• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of Titans: Red War - TT RPG (Rated R)

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
There's not a lot of villains in the shopping center. Maybe Archie can leave work early. :p

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I'll have to wait for Sketchie first.
I imagine if I have Archie being downtown, it willl be like in Durarara whenever Shizuo sees Izaya. lol

Tangeh

Is there anything I can do to include your characters easier Schade?

I could post now (well, when I eventually get home) but I'd rather wait for some more posts first.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I could do a time skip to where the party's at, so you could have Vivian like, see him landing somewhere and ganging up on him or something?

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Eh, skipping the whole process of getting there. Unless Nate come across Max and the lovebirds. lol

Tangeh

Ok, I can do something if I post before you then... Vivian's priority is really just to get outta there as efficiently as possible. But if she is cornered she will fight.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
That sounds good to me. after that, Nate can catch up to the others.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Made a post. Not the greatest ever but.. Nate's where the party's at.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Not gonna lie, it did read a little weird, but it made sense, so good enough. Though, I don't think Vivian had any hand in setting the police cars on fire (since apparently more then one are now on fire?).

Tangeh

Vivian tossed one, the guy in it escaped, and then Max caught it in a bubble so it would explode safely? I think is what happened?

Tangeh

So yeah there should just be that one that Vivian's responsible for, I guess the kids could have done something to more of them, idk xD

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Sorry for the lack of activity, my computer decided that it didn't want to work. So I been angrily trying to fix it. It's fix, maybe. I'll try to read up and post something.

Edit: It's still acting up..... I'll try to work through it.

Last edited:

Titan500

Solar Panels
Expect Armoury up within twenty-four hours.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Misread and thought more cars exploded, my apologies.. Buut like Tangeh said, we can blame it on the kids. (Future teacher right here)