• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of the Serebii.net Black & White Discovery Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

raksha77

The damn trainers pose a threat in the first gym ffs, I have all mid-teen Pokemon and I couldn't take down a stupid beaver and a dog.

what the **** the first gym is a monkey and a dog the second is a dog and meerkat no sense.

aclover

VICTORiOUS
what the **** the first gym is a monkey and a dog the second is a dog and meerkat no sense.

he/she probably means the trainers in the gym, not the leaders.

Joe, what is your reaction whilst playing the game overall? Does it impress you? Or does it seem rather redundant?

Wordy

#FlorrieSlayage2014
Nice to see someone else like Kokoromori. Its stats are pretty feeble, but I really like it!
I generally don't like using non-attacking moves, so I'd go for Psychic/Air Slash/Energy Ball/*NEW*Psycho Shock*NEW* or Fly.

Hell yeah Psycho Shock! Fired from the Sp. Atk stat at the Def stat! Blissey is no more.

TMs found here.

Other links:

Level-up moves

The unknown and therefore numbered moves with corresponding translated names.

Nothing on Abiltiies, I'm afraid.

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio
Well Joe just got the Dive HM, i'm hoping that it has some use in B&W, just because it would be nice to see underwater features with B&W graphics.

If there isn't a use for the HM in B&W, then its basically just proven that R/S remakes are obviously in the pipeline.(Which was already pretty obvious, but still).

Last edited:

pkfan

loving the 3DS...
YAY! I've always wanted to keep all my Wonder Cards, but end up having to delete them. It's such a hard choice to choose which ones to say goodbye to.

FINALLY! It was very hard just to delete one of the wonder cards...

Satoshi 91

Last edited:

raksha77

raksha77

Syeto

I've been playing since I got my copy a while ago and I found a Moguryuu in the cave near route 3 where you fight team plasma. It's like Tabunne where the ground will look like something is digging there and when you step on it you run into Moguryuu. got mine at lvl 10, not sure when it evolves I'll get back to you all on that one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.