• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of Serebii's Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon Discoveries

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaloAE

Flygon Tamer
Can someone tell me where the reverse side of a game cover sleeve is, like.... what.... "If you go for a retail version, you'll find the code for this on the reverse side of the game's cover sleeve"

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Can someone tell me where the reverse side of a game cover sleeve is, like.... what.... "If you go for a retail version, you'll find the code for this on the reverse side of the game's cover sleeve"

It means it's on the side of the cover you can't see.

However, I've had reports that it actually just comes in a leaflet with the game.

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
One question I have about the code in the physical version, will they stop selling games with it December 6th, just like with downloads, or will it still be available? The main site doesn't make that that clear.

Sora A.K.

Confused
Not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but... Is it possible to nickname Pokémon other than your starter and partner? Because I've reached the point where I can add more Pokémon to my team but I can't seem to find anyway to nickname them...

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
Not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but... Is it possible to nickname Pokémon other than your starter and partner? Because I've reached the point where I can add more Pokémon to my team but I can't seem to find anyway to nickname them...

From what I know, you cannot name anyone else.

LoveMcQueen5683

I'm not sure but on the main menu on the title screen, you can rename your character, partner, and team but there's an icon you can click that would suggest there would be more things you can name.

It's hard to explain...

Atlanta-hammy

Ohh Espurr-Senpai is a girl!
WVW69ilyfqA5PD7dAc

Also the dungeon outside the school is named School Forest.
Second Time you go in it for the Looplet Tutorial, it's called Glittering Mountain.

There is a new Orb called a "Revive all Orb"

Last edited:

LizardonX

Banned
Are there any missions besides the connection orb and story ones?

Also are all the hold items now replaced by the emera bracelets?

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
I'm pretty sure those will be unlocked getting further into the game. Also no, Pokemon can still hold regular items. Although Looplets have proven to be very useful!

Rakurai

There's a Looplet equivalent of almost every one of the bands from the past games, though the very best ones are limited to the postgame, as per usual.

LoveMcQueen5683

I don't like Lively Town...it's really ugly.

Also, I have a question. Since you start obtaining points after a good chunk out of the game and that there appears to be a limited amount of missions (no one has clarified what happens when you complete the connection orb) is there even a guarantee that you can reach the final rank?

R_N

I don't like Lively Town...it's really ugly.

Also, I have a question. Since you start obtaining points after a good chunk out of the game and that there appears to be a limited amount of missions (no one has clarified what happens when you complete the connection orb) is there even a guarantee that you can reach the final rank?
I'd think that, since there's supposedly a limited number of missions, there are exactly enough to reach the final rank

LoveMcQueen5683

I'd think that, since there's supposedly a limited number of missions, there are exactly enough to reach the final rank

Yeah but I did a few before I even got to lively town. And I could have done even more. And I didn't get points for those missions.

Rakurai

The early missions simply don't grant points to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.