• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of the Serebii.net Black & White Discovery Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

raz1337

Miju Miju!
I didn't, I only fought Cheren near Victory Road, who then healed my Pokemon and left. Belle left right behind him without so much as challenging me. The site says nothing about battling Belle after Cheren at that point in the game either so that's kind of odd :s

So much for all those sites that said Cheren or Belle were the champions.

KickAsh

halted development
So much for all those sites that said Cheren or Belle were the champions.
Yeah, that was just a stupid prank or a mistranslation or something.
Adeku was confirmed to be the Champion about a month ago.

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
Yeah, that was just a stupid prank or a mistranslation or something.
Adeku was confirmed to be the Champion about a month ago.

Game has only been out for a week, dude.

Ryo

o rly?
Can we get a page detailing the Sages?

Why are they in hiding?
Where are they?
What prize do you get for finding them?
What do they tell you?
Where does Looker take them? (Why is Looker searching for them in the first place?)
What does finding all of them do?

etc etc etc etc

GladiariaAlata

Fortree Aerial Acer
Can we get a page detailing the Sages?

Why are they in hiding?
Where are they?
What prize do you get for finding them?
What do they tell you?
Where does Looker take them? (Why is Looker searching for them in the first place?)
What does finding all of them do?

etc etc etc etc

1) Team Plasma, no matter what their goal is, has been taking people's Pokemon by force. And since the sages are basically the admin-equivalent of the organization, they were put on the wanted list of the police. If you were on the wanted list, would you go walking around with a banner saying "I'm a Plasma Sage"?

2) I love copy/pasting.
Route 18
Abandoned Lot of Dream
Freeze Container
Electric-rock cave
Route 14 (Waterfall needed)
Ancient Castle

3) Various TMs, see Serebii's TM/HM list for specifics.

4) Some back stories about Team Plasma. Mostly about the formation of the 7 Sages, and about Geechisu & N. Nothing that would affect the main storyline but it's interesting to read.

5) Most likely for interrogation about the whereabouts of N. They are criminals in the eyes of law, after all. As for why Looker is looking for them...he's just doing his job.

6) Nothing. I'm serious. OTL

Last edited:

dark fire 6

Pokemon 3D Developer
well then why can't they start making the games so that you can just select a language.....
and can't you romanize the japanese characters?
and even if not they could just do jap etc.......
they can code it to select diferent languages based on which you choose......

KickAsh

halted development
Game has only been out for a week, dude
Irrelevant. We've known who was champion for awhile: Adeku was discovered to be the Champion around September 16. I guess that's not really a month, but it's certainly not a week.
Edit: Ninja'd.

Most likely for interrogation about the whereabouts of N
Wait...do you hunt for the Sages before or after the first attempt at the Elite Four? Because I thought after you defeated N in that final battle involving Ram and R@m he was apprehended or whatever...?

Last edited:

GladiariaAlata

Fortree Aerial Acer
Wait...do you hunt for the Sages before or after the first attempt at the Elite Four? Because I thought after you defeated N in that final battle involving Ram and R@m he was apprehended or whatever...?
The Sage hunt happens after E4, and only Geeshisu was arrested. After you hunt down the last sage Looker will say something like "someone witnessed N with a dragon in another region." I can't recall the line so I can be wrong, but when I get to the part of Sage hunting in my robbed_from_my_friend's Black version, I'll be noting down every line from the sages.

KickAsh

halted development
After. And no, Adeku forgives N, N tells the player to fulfill their dream, and then flies off on Reshiram/Zekrom at the end.
What a weak ending.

Looker will say something like "someone witnessed N with a dragon in another region."
So...N is forgiven for his crimes of trespassing, assault, stalking, and (arguably) disturbing the peace, he is just forgiven by Champion Adeku, tells the player to "follow his dream", and then presumably trips over himself to get the hell away from there on Ram/R@m. GOOD work, Game Freak.

But now that I know this, I am interested to find out what happens to N. What region does he go to? What does he do there?
I hope he goes to Kanto and revives Team Rocket, although that seems unlikely because Team Rocket exploits Pokemon and N likes to think he protects them.

RedMage23

The Red Mage
I hope he goes to Kanto and revives Team Rocket, although that seems unlikely because Team Rocket exploits Pokemon and N likes to think he protects them.

It's POSSIBLE that N could create a "new" Team Rocket that protects Pokemon... but... no. Maybe he'll go to Hoenn and this will tie in with the possible Ruby/Sapphire remakes. I doubt that too. He probably just went to Sinnoh, so they can use that as an excuse to put a Heatran event in the third game or something.

GladiariaAlata

Fortree Aerial Acer
What a weak ending.

So...N is forgiven for his crimes of trespassing, assault, stalking, and (arguably) disturbing the peace, he is just forgiven by Champion Adeku, tells the player to "follow his dream", and then presumably trips over himself to get the hell away from there on Ram/R@m. GOOD work, Game Freak.

But now that I know this, I am interested to find out what happens to N. What region does he go to? What does he do there?
N is (supposed to be) a misled bad guy of this game. Since Geeshisu realized N's ability to communicate with Pokemon, he only let him communicate with those that had been hurt by human (possibly himself) so N will think "human will only hurt Pokemon" blah blah blah. The whole thing is badly designed, but N does truly care about Pokemon (at least it seems that way).

As for regions, I'm thinking about Hoenn or Sinnoh. Hoenn because of the whole speculation of "3rd generation remake", and there's the nature theme to go with. Sinnoh is because he may go and try to stop Cyrus. XP

RedMage23

The Red Mage
As for regions, I'm thinking about Hoenn or Sinnoh. Hoenn because of the whole speculation of "3rd generation remake", and there's the nature theme to go with. Sinnoh is because he may go and try to stop Cyrus. XP

Sinnoh seems like the most likely, but does N even know about Cyrus? Not to mention, didn't Lucas/Dawn already defeat Cyrus?

Some_Chick

Manectric Breeder
i hope they make N a part of the next game. not remakes. actual game. continue on with the tale.

you know, rather than a "disappear off into the sunset" thing. be great if they started an overarching story that extends across games.

Grei

not the color
It's POSSIBLE that N could create a "new" Team Rocket that protects Pokemon... but... no. Maybe he'll go to Hoenn and this will tie in with the possible Ruby/Sapphire remakes. I doubt that too. He probably just went to Sinnoh, so they can use that as an excuse to put a Heatran event in the third game or something.

Although I do think N has more in common with Team Magma/Aqua than he does with Rocket or Galactic. I mean, Magma and Aqua still exploit Pokemon to an extent, but... eh. I was gonna say they're both naturalists but that's not completely true since Magma and Aqua want to mess with nature...

Seeing N in Hoenn would be neat, though. Of course, if he did, it'd completely throw off the Pokemon canonical timeline, unless N appeared as himself, ~6 years younger.

RGBYFRLG/RSE: Start
GSCHGSS/DPPt: ~3 years later
BW: A few years later than GSCHGSS/DPPt (Kaitlin is older, Cynthia references Lucas/Dawn's role in Platinum, etc.)

So... yeah. N would make a little more sense in a future game rather than in some remake because in any remake that is made, he would (canonically) be younger.

Last edited:

Exodd

Maybe N will go to some island region to revive Kyurem or something like that. Could be an extension to the plot in the third game similar to the Sevii Isles in Kanto.

R_N

N also wouldn't show up in Hoenn because he lived his entire life in the castle in Isshu

Status
Not open for further replies.