• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of the Serebii.net Black & White Discovery Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
From smogon...
freshVGC.jpg

It's just the Isshu Dex mons specifically.

asdasdasd

...Wait why am I complaining, I can't even take part on those official tournaments.

AceTrainerRO

Snow Cloak Abuser
Aianto & Kojondo look awesome in their KS artwork.

I know this ain't a big deal, but the Ancient Castle page on Pokearth is missing Claydol as wild Pokémon.

nekoakuma

Event Hunter
The artwork looks awesome.

Already got it.

Been a long time since I reply on here, I got Pokemon White, REALLY awesome game.

I'm getting White and Black the day it comes out in America :O then I can trade all three starters over to my White (which will be my main file) from my Black. I have DS Lite and I'm hoping I'll get the Limited Edition 25 anniversary Super Mario Red DSi XL for Christmas or my birthday, both are very soon to now :)

I'm getting White and Black the day it comes out in America :O then I can trade all three starters over to my White (which will be my main file) from my Black. I have DS Lite and I'm hoping I'll get the Limited Edition 25 anniversary Super Mario Red DSi XL for Christmas or my birthday, both are very soon to now :)

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
It seems like Shoko's Choroneko drawing will be available as a C-Gear skin tomorrow on the Global Link site. I love Shoko's drawing since it was posted up on the main Japanese site a long time ago and she drew the cutest Choroneko. Anyway, how do you go about downloading those special C-Gear skins anyway? I still have the pink heart default skin on my C-Gear :x

Oh, and apparently, Zekrom and Reshiram can indeed be Shiny. Yay? I don't know if anyone will fulfill all the requirements though since it seems tedious :x

Last edited:

tmega90

Pokemon Trainer
I think it is cool that you can download different C-gear skins. I wonder what other different C-gear skins there will be?

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
I didn't know she could draw stuff. I had never seen her draw anything in any of the shows I've watched.

Also, that's a pretty random restriction over random battles--Free Fall can't be used? I wonder why. Is there a glitch associated with it they couldn't resolve?

R_N

I didn't know she could draw stuff. I had never seen her draw anything in any of the shows I've watched.

Also, that's a pretty random restriction over random battles--Free Fall can't be used? I wonder why. Is there a glitch associated with it they couldn't resolve?

Yes. When Gravity & Free Fall are used in a certain way (specifics escape me) the opponent will be trapped in the air. Can't attack, can't be attacked, can't be recalled. Can only be damaged by secondary things (eg: it's burned, it will take burn damage).

It comes back down once Gravity wears off, though.

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
I see. It's really weird that the testers found this glitch but the programmers weren't able to fix it by the time the game was supposed to be fullly debugged. It must be a last-minute glitch. (I saw this in the Official Pokémon Topic later on.)

Considering Nintendo never installs patches as downloadable content (and neither the DS nor the Pokémon game cartridges are capable of it anyway), the earliest we'd ever see it fixed is when the next Pokémon games come by--either the home console battler, the third game, or the possible remakes, whichever comes first.

It doesn't concern me right now though, since none of the teams I've planned out use Free Fall.

BCVM22

the earliest we'd ever see it fixed is when the next Pokémon games come by--either the home console battler, the third game, or the possible remakes, whichever comes first.

International release. They fixed a plethora of glitches when they localized D/P.

Sakrey

Caring Career
ポケモーニング is the password to input for collecting the Shoko's Choroneko C-Gear skin.

And here is a preview of the Pokémon Center's Tabunne C-Gear skin. The leaflet containing the password will be available in Japan's Pokémon Centers, the 25th December.

20101129182322fc6.jpg
20101129182235f6d.jpg

R_N

International release. They fixed a plethora of glitches when they localized D/P.
They never fixed Acid Rain until BW. It was even still in HGSS.

But I guess they're aware of the Free Fall glitch now so who knows

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.

Well, here is her drawing of Choroneko:

[IMG139]http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h328/shootitsutarja/choro.png[/IMG139]

As you can see, it isn't the best drawing in the world but it looks cute regardless. She's no Picasso but it looks like she tried her best to draw something that fans would like. I'm sure tons of people will download it as their C-Gear skin (I know I already have). It's probably the best skin out there.

ポケモーニング is the password to input for collecting the Shoko's Choroneko C-Gear skin.

And here is a preview of the Pokémon Center's Tabunne C-Gear skin. The leaflet containing the password will be available in Japan's Pokémon Centers, the 25th December.

Thank you for posting the password. I already downloaded my Choroneko C-Gear skin early today thanks to a friend's help. I like Tabunne since it's become sort of a mascot for the Pokemon Centers (in the anime and in real life), but I don't think I'm going to bother getting the Tabunne C-Gear skin next month. I really like the Choroneko skin so I don't plan on changing it.

20101129182322fc6.jpg
20101129182235f6d.jpg

...Chillarmy, Munna, Pikachu, Choroneko, Tabunne.

Jesus Christ Game Freak, where is Nattorei? Kingdra? The pseudo-legends? The genies? The musketeers? Scizor? Ulgamoth? Walrein? Magnezone? Roobushin? Sharpedo? Muk? I could stay here all day, making better ("better") suggestions than those C-Gear skins we have now...

They never fixed Acid Rain until BW. It was even still in HGSS.

But I guess they're aware of the Free Fall glitch now so who knows

They were probably aware of Acid Rain after Platinum, but probably "didn't have the time" to fix it. Pursuit appears to be a field condition just like Rain and Gravity, and the Pokémon games' coding has a bunch of spaghetti code (well, the glitch shows this very well lol). They possibly merely fixed a few things here and there in DP's coding and "sent" it to Plat and HGSS dev teams, but then they couldn't revert it back after realizing the mistake, I guess? Well I'm no psychic so I better shut up.

What I'm 99.6% sure of, though, is that Justice Heart does not grant an immunity to Dark-type moves exactly because of Pursuit; just imagine what would happen if JH Gallade tried to switch out of Scarftar... Yay time travels

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.