• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of the Serebii.net Black & White Discovery Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

nekoakuma

Event Hunter
I thought the B.City/W.Forest thing was mentioned before.

Someone explained it along the lines of (paraphrasing here)

Each person in B.City has an internal timer, and each day that you don't talk to them it gradually reduces until it reaches 0, where they will then pack up and leave.

(Sounds like Animal Crossing..)

also, @Serebii; Not sure if it's mentioned on the main site but about DW and DreamPoints:

3rd Berry Row: 1800 points
4th berry Row: 4200 points
Open Sky Area: 5000 points

nekoakuma

Event Hunter
what's the point of what?

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
To be replaced by new trainers, I'm assuming.

nekoakuma

Event Hunter
I got my Red trainer card by doing the HL Missions, and basically filled up black city with trainers. But they're all level 30..

I want some of them to go away lol.

---
Edit: I forgot to mention, if you enter someone elses world via highlink, search the door of the pokemon centres for a free deruball. There's one in each city.

Last edited:

The Phoenix Lodge

I got my Red trainer card by doing the HL Missions, and basically filled up black city with trainers. But they're all level 30...

Strange that they're all about level 30. Aren't there at least some of 50-70 in the central building? There should be at least the two rotation battles which have level 65s in there.

nekoakuma

Event Hunter
yeah the rotation ones are higher level.

I mean the trainers in the city itself.

Initially I had 3 trainers (Level..30/??/60) [from memory]

Now all the trainers I versed yesterday (after bringing them back from white) were level 30.

I'll do a quick run through Black City and check their levels again. brb.

-----

Edit; My current Black City:

(pretty awesome I got to see the day/night change while walking around. all the building lights went off.)

[Outside Trainers]
Businessman Tomotaka - Luxray Lv. 40
Lady Shiori - Vileplume Lv. 34, Bellosom Lv. 34
Backpacker Carlos - Staraptor Lv. 30
Skinhead - Gengar Lv. 30
Miniskirt (Lass? in Eng.) Miki - Togekiss Lv. 30
Karate Takuma - Machamp Lv.56
Office Lady Yumi - Victrebel Lv. 40
Ranger Eliza - Flygon Lv. 61

[Houses]
#1 Boy and his Parents [NPC]
#2 A couple [NPC]
#3 Another couple. [NPC]

[Shopping Hall]
(I couldn' check the rotation battle levels. I must've battled them past midnight last night.)

[Top Left Shop]
Oval Stone
Stardust

[Top Right Shop]
Star Piece
Blue Shard

[Bottom Right Shop]
Heart Scale
Nugget

[Bottom Left Shop]
Tiny Mushroom

[Middle Shop]
Max Repel
Red Shard

It seems my shop is severely lacking in items and my trainers offer no challenge.

If it's relevant, the White Forest i went to had a Level 12 high link tree, and partially grown city.

---
Edit2: Double checked the list an the items match up with the trainers.
Went back to White Forest via High Link and none of the others wanted to come back with me (yet). Though I did see some of the trainers on the list in White Forest.

http://www23.atwiki.jp/pkmnbw/pages/117.html#id_e08a472f <- List for trainer/items

I'll probably try level up my white forest a bit more and visit it daily, see if I can make some people come back to Black City.

(and yes I'm playing on the real carts.)

Last edited:

The Phoenix Lodge

Going through mine now I have:
-Backpacker Carlos; Staraptor lv. 30
-Karate King Takuma; Machamp lv. 56
-Backpacker Hiroaki; Porygon-z lv. 30
-Veteran Ken; Nidoking lv. 67

Inside:
-Rotations won't let me battle which is really strange seeing how this is the first time I've turned the game on today.
-Top left shop
--Dusk stone
--Berry Juice
-Bottom right shop
--Thunder stone
-Middle shop
--Oval stone
--Nugget

I actually still need to expand mine more as It isn't even back to the default level after it killed itself when I first went on the Dream World. Luckily I have another Ds and my copy of white so will work on expanding both today. I'm beginning to wonder whether the two rotations are only on certain days of the week or even whether they can only be battled once.

nekoakuma

Event Hunter
Nah, I've battled the rotations a few times.

The items in the shops depends on the trainers in your city.

Champion Maxie

Pokemon Champion
By the way Serebii, I am wondering if you would like me to give you a link to my new site so you can check it out. I created a role playing site and I am wondering because I am trying to see a higher opinion for my site. I have completed the Kanto and Johto areas but I have not completed Hoenn, Sinnoh, Isshu, nor have I added wild areas. So I don't get reported for advertising, I won't post the link. I don't want to give another reason for another ban.

TrainerGreen

Gym Leader
... stop posting bad posts that are offtopic and you wont.

anyone figure out why this city has an awesoem subway system that is catered to pokemon battling but nothing else?

i think N and crew are right....

Atoyont

Brains for brawn
Clearly you don't understand the concept of the Battle Subway; it's just there to be awesome. I mean, what's better than battling with creatures that shouldn't be able to fit into a subway car in a subway car?

And it's not JUST for Battling; you can go to another town.

Though I must admit that being able to use it for transportation would be nice.

R_N

I thought the ability to use the subway as an actual subway was just a misinterpretation of selecting the different battle lines

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
Oh, is that how you gain access to it? (What's over there anyway? It seems to be the only point of civilization that's a green dot instead of a big circle.)

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Oh, is that how you gain access to it? (What's over there anyway? It seems to be the only point of civilization that's a green dot instead of a big circle.)

If I remember correctly, on weekends, trainers gather to exchange items and you may participate. That's all there is up there really. That and some nice music :)

Status
Not open for further replies.