• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of the Serebii.net Black & White Discovery Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkfan

loving the 3DS...
Oh you're saying that 3DS games won't play on the DS (and its ilk).
I thought you were saying theoritical 3DS Pokemon game won't be able to communicate with the DS Pokemon games.

oh no, I know ninty will find a way like the one from B/W to stablish communications with B/W and the 3DS games...
(unless the want to loose millions of fans, like me)

pkfan

loving the 3DS...
lol at Serebii. I was just about to post that pokejungle found that egg at route 18. It's like he's psychic.

or someone said him ¬¬

Snuffz

So, do we have a good idea how expansive the games are now?

I mean, how big is Isshu compared to other regions?; how long does a playthrough take?; how many areas are there and what kind of size are they?

pkfan

loving the 3DS...

I mean, how big is Isshu compared to other regions?; how long does a playthrough take?; how many areas are there and what kind of size are they?

I really cannot guess, specially with that stupid ban Ninty made to all sites... pretty bad...

Beeblebrox

It looks small on the artwork, but, by all accounts, each individual area is on a much bigger scale than any past game.

Grass_Starter89

Question does anybody know if Grass mixer has any secondary effects?

abgar

Fufufufu
that new champion looks a lot like one character from colosseum, white clothes, red spiky hair, pokeball beads and all, i wonder if they're related.

Last edited:

abgar

Fufufufu
oh i know, but it would be nice hearing about orre in a main game.
specially since they're both supposedly based on the united states.

Cobalt_Latios

that new champion looks a lot like one character from colosseum, white clothes, red spiky hair, pokeball beads and all, i wonder if they're related.
You mean Dakim? The Isshu champion has similarities, but no, they're not related.

C_L

lindsy95

FC: 4428-2451-8791
Hm, the guy with the entei? I dont rember his name but year they do look alike, but the champion doesn't look quite as... mentally lacking... as the other guy.

KickAsh

halted development
Stealth Rock didn't exist before Gen IV. And transferring Gen IV pokemon to Gen V will make sure it's still a presence there. Frankly I'm glad it's not so widely available - it was far too powerful in Gen IV.
Yeah, I know Stealth Rock didn't exist before Gen IV. When I said "it could revert back to what it was before Gen IV" the it stood in for the competitive battling scene.
Yep, like I said, people will transfer their Gen IV, Stealth Rock-knowing Pokemon.

but the champion doesn't look quite as... mentally lacking... as the other guy.
I think they both look mentally unstable, but Adeku actually looks worse than Dakim.
While we're on the subject of champions, I want debonair, suave champions (see Lance, Cynthia, Steven).
I don't want champions that are obnoxious and/or look like they escaped from an asylum (Gary Oak, Adeku).
But I really, really like Adeku's theme music.

Last edited:

abgar

Fufufufu
Hm, the guy with the entei? I dont rember his name but year they do look alike, but the champion doesn't look quite as... mentally lacking... as the other guy.

yeah that one, dakim as c_l said, i didnt meant to imply that they were the same person, but they seem to share a similar taste in fashion.

Yeah, I know Stealth Rock didn't exist before Gen IV. When I said "it could revert back to what it was before Gen IV" the it stood in for the competitive battling scene.
Yep, like I said, people will transfer their Gen IV, Stealth Rock-knowing Pokemon.

I think they both look mentally unstable, but Adeku actually looks worse than Dakim.
While we're on the subject of champions, I want debonair, suave champions (see Lance, Cynthia, Steven).
I don't want champions that are obnoxious and/or look like they escaped from an asylum (Gary Oak, Adeku).
But I really, really like Adeku's theme music.

His music sounds rather tribal or country-ish. IMO, it's not exactly anything elegantly powerful or champion-esque? IDK, I just find it kind of weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.