• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of Titans: Red War - TT RPG (Rated R)

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
So, how long before something actually happens at the Shopping Center? :p

CuriousHeartless

SOrry, sorry. Haven't posted yet, will try to. Pretty much the only thing I actually did on here for the last week was Roll to Dodge, I wasn't in a big writing mood otherwise. I'll try to get a post up. And yes, Magik was in the Jailbreak RP.

Tangeh

There! Now you have lots of street kids running around stealing things, one idiot with a small handgun, some explosions, maybe some injured police officers/ pedestrians, and Vivian in the middle of it all being a little out of her element. You can control any of the NPCs I just made up if you would like.

Also, I really have no context of the geography - I tried googling a map but I couldn't find much. So I'm just sort of rolling with it lol but if it's important could somebody get me up to speed pls.

Titan500

Solar Panels
Gonna hit up a post soon. Been prepped and got a school formal over with so I'm beat.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Also, I really have no context of the geography - I tried googling a map but I couldn't find much. So I'm just sort of rolling with it lol but if it's important could somebody get me up to speed pls.
Yeah, the city is just made up, we can make whatever be located wherever is most convenient for our purposes.

So far we've decided:
There's a town square, shopping district, industrial district, and riverside park district. There's also an iconic bridge leading into the city, and a skyscraper news building that towers over nearby businesses.
- The tower is in the riverside park district. There's a secret entrance behind the bathrooms in one of the nearby parks. A subway system runs under the city, and is connected at several points to the sewer system. There's a broken sewer grate in the riverside park district where you can get into the sewers.
- The industrial district is within walking distance of the riverside park district, and there's usually construction of some sort going on.
- There's a mall, other shops, a pizza buffet, and an open square in the shopping district.
- The courthouse is located in town square, and town square is encircled by side streets.

Any got any general details I missed?

Sketchie

literally some guy
what's up everybody my name's sketchie and i'm home again

And no, Mon, I didn't have wifi, I was in a canyon and my phone was at home and also off. But, looks like I didn't pay too much!

Ooh, Vampirate, in First Time for Everything I have a city to the north of Chromium called Vauquelin (named after the dude who was like "hey guys this element Chromium is a thing), that blends into Chromium (you can't tell where one city begins/ends, but you know when you're definitely in it). Is that alright?

Tangeh

So it's been a few days. I'm just gonna have Max go after Vivian as soon as I figure out how to make this post 200 words or more. ^w^

Come at me bro.

Just describing all of the things going on in the scene could take 200 words depending on how elaborate you are.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Come on, Mon. You got this. Max flies to the Shopping District, he passes fellow heroes on the way. He sees a commotion going on, and draws closer trying to figure out what is going on, so that he can stop it. What does he do? What does he make? Who does he catch? What civilians and shop owners does he help? Is there some cute boy in trouble due to the chaos?

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Uh. Been busy? I've got school and stuff and kind of wanted to wait on Nate so I didn't much chance to write stuff up because, like Armory, I was so dang tired. The only reason I have internet right now is 'cause I needed it for an assignment. Hopefully I'll get a post up this weekend. No promises though.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Yeah, I'm kind of out of ideas lately. . .

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Mon, Plz
Only thing I can do is to have Nate catch up with the others on the way downtown, but I'm not sure I can water it out to a decent post.