• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of the Serebii.net Black & White Discovery Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

XGallade

Winter mebujika = win

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
Thanks. It didn't make me log in or anything, and I've been submitting so many votes for Weezing that I lost count.

Oh thank goodness, Serebii updated with all the new Isshu Pokemon's locations. This will hopefully help people so they don't clutter up the Help Thread with questions in regards to Pokemon and where they can be found in Black and White. I did notice tons of errors on the previous IsshuDex page so I hope that's been fixed and given more accurate location information. I had wish he'd add appearance rates and he finally did so this is probably the best update yet :]

You know perfectly well that that won't stop anybody. Help threads are always clogged with questions that can be answered by browsing the main site.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
You know perfectly well that that won't stop anybody. Help threads are always clogged with questions that can be answered by browsing the main site.

A man can dream.

Anyway, I still think it's one of the best updates since the games were released. I always find myself wondering what the appearance rates for new Pokemon are once a new Generation is released and I usually have to rely on other sites but it looks like Serebii was one of the first sites to have it put up. Now I know where to find certain Pokemon and what to expect in regards to how frequently they appear. If only we could have appearance rate information in the actual games...

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
does one know how to record a crystal clear GIF of a program runnng?
It's Pokemon related, as it will help with ripping the frames of the pokemon animations better. (I can get my 'program' to the looping of the idle+shadow, but I have no idea how to make a GIF of it)

Cobalt_Latios

does one know how to record a crystal clear GIF of a program runnng?
It's Pokemon related, as it will help with ripping the frames of the pokemon animations better. (I can get my 'program' to the looping of the idle+shadow, but I have no idea how to make a GIF of it)
I have a better idea...

1st gen
2nd gen
3rd gen
4th gen
5th gen

use the looping you can obtain as a reference, go frame by frame and use the parts to mimic each frame.

Then assemble as a .gif.

Time consuming, yes, but it gives you the best results.

C_L

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
I have a better idea...

1st gen
2nd gen
3rd gen
4th gen
5th gen

use the looping you can obtain as a reference, go frame by frame and use the parts to mimic each frame.

Then assemble as a .gif.

Time consuming, yes, but it gives you the best results.

C_L

Thanks, but I found what I needed, animget or somthing like that...Now I can rip any Pokemon whose outline is NOT the same shade of Black as the shadow. Like this Trapinch
trapinch49476.gif
who got shafted in the animation dept. 4 different poses make up it's entire animation.

R_N

I was taking a look into the New Items List, and the God Stone got my attention. Does anyone know what it is for?

Hm...

it's a gray recolor of the Light & Dark Orbs used to summon Reshiram & Zekrom and unavailable (seemingly) to get.

If I had to warrant a guess, we'll be using it in the 3rd game in place of the Light & Dark orbs.

Matt Laka

Hm...

it's a gray recolor of the Light & Dark Orbs used to summon Reshiram & Zekrom and unavailable (seemingly) to get.

If I had to warrant a guess, we'll be using it in the 3rd game in place of the Light & Dark orbs.

Maybe it will be used to summon Kyuremu, the third of the dragon trio? So, basically we are back to the 3rd Gen, where we use orbs to summon the legends again. I was hoping for something different this time.

BCVM22

So, basically we are back to the 3rd Gen, where we use orbs to summon the legends again. I was hoping for something different this time.

You would have been that much happier if they had called them Light/Dark Pokégadgetmacguffinmabobbers?

If you watch how Reshiram and Zekrom appear/are summoned, there's very little in common with the summoning of the Hoenn trio, particularly since Game Freak have managed to coax some legitimate polygonal cutscenes out of the DS in these iterations, shorter in length but visually on par with any of the other DS games to do so.

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
Maybe it will be used to summon Kyuremu, the third of the dragon trio? So, basically we are back to the 3rd Gen, where we use orbs to summon the legends again. I was hoping for something different this time.

Does it really matter how the damn things show up? We knew they were going to, they did, end of story.

~Dragon_Master~

The Next Legend
The orbs are also the dead forms of the Legends, or something, which are revived when you use the orb. So it's different from R/S/E.

Also, Pokemon now close their eyes when asleep! :D

Last edited:

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
It was mentioned before that this only happens in Pokémon who have animation frames where they blink, such as Victini.

Question, is it possible to send the Spiky-eared Pichu over to black/white? (I’m new so I’m not sure if this has been already asked and forgive me if I posted wrong)

Glue

Snorunt = cool ^o^
I wish I knew about the spiky eared pikachu event....... I was so dissappointed when I found out I missed :( But it does suck that you can't trade it over

Aegon

I guess that the fact that GF only distributed the Spiky Eared Pichu to promote the 12th Movie...

Status
Not open for further replies.