• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of the Serebii.net Black & White Discovery Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cannillo123

0-o meh, i'll just wait as we can't know right now.

I like the 5th gen shinys a lot. ( great that makes me want to look for a lot of shinys) Where are the triple battles in pokemon black and white?

HunkyDory

They'll most likely be like HGSS with Groudon/Kyogre, where you have to trade both into one game to get Rayquaza, with the Ground/Flying, and Electric/Flying needing to be in one game, for the pure Flying to be unlocked. Not saying I'm right, but that's a reasonable explanation~

Clay Psyduck

Dynamax Luigi
Well, since they are version exclusive, their sprites being copypasta is a little less annoying.

I wonder if this means the 3rd one is in both games, but potentially stationary.

Overall, my favorite is Borutorosu (blue/Elec-Fly), but I like the colors of Torunerusu (green & purple/Flying). I'm cool with either, I suppose.

I'm getting Black, but my girlfriend and I are trading Reshiram and Zekrom. Could happen with Boru and Toru too, depending. Though I like both. Don't really like the other one.

cause this tread is relatively active ill ask this question...
how do you put images in your sig? cause i am really frustrated
(seriously if i could use frustration it would have base 1000000 power) sorry for pokemon joke

stormno27

nin and gamefreak have become way too greedy, yes they were pretty bad in early 2000's but they are so much more now.

1. Making three verisons of a pokemon game have always been silly, but now it's more silly. they make the first verisons of the game half-butt and leave out alot of good stuff, then forcing you to get the third verison to get the real game. well, we don't have to buy it I know, but they got you hooked. I love pokemon but I feel like maybe I need to give up. I can't afford to get a 3DS or more expensive pokemon games get it. If things keep going like Pokemon Black will be my last pokemon game.

2. Making most good pokemons event or hard to get. I thought the zoroa line would be like lucario and you got a egg in the game. But noo, they make it 100% event and some people can't go to events. and this pokemon really isn't that special or strong. It will be nice to have it but you have to go to a event. Just a way to get money off the pokemon addiction. The beautiful music pokemon from the 5th gen is a event which I wish it was in the game just very rare. And now most pokemons don't meet their final form til level 50-60. that is the sillest thing they ever done. The dragons I understand about. But the birds and the other random pokemon is just pathetic. Basically when you get to the elite four you have only your starter and a bunch of pokemon who are not fully grown.

3. giving gym leaders weak team on purpose, so you can give them good teams in the third verison.

4. not letting you trade your 4th gen pokemon
so you going to give us half butt pokemon to work with and now we can't even make a good team with some 4th gen pokes. we can't even trade items like master balls or exept shares. i also wanted to use a eevee om black
but its all about promoting the gym world and getting people to go to more events and buy more Nin stuff. I need a water pokemon but sorry the ones in gen 5 aren't going to cut it.

5. writing threating letters to people who post imagines. Of course they are doing this all for money.

i can name more reasons but can't think right now

I still love pokemon but now I lost all my heart for it.
the pokemon that are decents can't even get to their finally level til the end of the game. black and white are half done so they can make a better more done ver. If you don't have wi-fi or internet you bad off.

i know its their job to make money, but atleast they can catter to all people
and not just the rich and addicted to pokemon people.

If it's okay to quote someone from another forum I go to...

Anyway, I was a bit suspicious on that letter Serebii and Pokebeach got, so I decided to check the site that originally leaked this pokemon info to begin with before the game was even out, Pokexperto.

Sure enough, none of the sprites on that site have been removed.

cause this tread is relatively active ill ask this question...
how do you put images in your sig? cause i am really frustrated
(seriously if i could use frustration it would have base 1000000 power) sorry for pokemon joke

oops double post

btw whats an image tag

Last edited:

Ominous Doom

You are the CHASER!
nin and gamefreak have become way too greedy, yes they were pretty bad in early 2000's but they are so much more now.

1. Making three verisons of a pokemon game have always been silly, but now it's more silly. they make the first verisons of the game half-butt and leave out alot of good stuff, then forcing you to get the third verison to get the real game. well, we don't have to buy it I know, but they got you hooked. I love pokemon but I feel like maybe I need to give up. I can't afford to get a 3DS or more expensive pokemon games get it. If things keep going like Pokemon Black will be my last pokemon game.

2. Making most good pokemons event or hard to get. I thought the zoroa line would be like lucario and you got a egg in the game. But noo, they make it 100% event and some people can't go to events. and this pokemon really isn't that special or strong. It will be nice to have it but you have to go to a event. Just a way to get money off the pokemon addiction. The beautiful music pokemon from the 5th gen is a event which I wish it was in the game just very rare. And now most pokemons don't meet their final form til level 50-60. that is the sillest thing they ever done. The dragons I understand about. But the birds and the other random pokemon is just pathetic. Basically when you get to the elite four you have only your starter and a bunch of pokemon who are not fully grown.

3. giving gym leaders weak team on purpose, so you can give them good teams in the third verison.

4. not letting you trade your 4th gen pokemon
so you going to give us half butt pokemon to work with and now we can't even make a good team with some 4th gen pokes. we can't even trade items like master balls or exept shares. i also wanted to use a eevee om black
but its all about promoting the gym world and getting people to go to more events and buy more Nin stuff. I need a water pokemon but sorry the ones in gen 5 aren't going to cut it.

5. writing threating letters to people who post imagines. Of course they are doing this all for money.

Uhhh, what?

cannillo123

well storm just because the gym leaders have low level pokemon dosen't mean they will be easy to beat.

But most other things you said make me a little upset.

SBM

has anyone else found the guy who speaks english in hiun city, or is it just me?

Status
Not open for further replies.