• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of the Serebii.net Black & White Discovery Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wordy

#FlorrieSlayage2014
Kind of vague. I know they are the Seven Sages of Hyrule Plasma, but it is just becuse they're doing vaguely evil things? Who are the Sages anyway? Like, storywise.

Yugure Mukuhawk

Dusk Staraptor
forget about the clock, its just a phone XD
but i did like the region and its circle way!
I wonder how will the desert look at winter/
for some reason' when i change the time on the computer, the time in the game does changes, but when i change the month it doesnt change the season.

Cobalt_Latios

I'm surprised that the plot is actually.. different! Its been awhile since the plot wasn't "Stop evil criminals trying to awaken some awesome legend from Earth's past!". New changes are great.
That's only for R/S/E. For DPPt, it's more like, "stop crazed madman from creating a new universe using the gods of time and space, and rescuing the physical embodiment of Willpower, Intelligence and Emotion".

But yeah, I love the twist as well.

N gets the other legendary. Now that's how you finish a game.
And you have to battle against it. And we're actually battling a "regular" character armed with a legendary. Well, I guess he's not that regular, he's practically the big bad of BW.

Hahahahaha. Just yesterday people were saying that Serebii's coverage wasn't going to be that interesting because we got a lot of the pics already. Yeah you guys just got pwned. Seriously gamefreak, amazing job. It took a while but you guys did it and did it well. If ign even tries to give this game a score any lower that 9.5 then they will have to fell the wrath of my Reshiram.
Naw, IGN has something against Pokemon games. Just watch. I can guarantee you they'll complain about the tiniest of things (they're still complaining about the sounds the Pokemon make... they shouldn't, to be honest, but they do).

Ticket.png

Also, you can have up to 12 wonder cards now.
YES!! It was annoying to have to give some tickets to my Diamond when I couldn't use Platinum.

Found a video of the battle with Cynthia for anyone interested, especially those who want to see old Pokes:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgv_cvEK_LM

EDIT: and Lucario Vs Mewtwo is BADASS
That was awesome. It's also pretty neat how later on some of the E4 decides to visit her. And you can still battle her!!

C_L

Yugure Mukuhawk

Dusk Staraptor
forget about the clock, its just a phone XD
but i did like the region and its circle way!
I wonder how will the desert look at winter/
for some reason' when i change the time on the computer, the time in the game does changes, but when i change the month it doesnt change the season.

Ungoliath

Not a GenWunner
What "Only one use per day" means in Dream World? How it's measured? It's by catch?

Damn, I don't get the work of it now. ;287;

Wordy

#FlorrieSlayage2014
Maybe we should ask for a Team Planning Thread. Just so I don't feel obligated to reply with my own plans. ^^.

And hell yeah Cynthia. Spiritomb and Milotic's animations were OK, I guess, but they focused most of the effort on the new Pokémon so it doesn't matter. But Garchomp was awesome-looking. First person to find animated Lopunny and Misdreavus wins!

And I can't wait for somebody to translate what the E4's Caitlin says, if only so we know for definite. I really want for it to actually BE her, and not just some Suspiciously Similar Substitute like Agatha and Bertha.

Grei

not the color
What "Only one use per day" means in Dream World? How it's measured? It's by catch?

Damn, I don't get the work of it now. ;287;

It's probably like Pal Park, which you could only use once per day (per game, but that's beside the point). You can go to sleep to the Dream World once per day in-game, and during that time you can do stuff online. Once you're finished, you transfer it back and resume the game. I imagine the once-per-day usage is measured from the time that you wake up.

Maybe we should ask for a Team Planning Thread. Just so I don't feel obligated to reply with my own plans. ^^.

Agreed. A 'Team Plans in General v2" thread would be great.

battlemaster123

so is belle the champion or was that just a rumor because joe hasn't said anything about the champion battle

Grei

not the color
Belle is the Champ, but you don't battle her immediately following the Elite Four battle because Plasma interrupts you.

God, that Cynthia battle vid was EPIC. I too one looks at Lucario's new sprite and went "**** yeah!"

I agree. We do need a team Planning thread. My post kinda bulks up the page too much.

Ungoliath

Not a GenWunner
It's probably like Pal Park, which you could only use once per day (per game, but that's beside the point). You can go to sleep to the Dream World once per day in-game, and during that time you can do stuff online. Once you're finished, you transfer it back and resume the game. I imagine the once-per-day usage is measured from the time that you wake up.
Oh, thanks for the clarification!

I can't wait to see what other nifty features Dream World has. It sure does work out the name.

natie

Mr. F
when i change the month it doesnt change the season.
That's because the seasons in the game don't depend on the actual month, but on the ingame time.

Razmos

I have this sponge..
I wonder what happens after all the Sages are caught?

Also, i imagine that since the Dark Trinity gives you the 3 Gen IV Orbs, it could be possible to catch Dialga/Palkia/Giratina in a secret place in the game.

If those legendaries are in the game, there could possibly be others.

Wordy

#FlorrieSlayage2014
Do you think we need permission for a thread?

Alternatively the Pokeshifter doesn't let you transfer items and they're giving you the orbs for when you transfer over your Dialga, Palkia and Giratina.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Serebii says that the game coverage will take a long time. Well we've already finished the most important things of the game so I'm also sure that the problems will be resolved soon. I'd liked if there were also some images of the first cities, but apparently you can't get everything you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.