• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of the Serebii.net Black & White Discovery Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
A new egg event to tie in with the anime; I don't think that's been done before. I love that tons of special Pokemon are appearing on Wi-Fi since it's a bit easier for people to obtain them. I wonder what those eggs will hatch into though. I think I have an idea on one of the eggs, but the other two are a mystery to me. I wonder, will we be able to soft reset for specific Pokemon when the eggs are distributed?

Last edited:

Domiciwah

I guess this explains Arceus ends up in the Dream World. :)

People can get their Arceus way before this, by entering a password in the Dreamworld. if your interested then check the dreamworld thread for the password.

Lorde

Haha, so then Arceus did win that poll eh? Kind of funny that people were super excited about getting one they could train from scratch, but this one from the Dream World is at level 100, just like the previous Arceus events. That's a slap across the face to some but at least more people will be able to get this Arceus event, since so many Black and White players have access to the Dream World.

Last edited:

A.J.

Wobba wobba wobba!
I'm kind of disappointed about the Dream World poll. I hope the US gets to do a poll too. If the Zoroark movie doesn't get us a download of a Celebi, I really hope that Celebi would win our poll.

Lorde

I'm kind of disappointed about the Dream World poll. I hope the US gets to do a poll too. If the Zoroark movie doesn't get us a download of a Celebi, I really hope that Celebi would win our poll.

You just brought up a really interesting point there; do Dream World Pokemon have Fateful Encounter flags? In order to activate the Zorua event in Black and White, you need a Celebi with that event flag. They could just give us a Celebi without Fateful Encounter via the Dream World, but it wouldn't activate the event, which is what most people would like. Just getting a Celebi is ok, but not as great as it could be. I'm also hoping for polls in the U.S. though.

I wouldn't be surprised if the US poll ends up with Arceus as #1 once again. It's popular, it's event-only, it's the most powerful pokémon in existance (do not even try to deny this), Game Freak will probably NOT have any other event related to it, any other event-only pokémon from 4th Gen has got their fair share of events already and any other pokémon may very well make an appearance in Dream World, or in other exclusive events...

Well, I just wish the RSE remake/sequel/whatever has Navel Rock with Multi Scale Lugia and Regeneration Ho-oh and, more importantly, Birth Island with Deoxys and Faraway Island with Mew. Man, I want a shot at catching a shiny Mew since 2003...

Last edited:

R_N

I'm sure Arceus will win out over here, too, but I'm kind of curious what the US would have in the other 9.

Wargle.

Wargle everywhere.

And yeah people will vote for him even if he's a Gen V pokémon ok

Maxim

Beyond repair
The quick Black and White miniguides (which have been already released on 10.29) feature some short 2 Koma comic drawn by Naoto Katsumi (the manga-ka of Master! Pokemon BW manga) and they can also potentially contain some never-before seen artworks too.

I don't know if the comic is the same in both guides or vary between the two.

Does anybody know anyone whose neighbor's brother's best friend's neighbor would be able to get those guides?

R_N

Dogasu has those, actually.

But I don't think he cares for scanning.

Also the "miniguides" probably don't cover enough to get to a point where they'd show new art.

nekoakuma

Event Hunter
@Serebii; didn't see it up on the Daily/Weekly events page but you can re-fight Cheren. (guy rival)

Post E4, talk to him on Rt.5 (west of Raimon) and then he'll battle you at Victory Road.

His team is:

leparadas 65
kenhorou 65
gigaith 65
onnokusu 65
---
yannaki 65
enboo 67
---
baokki 65
daikenki 67
---
hiyakki 65
jaroda 67

nekoakuma

Event Hunter
ahha, yeah, i just saw that now. my bad.

never really looked through most of the stuff on relating to trainers

Maxim

Beyond repair
Dogasu has those, actually.

But I don't think he cares for scanning.

Also the "miniguides" probably don't cover enough to get to a point where they'd show new art.

Maybe. It probably features new Pokemon artworks at best. But I'd still want to see what's inside, especially those short comics.

Dogasu isn't the type of a person who'd scan it.

Aurath8

Is it me, or has the Black/White section received a massive update to include pictures of various areas recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.