• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of Serebii's Pokémon Rumble World Discoveries & General Discussion

Kacho

You are next.
so wait is there a point to catch all the different forms of flabebe evolution? I don't think there's a title for them?

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Well if you guys want an easy way to make a boss wobble--

Try and find a Gutsy trait Pokemon with Endeavor, wait for the boss to wobble and unleash a flurry of Endeavor.

No matter what (Unless you have extremely low HP) Endeavor will always do 1 HP worth of damage.

I've been using this technique and been capturing boss Pokemon really easy.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Try and find a Gutsy trait Pokemon with Endeavor, wait for the boss to wobble and unleash a flurry of Endeavor.

I think you meant wait for the boss to emit white smoke ;)

Also, delete that double post xD

Autobot N

Well if you guys want an easy way to make a boss wobble--

No matter what (Unless you have extremely low HP) Endeavor will always do 1 HP worth of damage.

I've been using this technique and been capturing boss Pokemon really easy.

I have a Gusty Darumaka (or however its spelled) with Endeavor, but it has kinda low power, so I rely on my non-Gusty Mew that has Endeavor.

AlxK9207

Creative Co-Author
Finally I get myself a Wailord! Oh, and also, I bought a Nintendo eShop Card today, and used some funds to get myself some PokeDiamonds for the Diamond and Pearl balloons.

My status for the moment:
Rank 32
Captured: 243 Pokemon
Strongest Pokemon: Grappler Groudon 1163 Power

Last edited:

Vale_Star

Shiny Huntress
I have been playing this daily, Rank 47, 400+ species caught, most powerful is a 1338 power Zen mode Darmatian with Fire Punch and Flamethrower. Caught Cresselia and a Gutsy Charizard as my Partner Pokemon. Have all balloons except the Legends one with Arceus. Need to be Rank 50 for that.

AlxK9207

Creative Co-Author
Status Update from Me
New Species Caught: Budew, Lickitung, Shroomish, and Roselia
Pokemon Caught: 264
Strongest Pokemon: 1163 Power Grappler Groudon
Balloons Cleared: Leafy Balloon, Sapphire Balloon, Dew Balloon

Last edited:

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
I finally did find my first ++ Pokemon, a Slugger++ Ekans. Nothing to write home about, but it's nice to see them start to show up.

In other news, I caught Virizion, now the only Pokemon left in the White Balloon is Zekrom (which I want to hold off on in hopes of getting one at a higher power level). This is where I am as far as balloons:

[SPOIL]Leafy Balloon: Complete
Dew Balloon: Complete
Ember Balloon: Complete
Ruby Balloon: Complete
Sapphire Balloon: Complete
Gold Balloon: Complete
Silver Balloon: Complete
Pearl Balloon: Complete
Black Balloon: Missing Spiritomb, Haxorus, Reshiram, Marowak, Krookodile, Ferrothorn, Terrakion, Basculin, Weezing, Kricketot, Kricketune, Emboar, Tornadus, Hydreigon
White Balloon: Missing Zekrom

Next balloon purchase:
Diamond Balloon- 16/50[/SPOIL]

Captured Species: 375
Strongest Pokemon: 1470 Arceus

Last edited:

AlxK9207

Creative Co-Author
Status Update
New Species Caught: Bonsly
Pokemon Caught: 281

Last edited:

Kacho

You are next.
how do I get more gutsy Pokemon?

and do legendary pokemon ever have a chance to have the auto-capture sparkles around them??

how many gutsy pokes with various move type should I aim to keep?

how do I get more gutsy Pokemon?
Plain luck by just getting Pokémon with the special trait aura (Yellow Circles) and hoping for the best, I am afraid. You can improve your chances of getting special trait Pokémon by buying Special Trait trees but that costs Diamonds which you would want to spend on balloons if you do not have the money to buy some.
and do legendary pokemon ever have a chance to have the auto-capture sparkles around them??
Yes they certainly can; I have had this happen to me several times in the past.
how many gutsy pokes with various move type should I aim to keep?
At least two would be a good number, especially if your first Gutsy Pokémon falls into critical health.

AlxK9207

Creative Co-Author
Status Update
New Species Caught: Cranidos, Ferroseed
Pokemon Caught: 300

Last edited:

Rakurai

After a huge drought of Epic Pokemon, I ended up getting an Epic Mew of all things.

It has Snappy++, which is probably its only remarkable quality, as its randomized abilities are kind of mediocre.

AlxK9207

Creative Co-Author
Status Update
New Species Caught: Venomoth
Pokemon Caught: 301

dragonfoxmem

Beginning Trainer
my status
pokemon caught: 719
streetpass hits: 217
titles owned: 344
EDIT: strongest pokemon: Arceus steel form 2261

only missing titles: both Unown titles and both Vivillon titles

titles included 138 pokemon collector (capture 50) titles so far...

now I still need the definite answer to my question:

how can I get more patterns of Vivillon? I was told from other forum that I have to go grinding in that location to get more patterns, which his/her myth is busted....

Last edited:

AlxK9207

Creative Co-Author
Status Update
New Species Captured: Tepig, Minccino
Pokemon Caught: 305

Kacho

You are next.
so wait is there a point to catch all the different forms of flabebe evolution? I don't think there's a title for them?

re-quoting because it still isn't answered.

also mother effing christ.

kricketot with repraisal is how my pokemon dies

AlxK9207

Creative Co-Author
Status Update
New Species Caught: Sudowoodo
Pokemon Caught: 306
Strongest Pokemon: 1163 Grappler Groudon

Tigersrule

Pokemon Rumble FTW
how can I get more patterns of Vivillon? I was told from other forum that I have to go grinding in that location to get more patterns, which his/her myth is busted....

The Vivillon you encounter depend on the locations of the Mii's that visit you.

I don't remember getting anything from collecting all of them. The only thing that I can say that you do get is the quelling of your OCD.:p

dragonfoxmem

Beginning Trainer

wait until Wobbuffet's Destiny Bond in one of King's Challenges later in the game....

The Vivillon you encounter depend on the locations of the Mii's that visit you.

thank you Tigersrule, I finally spotpassed 2 from Netherlands and got Continental pattern.