• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of the Serebii.net Black & White Discovery Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GladiariaAlata

Fortree Aerial Acer
By which gym do you get the Meraruba egg?
Route 18 is nowhere near a gym. You need to go from Kanoko Town, surf west to Route 18. Follow the route and you should see a house (with a female Backpacker nearby), talk to the red guy inside for the egg.

NoDice

The Sandstorm Slayer
You can get the Meraruba egg pre elite 4! You can get it as soon as you obtain Surf! Just Surf through route 17/18 till you find the house with the red ranger in it.

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
How so? Moves aside there's nothing special about them.

The moves need to be deleted before they get Pokeshifted. I really wish they would think to make an exception when it comes to Pikachu with Surf and Fly with these things. And the moves are what make them special. See how often you come across a Pikachu with Surf or Fly.

And is it not possible that the Spiky Eared Pichu somehow changes to a normal Pichu upon transfer? Yeah, that's unlikely, I know, but if there really is no Spiky-Eared Pichu data in B/W, then this is the only chance it has.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
How so? Moves aside there's nothing special about them.

Cause Pokemon with HM moves can't transfer IIRC. So all those people who worked so far and walked so far to get one are screwed. :(

GladiariaAlata

Fortree Aerial Acer
Just one little bit before bedtime.

I was searching through the Jap site and looked up on Black City. It seems that the trainers rotate and different trainer will sell you different items. It wasn't very clear about the trigger for the changes but it might related to the High Link.

Here's the link just for reference

I'm so going to rob my friends' Black version just to get myself an extra Dusk Stone.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
I have to say, I'm very upset that all the work I put in getting all the Power EV items, lots of masterballs, several evolutinary items and many copies of each berry has all gone to waste. My Soul Dew.... my Lustrous and Adamant orbs... my dozens of items.... all useless. I have to start all over from scratch. Why? Just because of the TM renumbering? Why couldn't they just make the requirement a Pokemon can't hold TMs? It's so frustrating.

R_N

Awww Black City seems way better then White Forest

Ah, the sacrifices made for Rankurusu

pkfan

loving the 3DS...
I have to say, I'm very upset that all the work I put in getting all the Power EV items, lots of masterballs, several evolutinary items and many copies of each berry has all gone to waste. My Soul Dew.... my Lustrous and Adamant orbs... my dozens of items.... all useless. I have to start all over from scratch. Why? Just because of the TM renumbering? Why couldn't they just make the requirement a Pokemon can't hold TMs? It's so frustrating.

actually in isshu you can get almost all items that were on IV gen games, for example there is a person that gives you the 3 orbs... the adamant, the lustrous and the griseous orbs...

They should allow you to transfer Pokemon with HMs that are known by Pokemon on your team. They don't even let you transfer anything currently in your party, so I don't even know why they didn't just spring for that.

Or at least make an exception for Surfing Pikachu, you know?

unfurtunatly there is a LOT of posibilities you have to get stuck in one game if you "accidentally" transfer you pokemon with HMs to B/W, for example... you cannot get out of cinnabar island if you happen to lose the only pokemon with surf and the only pokemon with fly because of the pokeshifter... and then your game get screwed... I don´t like the meaning that lots of event pokemon I have with HM will be lost.. but game freak doesn´t do things for pleasure...

Awww Black City seems way better then White Forest

Ah, the sacrifices made for Rankurusu

:( ya... black city seems to be a lot more awesome than white fortress... oh well, the sacrifices for zekrom...

R_N

Let's not mince words here, if you hadn't used them by now you probably weren't going to use them in the near future.

I stockpiled my everything "just in case" and wound up never using any of them.

I mean, yes, it's very silly, but it's not the end of the world.

LimeStar

Why are so many people saying Black City is way better than White Forest? IIRC, White Forest has like 80 exclusive Pokemon in it!

R_N

Why are so many people saying Black City is way better than White Forest? IIRC, White Forest has like 80 exclusive Pokemon in it!

More battles and more importantly the stores.

A shop that sells rare items INCLUDING EVOLUTIONARY ITEMS LIKE THE STONES >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> catchable Pokemon

Aurath8

Why, gamefreak? Why must you irritate us to no end? Why did you banish pokemon holding items in the pokeshifter?
All those stones and orbs and choice items. What is to become of them?
Ugh. We'll alway's have Grey...

R_N

Why, gamefreak? Why must you irritate us to no end? Why did you banish pokemon holding items in the pokeshifter?
All those stones and orbs and choice items. What is to become of them?
Ugh. We'll alway's have Grey...

You can easily find more stones & orbs & choice items.
Shoot there's a guy in BW that just gives you the Adamant, Lustrous, and Griseous orbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.