• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of Titans: Red War - TT RPG (Rated R)

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
It's not like Max is an expert on poisonous reptiles. xD

Schade, if Vampy and I can do posts for both our characters, you can too. :p

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Eh, I decided to wait for Sketchie before posting with Archie.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Yeah, but if he doesn't know about komodo dragons they should sue his grade school (they didn't know they had venom until fairly recently, but they've been know to be deadly for quite some time).

Schade, is the rest of the team supposed to take some effect from the mask? Is it like awkward, where they know about the mask, so it's more just disorienting?

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I can leave that up to you. In my head, he's just sitting there, fiddling with the mask. He's not wearing it. For simplicity's sake you can say you recignise him even with the mask. I can make that happen anyways. But for humorous reasons, it'd be fun if you pointed out the masks effect as he took it off. lol

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
I've been reading up on sign-ups I've been skimming through and I must say I'm kind of interested in reading first RPG right after reading Max's history. What's up with the sacrificing a unicorn plushie to save a guitar?

Anyways it still vague to me what time of day it is but I want assume it still daytime. If it isn't shame on Nelly's guardians for letting an eleven year girl old play with robotic spiders at night. When is her curfew?

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Interesting. Maybe I'll go read the thread on it once I post later today probably.

Titan500

Solar Panels
Armoury isn't shy, she's just too emotionally drained all the time to engage in conversation.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Exactly. Nate doesn't know her yet either, so I just went with it.
speaking of which. It appeares I forgot to mention Nate dematerialized the wings after arriving. No worries, I'll remove them in my next post.

PeeGee

ROAWR!
I probably won't have time to get a post up till like Monday, work decided that I need to work tomorrow and I'm not going to have time after to type up a post.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Made another post with Nate. I have NO idea what is going on at the shopping district but.. I underlined Nate's childish personality a bit.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
All right, just so everyone knows, starting tomorrow for me, I can only get online on weekends, holidays, and school breals because of, well, school. I don't think it'll affect my posting much seeing the rate of RPs in here.

Also, question for the ones from the first RP: Are any of you gonna finish up their storylines in that RP? Just curious.

Titan500

Solar Panels
Armoury spent too much time not superheroing to have a storyline.

But man, now with the new mass driver ...