• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of the Serebii.net Black & White Discovery Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

R_N

An updated section on Pokeshifter. You know, 100% on no items being transferred, all that jazz. Improtant: Does the apricorn Pokeballs retain their Apricorn Pokeball ness and do they get unique exit animations.

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
An updated section on Pokeshifter. You know, 100% on no items being transferred, all that jazz.

Yeah, I second this.

And maybe something about Basurao's formes. I'm hearing different things, like the formes are version exclusive, or that one forme's more common in one game than another, and so on. Some confirmation on that would be nice, especially since I'm intent on getting Basurao's Red Stripe Forme when I get my game.

R_N

Well, thanks to in-game trades you can get either so it's not too big a deal.

In case you're curious, the Blue striped one can get Rock Head while the Red one gets Reckless.
Adaptability is still the way to go, personally.

Manafi's Dream

フェアリータイプタイム
The Game Corner if there is one, and the Safari Zone if there is one. Please and thank you :)

litchfield

Johto Traveler
I have white. I have been looking for HM strength for hours in Raimon City (The city with the ferris wheel) in the top left building. so inside is a tennis court and i battled everyone. no HM. so i tried looking again. everyone can be battled again. i don't know where to find HM strength :(

R_N

I have white. I have been looking for HM strength for hours in Raimon City (The city with the ferris wheel) in the top left building. so inside is a tennis court and i battled everyone. no HM. so i tried looking again. everyone can be battled again. i don't know where to find HM strength :(
Might be post-game

Manafi's Dream

フェアリータイプタイム
@litchfield: is it possible that there's another building right next to it? because the cities in these games seem like they're much larger than before, and there might be several buildings in the top left corner. I'd search every other building in the vicinity to make sure it's not there.

POKENAR

I got a question, if the letter is real, why Hasn't serebii be sued yet, since the banner STILL has 5th gen pokes on it, and if you try and say they didn't mean that, why did he remove images from the pokedex?

Fused

Shun the nonbeliever
Please forgive me if this has been answered already, but 100 pages is a lot to sift through: has there been any confirmation on Fossil availability? Are they version exclusives like Cranidos and Shieldon or are each available but only one is given like the preceeding fossils?

Silver Flame

Steel Trainer
List of New Items and their effects would be good. I've heard lots of different things about different items, so it would be good to have it all straight.

litchfield

Johto Traveler
I don't know if this has been discovered yet but there is also this NPC in the Gamefreak building in Huin City. He is as strong as the champion. i beated him but i don't know if that unlocks anything. all his pokemon were over level 75 i think

StrongBad456

Beginning Trainer
Please forgive me if this has been answered already, but 100 pages is a lot to sift through: has there been any confirmation on Fossil availability? Are they version exclusives like Cranidos and Shieldon or are each available but only one is given like the preceeding fossils?

In both Black and White, you get offered the fossils but you can only choose 1.

Dooney

It's in one of the two buildings above the Pokemon Center. First floor I'm sure, man horizantally across from the stairs.

Luxrayess

Sound(?) asleep...
This may be a dumb question, but are there any move tutors?

Besides, of course, the move re-learner and the move deleter...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.