• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of the Serebii.net Black & White Discovery Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electiv

Wada Wada..
Uh, just figured out that if you tap the CGEAR in your C-Gear (duh) the shapes will change. You can get stars, fire thingies, circles and squares. That Battle Typing DS game is just....;129; WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO TYPE TO GET YOUR POKEMON?

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Uh, just figured out that if you tap the CGEAR in your C-Gear (duh) the shapes will change. You can get stars, fire thingies, circles and squares.

Oh my god, I seriously didn't know that. Why didn't I ever try doing that!?

Burakoru

Belly Slide
Uh, just figured out that if you tap the CGEAR in your C-Gear (duh) the shapes will change. You can get stars, fire thingies, circles and squares. That Battle Typing DS game is just....;129; WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO TYPE TO GET YOUR POKEMON?

Woah, that is such cool knowledge to know.
Thank you for telling us, I'll be sure to try it once I transfer my Diglett from HG, once I get it.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
I wasn't, I honestly didn't know that.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
I just can't believe that after all that time, I never got around to just touching that part of my touch screen...

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Yes, I never touched that specific part of the C-Gear. Honestly, I didn't care enough to touch every small part of it.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
That post was really necessary.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
This post was also necessary.

So are all those posts you make saying "Yeah same", which has probably been Post Count +50 for you.

To be more on topic, what is this thread even about?

I don't really know. It used to be about discussing what Serebii found during his initial playthrough of the games, but now that that's done, I don't know why we're still talking here.

So are all those posts you make saying "Yeah same", which has probably been Post Count +50 for you.

I don't really know. It used to be about discussing what Serebii found during his initial playthrough of the games, but now that that's done, I don't know why we're still talking here.

True that.

And it seems like a general discussion thread, but we already have a thread that's about that

OH GOD MAN YOU SAVED ME

I can bear having everything pink in my Black as I play with Hilda, but the heart shapes in C-Gear were killing me. Not even glorious Venusaur using Razor Leaf (or is it Leaf Storm...) was helping it.

Status
Not open for further replies.