• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of Titans: Red War - TT RPG (Rated R)

Tangeh

I'm here if you want to proceed. Everyone's characters seem to be either paired up with one other character or their character is off doing their own thing, which makes it really difficult to proceed as a group unless everyone is active. And nobody is active so like that really killed it lol. Continuing to plod along like this won't lead to anything.

I'd be open to a soft reset to get everyone on a fresh new page. But I'm still kicking around regardless. >_>

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Well, I was the last poster, so there i nothing I can do atm.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
^ You can post with Nate, and the rules say you can double post if it was 24 hours since the last post. Not that it matters now.

Finally! I can post again! Thank you Sketchie.

At the various locations (shopping district, downtown, between Chromium and Vaquelin), there is a fire. Supposedly, the fire department will take care of one, for efficiency’s sake y’all can pick and for some reason there’s just… fire there. The other two places feature a group of three, all wearing black uniforms and overall causing a havoc as well as the fire. Yay!

What kind of havoc? Are people being mugged? Is candy being stolen from babies? Are these people wearing clown masks and looking creepy? All of the above? What's going on?

Eh, I guess Kyle will go Downtown then. He can't really do much about the fire, but he'd enjoy beating people up. xD

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
The RPG Forum is one of the special cases. You can double post if nobody else has posted in over a day. Game Masters can double post in their own RPGs, Sign Ups and Discussions in order to spread out information between more than one post.

That second sentence makes it look like it applies to anyone.

Once again, not that it really matters now, since SKETCHIE FINALLY POSTED! Celebrate, rejoice!

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
So...I was thinking of making a post since I have time but, uh, I'm not sure if I should considering how uh...inactive the RP has become.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
I've been meaning to post but other things get in the way. :/

Admittedly, I'm really only still in this to keep Max/Lucas going. If another RPG comes where we can use them both in, then this will really be dead. xD