• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of the Serebii.net Black & White Discovery Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
The little bugger has a cloud of smoke coming out of it in most art; I do hope you understand, socially and culturally, why they didn't give it half-open eyes.

of course, though half-open *groggy* from sleep eyes look better than those sould peircing ovals, they pair well with Tabunne's chin of doom. (just don't add bags and we're less likely to have it associated with the 'Special' Dream Smoke you can get off the black city market)

BCVM22

(just don't add bags and we're less likely to have it associated with the 'Special' Dream Smoke you can get off the black city market)

You'll be able to buy and sell this and other narcotics in the upcoming spinoff title, GTA: Black City.

There's yer dadgum "more mature Pokémon", ya pishers.

Hoolo

Quite ze breeder!
You'll be able to buy and sell this and other narcotics in the upcoming spinoff title, GTA: Black City.

There's yer dadgum "more mature Pokémon", ya pishers.

Now that would be fancy.

GladiariaAlata

Fortree Aerial Acer
Personally I think it's kinda some form of special treat kind of like shinys myself.

Nngh Black City and White Forest are starting to sound like the most unfair exclusives yet :|
Oh well my green blob ftw :p

Thing we could do for the green blob and Zekrom. Now I have to rob a friend's Black version just to get the stones.

Oh I know how you feel; I wish Black City and White Forest were available in both games. I think I like the sound of Black City as opposed to White Forest but at the time of ordering my game, I completely spaced-out as usual, and forgot about those freaking exclusive areas and exclusive Pokemon. Now I'm not only stuck with the White Forest, I'm also stuck with certain Pokemon. Anyway, I too would like a list of White Forest Pokemon, just to know what's on ahead.

Let's hope for the 3rd version. Perhaps they would make it White Forest in daytime and Black City in nighttime. Or maybe even based on season hehe.

Hoolo

Quite ze breeder!
Let's hope for the 3rd version. Perhaps they would make it White Forest in daytime and Black City in nighttime. Or maybe even based on season hehe.

That actually would make sense. The 'virginity' of a White forest area would make sense in the daytime, whilst the 'dark side' of a Black city is at night.

Awesomeness galore.

Espeon POWER!

Coral Eye Trainer
I think they're going to make a completely different area for the third version, either that or fuse the 2 places so that it's part forest and part city.

Ophie

Salingerian Phony

I'd feel sorry for anyone who lives in the city--either they vanish in the day, or their houses morph into trees.

Actually, that's really creepy, either way. I wouldn't want to see such a thing in a Pokémon game. Silent Hill, maybe.

natie

Mr. F
I think they're going to make a completely different area for the third version, either that or fuse the 2 places so that it's part forest and part city.
Hey guys, maybe they could make a city in the treetops!

Wait a minute...

What are the differences between white forest and black city? So far I've gathered that in City you fight and buy things, while in Forest you mainly just catch things.

CurseShooter

Pokeball Capture Pro
What are the differences between white forest and black city? So far I've gathered that in City you fight and buy things, while in Forest you mainly just catch things.

You've just answered yourself...

ChillarmyArmy

Isshu, Here I come!

Either that was a Win because you Asked a Question and answered it instantly or a Fail for the same Reason 0.o

I just confused myself...

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers

Well, in City you fight and buy things, while in Forest you mainly just catch things.

Aurath8

Any details on what we buy? Especially evo stones. Leaf Stone for Yannapu>Wild Togepi, porygon, Happiny, Trapinch and Bagon. You heard(read)me!(that)

Hoolo

Quite ze breeder!
I just thought of this...

Seeing as how White Forest gets more Pokémon for you to catch when you use the High Link, it could be considered a Safari Zone of sorts, like how the Zone in HeartGold and SoulSilver could be customised to get more Pokémon in it.

But what would Black City resemble then? Maybe a bit of the Pokéathlon Dome, where you could also buy Evolutionary Stones and such, but then with battles instead of minigames. Hmm...

pkfan

loving the 3DS...
I just thought of this...

Seeing as how White Forest gets more Pokémon for you to catch when you use the High Link, it could be considered a Safari Zone of sorts, like how the Zone in HeartGold and SoulSilver could be customised to get more Pokémon in it.

But what would Black City resemble then? Maybe a bit of the Pokéathlon Dome, where you could also buy Evolutionary Stones and such, but then with battles instead of minigames. Hmm...

I don´t think that it resembles anything from the past games, but the proper themes from the... nature vs civilization... and I like more the civilization... I can battle in civilization.. but not in nature T.T.... game freak did a bad trick with us putting civilization over nature... everyone likes civilization for battles...

Status
Not open for further replies.