

It's just Absol...
Why don't I get special trait Pokémon with +++ or ++++? Even I reached rank 79 and got all Pokémon (except forms).

Do I need Special Trait Tree level 10?

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
I'm having a similar issue, I've ran into several + trait Pokemon but no ++ trait yet. I assume it is based on the Special Trait Tree (I only have Lv. 4 IIRC), that would make sense.

Tigersrule

Pokemon Rumble FTW
Why don't I get special trait Pokémon with +++ or ++++? Even I reached rank 79 and got all Pokémon (except forms).

I bought it a couple days ago and haven't noticed any. Then again, I haven't been playing as much as I'm trying to save up as many diamonds as I can.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
It's official. I'm the luckiest son of a ***** on Earth. Someone offered me a ride to Bastion of Beginnings 3 Star (the one with Arceus in it), and I just couldn't pass up this opportunity. And boy, Arceus does not fool around. He uses Judgement most of the time, which in this game functions like Magical Leaf, it works by shooting several balls of light that home in on enemies. And then before his cooldown mode, he uses a healing move (Recover?). It it very difficult to get his HP down with those two attacks to worry about, you have to spend a lot of time evading Judgment or else you'll get hit, and if you're not attacking him enough he'll eventually get all his HP back. I struggled with him and actually accidentally K.O.ed him, but then I payed another PokeDiamond to give it another shot. The second time around, I finally found something that worked, I used a Gutsy Floette that knows Magical Leaf, which did enough damage to him because it was super effective (it was a Ground type Arceus). I came very close to getting K.O.ed (Judgment can be pretty tough to dodge), but I managed to hold out long enough to get a wobble and finally caught it.

So now I have:

Captured Species: 343
Strongest Pokemon: 1470 Arceus

Proof:

8IrsBvT.jpg

NY3abTP.jpg

I also got Mew there, but it's Picky+ which I'm not quite happy with.

Last edited:

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
It's official. I'm the luckiest son of a ***** on Earth. Someone offered me a ride to Bastion of Beginnings 3 Star (the one with Arceus in it), and I just couldn't pass up this opportunity.

Try getting all Arceus forms ;)

I'm currently waiting until I can farm Fairy Arceus again, I don't want to mess with my 3DS clock so I have to wait.

And if you think Arceus is hard, try Snorlax with its half field wide Yawn, or Dialga with its 360 wide AND powerful Roar of Time.
Or for an advanced challenge, try wobbling and capturing Shaymin-Sky while protecting a Mii.
Believe me, Arceus is actually one of the less frustrating boss in the game.

I also got Mew there, but it's Picky+ which I'm not quite happy with.

Be happy it's just a Mew :p

My Fire Arceus has Picky+. Also got a Boomer Arceus.

People with all 719 Pokemon and Special Trait Tree 10 are still unable to get +++ and ++++ either.

A hacker hacked them in and found out they aren't working properly, so maybe the +++ and ++++ are currently locked away from public access because Ambrella can't fix them in time for the game's release. Perhaps we'll finally have access to them if they ever update the game to include Hoopa, by then they should already fixed them.

Absolutely Absol

It's just Absol...
People with all 719 Pokemon and Special Trait Tree 10 are still unable to get +++ and ++++ either.

A hacker hacked them in and found out they aren't working properly, so maybe the +++ and ++++ are currently locked away from public access because Ambrella can't fix them in time for the game's release. Perhaps we'll finally have access to them if they ever update the game to include Hoopa, by then they should already fixed them.

Eh? Then why do they put that information at loading screen?

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Perhaps they forgot to remove them from the loading screen info? XD

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Or for an advanced challenge, try wobbling and capturing Shaymin-Sky while protecting a Mii

I don't even bother protecting Miis (except in the Challenge missions obviously). It's too much of a hassle for too minor a reward (are you really going to miss one gold coin?).

Be happy it's just a Mew :p

Right, beggars can't be choosers in this situation.