• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of the Serebii.net Black & White Discovery Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SBM

if you choose wotter, do you get the fire monkey from the girl in the abandoned lot of dreams?

pkfan

loving the 3DS...
Believe me it's true. He probably just raelized it and that's why he didn't update in a while.

oh my you are true, he doesn´t update beacause of the rom problem, I just found the rom... so yes, the rom is available now... well, as long as the coverage go well it doesn´t matter, is for the sake of pokemon fans...

if you choose wotter, do you get the fire monkey from the girl in the abandoned lot of dreams?

Yes, and you'll face the grass monkey at the Gym.

DSRGBA

Grass Starter - Water Monkey
Fire Starter - Grass Monkey
Water Starter - Fire Monkey

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
He "got the game" the very same moment the you-know-what became available for download. He did the same with HGSS, he even had problem with the anti-piracy thingies.

Not that I have any problem with it. He does need to start his coverage as soon as possible.

Believe me it's true. He probably just raelized it and that's why he didn't update in a while.

But I thought he said he had it in his hand?

Yes.

Choose Tsutarja -> fight fire monkey -> get water monkey
Choose Pokabu -> fight water monkey -> get grass monkey
Choose Mijumaru -> fight grass monkey -> get fire monkey

Last edited:

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
AAAH!! MINE'S JUST THROUGH THE POST!! ON it now :D The intro is cool! Its like the crowning thing first.. and its in English the first part.. just starting now!

Oh thank heavens Serebii for mentioning the box upgrade post Elite 4. So, what happens to Bel after the Elite 4? Could you check afterwords? Anyways, How is Looker?

pkfan

loving the 3DS...
But I thought he said he had it in his hand?

I don´t think he would like to say: "I´m playing in a rom" when that is strictly prohibed if you do not have the game yet...

SBM

thanks guys
can't wait till mine arrives

Spectral Image

So I have a question. I chose the water starter. I understand how the monkey pokemon event works out (I would get the fire one). What I want to know is if anyone knows if we can also get the other two monkeys as well.

Chardan

Any news on the point of the airport yet?

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
So I have a question. I chose the water starter. I understand how the monkey pokemon event works out (I would get the fire one). What I want to know is if anyone knows if we can also get the other two monkeys as well.

Maybe. We don't know yet. If not, you'll just have to trade for them.

EDIT: Oh, and if anyone missed it, base stats for the pre-evos are up.

Battra

Interesting that the starter doesn't level until the end of the tutorial.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Interesting that the starter doesn't level until the end of the tutorial.

It's really a bit disappointing, but my guess is that it's put in place to keep you from leveling up too much before the real part of the game starts. Really annoying but there's not much we can do :/

Steelia

forever.
EDIT: Oh, and if anyone missed it, base stats for the pre-evos are up.

...um
Maybe it's just me... but are some stats off? Zoroark's speed dropped from 100+ to 60. Is that right? I remember it being 60/105/60/105/60/120, not 60/105/60/105/120/60.

Status
Not open for further replies.