• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of the Serebii.net Black & White Discovery Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chilias

Emerging Trainer
Seems whoever ripped the stats got the Special Attack, Special Defense, and Speed off. I, too, am upset about Fire/Ghost changing since I wanted to use it. =\

AH serebii has changed Hihidaruma's stats to 140 special attack and a whopping 105 105 both defences ._.

ALSO Candle is BACK :D! 145 sp. Atk say WHAT!! Love it again >w<!

Satoshi 91

Haha, your trainer still does its funky dance when you heal it's pokemon. Pointless post, but fun.

Are you talking about how the Trainer get out their Pokeballs and hands them to the nurse? Cus I never noticed any dance before?

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Why is Serebii only commenting on the stuff from later in the games? I thought he was going to post detailed information on the earlier stages of the game but for some reason, he has stopped. I wonder what the problem could be :)

And it's interesting to learn that you can really get the Liberty Ticket early on in the games. You can't use it at first, but it's there so once you get it, you have a guaranteed shot at Victini.

Ari-DeVarro

Taso Gare
The new badges look like a lot of fun~

Jojo-

I ♥ Psychic Types
This makes me drool with excitement. Unfortunately, I am not getting the Japanese versions ( My mum says "THERE IS NO POINT FOOL, IF IT'S ALL IN JAPANESE!" ), but I really can't wait for next year. Bring on 2011! ~

Akarin

Sgt. Fgt.
This makes me drool with excitement. Unfortunately, I am not getting the Japanese versions ( My mum says "THERE IS NO POINT FOOL, IF IT'S ALL IN JAPANESE!" ), but I really can't wait for next year. Bring on 2011! ~

lol I remember when I got Diamond in Japanese, I was still learning Japanese, and my mom was like "OMG YES, GET THIS JAPANESE POKEMANS GAME!!!!11 IMPROV YOUR SKILLZ!111 <3 <3 <3 i loev you!!11"

Battra

Those Badges look pretty Kickass.

Ari-DeVarro

Taso Gare
@Lucario At Service: It's the first piece highlighted in blue, just above "2010". ADAMANT.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
I'm happy that there are some good cities in the snow mountains in the right side of the region.
It's great that Plasma has pokemon that related to them. Hope for more to come.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Omg those new trainer sprites are really amazing. They look like Generation 4's stuff but that's still really cool since they keep that simplistic edge. I noticed one looks like Makomo though. I guess she'll battle you at some point in the story then?

Status
Not open for further replies.