• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of the Serebii.net Black & White Discovery Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkfan

loving the 3DS...
so, serebii got his hands on the game right? that would mean that the coverage begins now???

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
Serebii, if you read this, which version are you playing?

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
With all the new pokemon revealed i wanna know which of them are fossil pokemon.

Maybe we dont get fossil's in this game. Only time will tell, once serebii gets far enough into the game.

blafie

he means the first part of the game where they teach you how to play the game.

cranberries

With all the new pokemon revealed i wanna know which of them are fossil pokemon.

Maybe we dont get fossil's in this game. Only time will tell, once serebii gets far enough into the game.

It's the turtle and the dino-bird. They're right next to each other, part rock, and based off ancient creatures, it has to be them.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
Sweet! The Rotom things is confirmed! I was just thinking yesterday how cool an Electric/Ice Pokemon would be, and now look! :D

pkfan

loving the 3DS...

yes we do, in the dessert, I cannot remember their names but in the dessert you can chose one of 2, one is water rock, the other rock flying

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
So then our Starter Pokemon doesn't level up right away? That sucks a bit, it means there might be other similar restrictions in the future areas of the games :[

cranberries

It's not just serebii doing the runthrough, right? Who else is on it then? The others have been the ones with the details, while serebii gets the overview.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
yes we do, in the dessert, I cannot remember their names but in the dessert you can chose one of 2, one is water rock, the other rock flying

It's the turtle and the dino-bird. They're right next to each other, part rock, and based off ancient creatures, it has to be them.

and here i was hoping to use both of them on my team.

hope they pull a Emerald on us and let us get both fossils eventually

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Too bad he's not posting now images. I hope he will post them later, or on the site.

pkfan

loving the 3DS...
they might be waiting the games yet? or may be they are doing it now? well, serebii revealed the confirmation of the rotom types, that´s in depht no?

Chardan

This is great news. I knew training up the Rotom for Diamond would be a good idea. Finally, a Electric/Fire type!

Inconspicuosaurus

Bone-ified dinosaur
I just want to say that if "Allons-y!" is a Doctor Who reference then Serebii just got 10 times more awesome. XD

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
I just want to say that if "Allons-y!" is a Doctor Who reference then Serebii just got 10 times more awesome. XD

I believe Serebii is indeed a Doctor Who fan if I'm not mistaken.

cranberries

What is the "abandoned land of dreams"?

Status
Not open for further replies.